Don't have an account? Create one!

All I Want For Christmas Is You

AuthorMessage
x_gerard_way_lover_x
Killjoy
x_gerard_way_lover_x
October 2nd, 2007 at 05:28pm
i think this song is just saying that all this person wants is the love of his or hers life for christmas . santa would make them happy with anything but he or she really wants the love of her or his's life on christmas

OUR LADY OF SORROW
TaraIsBack!
Bleeding on the Floor
TaraIsBack!
October 3rd, 2007 at 05:01pm
It's MCR saying that all they want for Christmas is.... ME! Very Happy
Blackroses_MCR27
Killjoy
Blackroses_MCR27
October 4th, 2007 at 12:56am
I think this song rocks and the meaning is:

THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN LITTLE GERARD OR MIKEY OR FRANKIE OR ANY OF THE MCR BAND MEMBERS BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOOOO FREAKEN HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!1
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
October 4th, 2007 at 04:09am
^^^^ then the world would b a better place Smile
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
October 4th, 2007 at 08:37pm
Please! Someone tell tell me where I can find this song! It's not an any cds, and there aren't any videos of it on the internet!

Please! Crying or Very sad
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
October 4th, 2007 at 08:38pm
Blackroses_MCR27:
I think this song rocks and the meaning is:

THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN LITTLE GERARD OR MIKEY OR FRANKIE OR ANY OF THE MCR BAND MEMBERS BECAUSE THEY ARE SOOOOO FREAKEN HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That's agreeable...

...........hmmmm.......it's something interesting to think about.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
October 6th, 2007 at 06:22pm
Okay, now I found it. It really matters if you like to hear runs, or hear someone singing straight. They both sound good. If you like to hear someone singing straight, then this is a really good song when Gerad sings it. If you like to hear runs, then you are better off listening to mariah carey's version.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
October 20th, 2007 at 03:46pm
MCR's version is waaaayyy more better.
i think the song represents peace and love on Christmas day. simple quality time with a lover/friend/family. it's so sweet
Solitary Style.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Solitary Style.
November 30th, 2007 at 05:55am
Dear Lord, I love this song. I just downloaded it at theimmortalityproject.com, and it's so wonderful to hear the guys perform a song I've not heard! I agree with everyone else--how the song is self-explanatory, how it's about longing to be with a loved one on Christmas. But I'd like to know why they performed it, and when? I put the song in my iTunes, and it says that it comes from an album called "Kevin and Bean's Christmastime in the 909." WTF?
Halifax.
Shotgun Sinner
Halifax.
December 3rd, 2007 at 10:33am
i guess the title explains it all! all gerard wants for christmas is YOU!
Venom_Blast
Killjoy
Venom_Blast
February 24th, 2008 at 03:27pm
i think the message of this song is really deep. stop me if i get too rambly, but...

all (well, most)of their other songs are about death and blood and abandoment, and then this one comes along all hopefull and preppy and it just lights up the house!!!!! because you know that at the end of it, they're gonna get together and watch the snow fall and it's just so...happy. you know? cause they're loved, and they're with the one they love and the way the song goes, you know that their love is so powerful that nothing will be able to split them up.

*ahem* i'm done
Teach Me To Drown
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teach Me To Drown
May 1st, 2008 at 07:18am
okay obviosly MCR just took a christmas song and snag it i mean a lot of singers do that woth holiday songs.....but i think
MCR did it the best because they make it sort of rockish and add a little bit of the creepy whisper when they sing, " standing right outside my door." i love the way gerard sings it because i usually hate this song when other people sing it, im not really into christmas as much as my family. he could sing frikin Nickleback and make it sound amazing
my unique romance
Jazz Hands
my unique romance
May 2nd, 2008 at 02:30pm
^^^^ i agree with the 'standing right outside yur door' theres something about that that makes me smile coz compared tot he Mariah carey versionits like thousand times better!!! Smile
Richelle-the-Ripper;
Joining The Black Parade
Richelle-the-Ripper;
May 11th, 2008 at 05:02am
this song is very hard to interpret.
xoxomycemxoxo
Killjoy
xoxomycemxoxo
October 31st, 2010 at 12:57am
Its really a classical song. I think EVERYONE made their own version lol. MCR just brought their own touch to it ya know.
SjokoladeKu
Salute You in Your Grave
SjokoladeKu
October 31st, 2010 at 02:27pm
Darkromance:
Please! Someone tell tell me where I can find this song! It's not an any cds, and there aren't any videos of it on the internet!

Please! Crying or Very sad

Ever tried LimeWire?