Admin
Dujo
November 2nd, 2006 at 09:45am
-
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
November 10th, 2006 at 04:18am
It's clearly about a distant romance in the office.

He's been watching her from afar, trying to play his cards right.
But then, she's quit/fired/moved and he no longer sees her anymore.
shortbabe
Jazz Hands
shortbabe
November 18th, 2006 at 06:58pm
well it sounds like some guy really likes this chick but doesn't have the courage to talk to her or anything..........she leaves......... and he knows he can't be with her
KissTheBride
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KissTheBride
December 5th, 2006 at 12:22pm
All of these songs have something fishy.
Im still kind of obbsed with the roumor thata friend of gerard and mikey's comited suicide, and that mabye it was just more that a friend.

He trys to get close to her and then she leaves and he can't see her namymore mabye has to relate to the fact about the "friend" that wasn't seen anymore because of she comitted suicide.
(if it was just a friend it could of been a he).

----I don't know its just a theory. If anyone knows anything about this fact please pm me
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 1st, 2007 at 08:05am
This is my favorite song. Basically it's about this guy (we'll call hin Gerard) who falls in love with this girl (let's call her Helena). Gerard falls in love with Helena and they work in an office building. Helena doesn't even know Gerard exists, and Gerard writes love letters, but doesn't have the nerve to give them to her. Helena gets another job and Gerard becomes depressed and knows he'll die alone.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 1st, 2007 at 01:52pm
Oxycontin Genocide:
This is my favorite song. Basically it's about this guy (we'll call hin Gerard) who falls in love with this girl (let's call her Helena). Gerard falls in love with Helena and they work in an office building. Helena doesn't even know Gerard exists, and Gerard writes love letters, but doesn't have the nerve to give them to her. Helena gets another job and Gerard becomes depressed and knows he'll die alone.

Hah.
I get it now.
Mr. Green
Jeanniee
Killjoy
Jeanniee
February 3rd, 2007 at 04:00pm
KissTheBride:
Im still kind of obbsed with the roumor thata friend of gerard and mikey's comited suicide, and that mabye it was just more that a friend.

He trys to get close to her and then she leaves and he can't see her namymore mabye has to relate to the fact about the "friend" that wasn't seen anymore because of she comitted suicide.

----I don't know its just a theory. If anyone knows anything about this fact please pm me

Good Theory!
MarchTheBlackParade
Killjoy
MarchTheBlackParade
February 13th, 2007 at 10:49am
When Gerard was a kid.. he had thoughts about everyone he cares about would die and he ends up dying alone... and stuff, doesn't it have something to do with that?
blazing_six-guns
Killjoy
blazing_six-guns
February 13th, 2007 at 07:45pm
KissTheBride:

I think that Cemetery Drive was about the suicide of the band's friend.
I love this song!!!! = )
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 18th, 2007 at 06:48pm
Gerard said this song is about a girl he used to like but would never get close to. He also said it was his least fav MCR song. I personally only like the chorus.
Tragic_Affairs
Killjoy
Tragic_Affairs
February 19th, 2007 at 08:54pm
I heard it was about stalking abd obbsesion o.O

They said it was an embarrsing song so they'll never play it live. Which makes me sad because thats one of my favorites
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 20th, 2007 at 01:44pm
i think this song is about a guy sick of a girl he loves
not noticing him so he shoots everyone in his job
im probably wrong
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
March 5th, 2007 at 04:02pm
unrequited love, that will now never be requited because the girls left the office.
CoryisnotokIpromise
Killjoy
CoryisnotokIpromise
March 16th, 2007 at 11:13pm
This song is soooo awesome!
and I think alot of people can relate to the feeling of admiring someone who doesn't even know you exsist!
Homosexual Guitar
Fabulous Killjoy
Homosexual Guitar
March 18th, 2007 at 02:59pm
I like the first line of this song (WTHe tearing sound of love notes).

It's not one of my faves but I do like what it implies. The whole 'no-courage-to-tell-her' thing.
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
March 24th, 2007 at 04:08pm
in a past radio interview gerard said that cubicles they would never play again because it "makes no sense musically and lryically". He says its "probably his most embarrassing lyrics". But he did mention that it does mean something. He said that he worked in a lot of offices as an intern for 4 yrs. and it was something he wanted to write about but it didn't fit in with the vibe of the band. I have the interview on my comp. and didn't realize i still had it til this past month.
philosopher of mcr
Killjoy
philosopher of mcr
March 26th, 2007 at 12:11am
this song is about a one sided office romance and the guy is way too obsessed with the chick to the point wfere it would be considered stalking.the chick leaves or is fired and the guy thinks its the end of the world and he will die alone.i think this song rocks i dont no why G would be embaressed by this unless some past experiences are talked about in the song.
Your.Guardian.Angel.
Jazz Hands
Your.Guardian.Angel.
May 8th, 2007 at 03:32pm
I agree. Gerard shouldn't have any reason to be embarassed singing this song live cuz many people could relate to it, I'm pretty sure... When did he say that though...?
Catastrophic Dreams
Jazz Hands
Catastrophic Dreams
May 13th, 2007 at 02:12pm
philosopher of mcr:
this song is about a one sided office romance and the guy is way too obsessed with the chick to the point wfere it would be considered stalking.the chick leaves or is fired and the guy thinks its the end of the world and he will die alone.i think this song rocks i dont no why G would be embaressed by this unless some past experiences are talked about in the song.

I agree
Gerard shouldn't be embaressed about singing this song
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 14th, 2007 at 11:20am
noh i dont think its about office romance i think its about cristina ricchi ,,Surprised i mean he stalkt her right?