February 22nd, 2007 at 02:49pm
gerards hot:
ha do i have to say..its gerard....

Yeah, but what are your reasons? Neutral
Black Revenge
Killjoy
Black Revenge
February 25th, 2007 at 08:35am
way brothers, frank gotta love them they rock........
but i also like bob and ray coz of how they play their instuments
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
February 25th, 2007 at 08:52am
This is stupid.
All of them

Ray - Because hes a champ and has a fro and plays the shit outa the guitar and sing backups real good. And also because I like his voice, like his normal taking voice, its awesome I dunno why though. Also because hes the first member of mcr that I saw live , in person. We were waiting for their set at BDO and I saw him walking around backstage and I spot the fro and go "OMG ITS RAY!!" and point and everyone looked, OHYEH FIRST SIGHTINIG!

Bob- Becuase hes a kickass drummer that got burned and because hes HILARIOUSLY AWESOME without even saying much. I also like the name Bob. BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB. Omg i accidentaly write boob, thank god for backspace, and ALSO because he waved at us from back stage at BDO

Mikey- Because He looked at me at my show and because he made a good choice with Alicia and because hes a kickass bass and because he came up with the name of the band. Because he comes across as shy and nice

Frank- COZ HES SO ENERGETIC (hes gets minus brownie points for not liking spiderman though) Also because hes HILARIO and sneaky?. And because he has cool hair and I just LOVE HIS PLAYING hes my guitar idol.

Gerard- Because hes a AWESOME singer, full of energy, I like his vibe and his lyrics, the things he says are AWESOME AND INSPIRATIONAL, and he's fken adorable. AND he's just over come everything and Im so happy for him and it makes me happy too ,...and it makes me belive.

I love all of mcr with all my heart.
Mrs.BobBryar
Killjoy
Mrs.BobBryar
February 25th, 2007 at 04:10pm
Bod is a kickass drummer and i love him with all my heart it is one amazing make of human kind im going to fucking see him in concert on May 18th/2007 i hope he takes his shirt off
but i still love mikey becuse the band would be nothing with out him and he i such a good bassist
Waysrule
Awake and Unafraid
Waysrule
February 25th, 2007 at 04:19pm
gee
echo lawrence.
Jazz Hands
echo lawrence.
February 25th, 2007 at 04:33pm
Any of them; they're all talented. I will say that Gerard and Frank make me smile.
Dwight Schrute.
Really Not Okay
Dwight Schrute.
February 25th, 2007 at 06:55pm
toothy:
This is stupid.
All of them

Ray - Because hes a champ and has a fro and plays the shit outa the guitar and sing backups real good. And also because I like his voice, like his normal taking voice, its awesome I dunno why though. Also because hes the first member of mcr that I saw live , in person. We were waiting for their set at BDO and I saw him walking around backstage and I spot the fro and go "OMG ITS RAY!!" and point and everyone looked, OHYEH FIRST SIGHTINIG!

Bob- Becuase hes a kickass drummer that got burned and because hes HILARIOUSLY AWESOME without even saying much. I also like the name Bob. BOB BOB BOB BOB BOB. Omg i accidentaly write boob, thank god for backspace, and ALSO because he waved at us from back stage at BDO

Mikey- Because He looked at me at my show and because he made a good choice with Alicia and because hes a kickass bass and because he came up with the name of the band. Because he comes across as shy and nice

Frank- COZ HES SO ENERGETIC (hes gets minus brownie points for not liking spiderman though) Also because hes HILARIO and sneaky?. And because he has cool hair and I just LOVE HIS PLAYING hes my guitar idol.

Gerard- Because hes a AWESOME singer, full of energy, I like his vibe and his lyrics, the things he says are AWESOME AND INSPIRATIONAL, and he's fken adorable. AND he's just over come everything and Im so happy for him and it makes me happy too ,...and it makes me belive.

I love all of mcr with all my heart.
Black Roses
Killjoy
Black Roses
February 25th, 2007 at 11:09pm
I pick Gerard. Been that way for 3 years Very Happy all of them are amazing though.
Because:
He's got an amazing voice, we have alot in common, i love his art, and In Love he's just amazing
XxMCR.AddictedxX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxMCR.AddictedxX
February 26th, 2007 at 10:32am
I love them all...but who i really really love is BOOOOOOOB!!!!Rolling Eyes He's so cute and he's a great dummer!! Laughing
Shinori
Salute You in Your Grave
Shinori
March 1st, 2007 at 02:53pm
i love gerard hes so kool i wanna be like him when i get older
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 1st, 2007 at 04:54pm
gerard arthur way.

did i post on this one already?

oh well :]
GeeBabyy; is mine!
Killjoy
GeeBabyy; is mine!
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:03pm
gee! totally! i mean hes so hot!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:05pm
Neutral
ab aeterno.
Lost My Fear of Falling
ab aeterno.
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:05pm
Neutral
All of them.

But I do favor Mikey a little bit more.

Tehe But they're all just oh so talented.
GeeBabyy; is mine!
Killjoy
GeeBabyy; is mine!
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:14pm
evryone should be sayin gee! hes the hottest one in the band! lol!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:15pm
Neutral

Ray and Bob.
GeeBabyy; is mine!
Killjoy
GeeBabyy; is mine!
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:16pm
ray and bob??? boooooriiiiiin
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:17pm
They aren't boring...
GeeBabyy; is mine!
Killjoy
GeeBabyy; is mine!
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:18pm
god!! all u doo is nag!!!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:18pm
No. I'm just saying that the band is much more than Gerard...