Don't have an account? Create one!

Canada.

AuthorMessage
elixireleven
Killjoy
elixireleven
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:16am
^^ Likewise. I'm thinking I might head downtown around noon or so and station myself in line.

S'gonna be a long day methinks. :/
angel_for_sure
Killjoy
angel_for_sure
February 23rd, 2007 at 11:42am
elixireleven:
^^ Likewise. I'm thinking I might head downtown around noon or so and station myself in line.

S'gonna be a long day methinks. :/

I know, and it better NOT rain, or else..................because when I saw them back in November 2005, it was pouring rain while waiting for them outside. Despite the rain they were nice enough to come and sign our stuff, They're the nicest guys ever. You know all the guys are goodlooking, but you take one look Gerard and he takes your breathe away.. In Love
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 23rd, 2007 at 11:46am
Just to let everyone know, i made a thread for the Ottawa show, so go there and discuss ^_^ i'd love to meet others going there.
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:17pm
I did a topic about Montreal, so please if you go please send me a note so we can all have an INO meeting! Smile
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
February 25th, 2007 at 12:43am
I heard on the radio today that they may still be coming to Edmonton, so I'm holding off on buying my Calgary tickets.

They said there was still a chance they would come up here and there would be a Big Concert announcement in a few days, don't know if it's them. But I'll wait to buy my tickets.
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 25th, 2007 at 11:01am
hey no one going to the toronto show?..surely there must be someone here who's going!
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 26th, 2007 at 04:51am
For the standing in line thing...im actually going the day before with my friend and we'll be doing a camp-out lol Don't ask...we are so having fun with it.

But most people get there in the afternoon-ish the day of...not like us idiots. lol
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
February 26th, 2007 at 07:42pm
Is anyone else going to the Winnipeg show? ^_^

48 days, skokedddd Very Happy
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
February 26th, 2007 at 08:54pm
so anyone who's closer to edmonton than Calgary I called the radio station today and they told me that they are hoping to come here they are just having difficulties booking Rexall becuase everyone's still holding off that the Oilers will make the playoffs.

so as long as the Oilers lose and don't make the playoffs we can have MCR at Rexall haha.
Stupid Bunny Suit;
Shotgun Sinner
Stupid Bunny Suit;
February 26th, 2007 at 10:23pm
Fucking awsome^ lmfao lmfao
Stupid Bunny Suit;
Shotgun Sinner
Stupid Bunny Suit;
February 26th, 2007 at 11:39pm
Wait what if Calgary makes the playoffs? wont they have to cancel the show in Calgary?
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
Really Not Okay
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
February 27th, 2007 at 12:40am
hell_on-earth:
hey no one going to the toronto show?..surely there must be someone here who's going!

I'm going! I'm so damn excited too!
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 27th, 2007 at 03:59am
^awesome!so there is atleast one other person besides me going to toronto show!lol...i'm damn excited too and so damn nervous since it'll be my first concert!heh
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
Really Not Okay
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
February 27th, 2007 at 09:21am
^ it's gunna be my secondSmile. i saw FOB last year at the Ricoh Coliseum with fftl,aar and some band called october something, i forgot there name. i also saw the killers at much music when they came down...but iunno if that counts as concert lol.

anyways what time are you planning to head on down too the ACC and do you have GA tickets?.
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 27th, 2007 at 11:10am
^thats the sad part,i don't have GA tickets and i wanted them so much!!..but i was late and GA was all gone so i got a seat Sad but it's better than nothing,i just couldn't risk not seeing them!
i'm also gonna go to the FOB concert in toronto,for that i plan on getting GA tickets for sure!

so you have GA tickets and what time are you gonna go?
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
February 27th, 2007 at 12:44pm
Tea Party;:
Wait what if Calgary makes the playoffs? wont they have to cancel the show in Calgary?

I have no idea haha, they can't cancel it if they already sold the tickets, so I don't know what the difference is haha, I guess nobody is even thinking Calgary will make the playoffs haha.

everyone here is hoping for a last minute comeback like last year haha. So as much as I like them I have my fingers crossed that they lose the game tonight.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
February 27th, 2007 at 05:16pm
I love hockey...but I hope both Edmonton & Calgary lose lmfao lmfao I love MCR better
Micheline.
Killjoy
Micheline.
February 27th, 2007 at 08:47pm
hell_on-earth:
^awesome!so there is atleast one other person besides me going to toronto show!lol...i'm damn excited too and so damn nervous since it'll be my first concert!heh

hey hey im going to that one too lol

Im excited myself~
and omgee it will be my first as well.
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
Really Not Okay
coffeejunkielikeWHOA
February 28th, 2007 at 12:08am
hell_on-earth:
^thats the sad part,i don't have GA tickets and i wanted them so much!!..but i was late and GA was all gone so i got a seat Sad but it's better than nothing,i just couldn't risk not seeing them!
i'm also gonna go to the FOB concert in toronto,for that i plan on getting GA tickets for sure!

so you have GA tickets and what time are you gonna go?

Awe that sucks you couldn't get GA ticketsSad but seats are better then nothing lol.

Yeah, got two GA tickests. one for me and one for my best friend who is coming with me. we are planning on leaving at 7:00am and getting there by 8:00am and just waiting it out (i hope it's good weather lol). we really, really wanna be at the barricade. I'm willing to get the shit kiked out of me or even brake an arm if it means i get to be close up to the stage. I LOVE mcr so much and nothing anyone can do to me will stop me from having the time of my life at that show.
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 28th, 2007 at 04:42am
DarkRini:
hey hey im going to that one too lol

Im excited myself~
and omgee it will be my first as well.

oh cool!so you have GA tickets?