Don't have an account? Create one!

Canada.

AuthorMessage
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 17th, 2007 at 05:04pm
I was going to go to that site to get them too but it's credit card only and they also ask for your credit card security code...that's illegal they can't ask you that. it's a security risk, they could take that and use your card(not saying the people running the site would) but because of that my step father wouldnt do it U_U I'm 20 but i don;t have a credit card. So that means i have to wait until they go one sale through Capital Tickets of Ticket master...anyone know when that might be?
karma police.
Always Born a Crime
karma police.
February 17th, 2007 at 09:51pm
Oh my gosh. I am so upset. I read the dates and I was like "CANADA YEAH! and then I was like NOOO no Ottawa =(" But then I noticed that it said Kanata on May 10th. And I just started crying, because that's the day after my surgery, meaning I can't go. I am so frickin upset. I asked my mom to push my surgery, and she doesn't know if she can. Gahhh
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 17th, 2007 at 11:27pm
catatonic.:
They only released part of the Canadian tour, I think.
There's likely more to come.
I really hope so...
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
February 18th, 2007 at 01:10am
YAY!
<3
Stupid Bunny Suit;
Shotgun Sinner
Stupid Bunny Suit;
February 18th, 2007 at 05:22am
Lovely_Liar:
catatonic.:
They only released part of the Canadian tour, I think.
There's likely more to come.
I really hope so...
that would be awsome if they added more dates...but their doing soo much after too...would they have the time to add more dates for the Canadian Tour.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
February 18th, 2007 at 01:20pm
They didn't post anything about an Ottawa date, though. Which seems odd.
That's why I'm guessing there will be more Canadian dates to come. But you're right. They have some dates in the US right after V Fest.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 18th, 2007 at 01:32pm
^ yes they did Kanata IS Ottawa, it's Scotiabankplace.
mycaffeinatedromance
Joining The Black Parade
mycaffeinatedromance
February 18th, 2007 at 01:43pm
Hey..I'm going to the Calgary concert..Does anyone know much about Saddledome security..I would love to get a chance to meet the guys...but is security tight around the back entrance a couple hours beforehand?
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 18th, 2007 at 02:44pm
I don't know abything about the Saddledome but Scotiabank Place in Ottawa is super tricky. And it's not even the secuirty its more the layout of the building. To get to where the band would be coming in out of you have to run from the main entrance, accross the parking lot and then down this steep hill and then you get down to where they could be....it's real messed up actually...especially in the winter....ice+steep hill=BAD lol
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
February 18th, 2007 at 03:55pm
Hah.
Mine's outdoors.
so no backstage. xDD
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
February 18th, 2007 at 05:00pm
XxMaeganxX:
^ yes they did Kanata IS Ottawa, it's Scotiabankplace.

Shows how much I know.

Well, maybe it's just a small Canadian tour this year, then.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 18th, 2007 at 07:19pm
There might be more dates, you'll just have to wait and see. Where abouts do you live?
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
February 18th, 2007 at 07:58pm
Oh I don't care if they do more dates or not.
I'm already going to the May 12 show. Har. >>
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
February 18th, 2007 at 08:20pm
Damn you all, you're all before mee!
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x
Killjoy
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x
February 19th, 2007 at 12:32am
I live in india...so no chance of my chem ever coming here. But im coming to Canada in may. When i found out they were touring canada i was super happy. BUT then i found out theres no way i could reach any of the shows. Crying or Very sad My only chance of seeing them is gone.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 19th, 2007 at 12:57am
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x:
I live in india...so no chance of my chem ever coming here. But im coming to Canada in may. When i found out they were touring canada i was super happy. BUT then i found out theres no way i could reach any of the shows. Crying or Very sad My only chance of seeing them is gone.

Don't give up hope hun. Your chance will come! Maybe you will get lucky. Where will you be in Canada during your visit?
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x
Killjoy
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x
February 19th, 2007 at 01:01am
I do hope i get another chance but living in india...hardly anybody listens to english music here let alone my chem. Im going to vancouver, toronto, jasper and banff. not sure where else. But were moving in the opposite direction as the tour so *is all let down*
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
February 19th, 2007 at 01:10am
^^Ahh damn, that sucks!
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 19th, 2007 at 01:16am
mycaffeinatedromance:
Hey..I'm going to the Calgary concert..Does anyone know much about Saddledome security..I would love to get a chance to meet the guys...but is security tight around the back entrance a couple hours beforehand?
it probably will be pretty tight sercurity....it will be crazy trust me ....but yeah im going to the Calgary show too.....i've been to a few hockey games at the Saddledome and sercurity is really crazy, theres so much, so be prepared lol.....
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 19th, 2007 at 01:19am
catatonic.:
Shows how much I know.

Well, maybe it's just a small Canadian tour this year, then.
but Canada is a really big country and their missing soo much....it kinda sucks...they should take their time and do a Canadian Tour