Don't have an account? Create one!

Canada.

AuthorMessage
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
January 19th, 2007 at 12:20pm
They've never done a Canadian Tour and skipped Alberta, they've done "North American" Tours, where like every band they hit Toronto and Vancouver, but on their Candian tours they've always been here, not to mention they've only even done one headlining Canadian tour.
mycaffeinatedromance
Joining The Black Parade
mycaffeinatedromance
January 19th, 2007 at 02:18pm
I was hoping they would hit Canada after the states tour..but going back to Europe..?
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 19th, 2007 at 10:43pm
mycaffeinatedromance:
I was hoping they would hit Canada after the states tour..but going back to Europe..?
Yeah thats crazy they are gunna get really tired thats why im worried they might take a break and skip Canada
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
January 20th, 2007 at 01:55pm
i_wish:
No No they will go there but they have skipped Alberta before on tours thats why im worried they will always go to Montreal and i know they go to Winnipeg and Vancouver but Alberta is just all gay and stuff lol

HELL YEAH!!!

[/end caps abuse]

Sorry. I just really want to see them.

Plus, my Mom says she'll take me if they come anywhere near my city (Crapville, Ontario AKA Kenora) like Winnipeg or Minniapolis (8 hour drive...ish, but it'll be worth it!~)

Dance
x-broken-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-broken-x
January 20th, 2007 at 11:05pm
i_wish:
mycaffeinatedromance:
Yeah thats crazy they are gunna get really tired thats why im worried they might take a break and skip Canada

they said this tour is gunna last like 2 years so i dont think they would be able to tour and skip canada i hope not anyway
Macc
Killjoy
Macc
January 22nd, 2007 at 05:39pm
MCR will be playing in Vancouver this May. http://vancouverfestival.ca/

No idea on other cities - including my own Sad
MCR_Owns_Alex
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_Owns_Alex
January 22nd, 2007 at 06:20pm
I'm glad for the Vancouvers fans!...

But please MCR come to Montreal!!! (by the way is there anyone from Montreal here?)
xFallingPunkx
Fabulous Killjoy
xFallingPunkx
January 22nd, 2007 at 07:17pm
My sister and I just freaked even though we live in saskatchewan we're still going to go to that concert
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 22nd, 2007 at 09:20pm
Macc:
MCR will be playing in Vancouver this May. http://vancouverfestival.ca/No idea on other cities - including my own Sad
Shocked OMG and i probably wount beable to go and there in Canada its no fair
x-broken-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-broken-x
January 22nd, 2007 at 10:12pm
well if they come to vancouver then maybe they will do a canadian tour wouldnt that be kinda logical?
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 22nd, 2007 at 10:27pm
x-broken-x:
well if they come to vancouver then maybe they will do a canadian tour wouldnt that be kinda logical?
maybe i hope, but then why wouldn't any other dates or places be mentioned? i dont know oh well
all we can is hope i guess

and is there anyone else from Alberta?
x-broken-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-broken-x
January 22nd, 2007 at 11:32pm
i_wish:
x-broken-x:
maybe i hope, but then why wouldn't any other dates or places be mentioned? i dont know oh well
all we can is hope i guess

and is there anyone else from Alberta?

im from alberta!!! they might release dates a bit later they might not tell us any other ones yet. we might only now about vancouver cause its festival or whatever so like they were locked in to a spot i dont know i just hope they come to calgary
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:54pm
yeah i hope they go to Calagary cause thats like the closest place that they'll probably go to from where i live unless they go to Edmonton
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 25th, 2007 at 10:35pm
xFallingPunkx:
My sister and I just freaked even though we live in saskatchewan we're still going to go to that concert
you are really really lucky
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
January 27th, 2007 at 02:48am
I'm from Alberta too, I'm just outside Edmonton, I'm sure they wont do one or the other(Ed or Calgary), they'll probably do both, not that it's a horrible drive anyways, I go down to Cowtown or Van every summer for Warped.
x-broken-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-broken-x
January 28th, 2007 at 03:45pm
alrighty k well i was talking to my best friend whos mom works for warner's and reprise and she got an email with people who are coming and when they are coming blah blah blah, andit said my chemical romance is doing a canadian tour in MAY!
This Time Imperfect
Thinking Happy Thoughts
This Time Imperfect
January 28th, 2007 at 10:05pm
Yah they're palying the Virgin Festival in Vancouver with AFI and Muse... me and my friend have already decided we're not missing it... even if we have to fly cuz neither of our cars can take all those miles.
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
January 29th, 2007 at 07:35am
x-broken-x:
alrighty k well i was talking to my best friend whos mom works for warner's and reprise and she got an email with people who are coming and when they are coming blah blah blah, andit said my chemical romance is doing a canadian tour in MAY!
OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! Clap Dance
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
January 29th, 2007 at 08:38am
If My Chemical Romance does a Canadian tour in May .. Then best birthday ever. By far.
I'm getting impatient for the tour dates and locations though.
I want them to post them within the next month or so. Eeh.
x-broken-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-broken-x
January 29th, 2007 at 04:12pm
FaKe_LoVe:
x-broken-x:
OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! Clap Dance

Yah but she wont tell me if dates are set but they are coming for sure