Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR Fantattoos

AuthorMessage
hoodsey
Jazz Hands
hoodsey
February 18th, 2007 at 01:41am
XxMaeganxX:
I'd actually love to get you guys' input on the tattoo i'd like to get soon. Hands down i want the lyrics 'I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone.' That is totally NOT up for discussion as those lyrics have come to mean everything to me and have kept me going whenever things got tough... but what should i incorporate with that if i should at all and where would be a good place for it? Keep in mind...i'm not skinny. lol

when im old enough im gettin 'i am not afraid to keep on living. i am not afraid to walk this world alone' somewhere but i dont know where
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
February 18th, 2007 at 11:13am
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
February 18th, 2007 at 11:23am
Skittles fucker:
it's not a mcr tattoo but I wanted to post it here ^^
it's crappy cuz i made it with my left hand

That's something like what i want, but with different lyrics. Very Happy
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
February 18th, 2007 at 01:45pm
three cheers 4 mcr:
Then I have one wrapped around my upper arm that says Never Coming Home Never Coming Home...

wow and you're 12? O_O
Sweet. X]
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
February 18th, 2007 at 01:53pm
Skittles fucker:
Tehe
I worked on this one 1 hour o_O

Wow!
So these are actual tattoos or just drawings?
Im not sure but they rock either way. X]
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 18th, 2007 at 02:04pm
this is my most recent tattoo
it's right behind my heart.....

i got this one when i was 15. it's on the inside of my arm.
my parents don't know i have 2 tattoos and 7 piercings. if they did, i'd be homeless right now...
tattoos don't hurt. i PROMISE you, they don't. it's not that i could take pain, it's just....well. have you ever had a sunburn? well, if you dragged your nail across it, that's what it feels like....unless maybe you're really skinny and you get it RIGHT above a bone that's sticking out, i hear that's pretty painful.

and ladies (and gents?), NEVER get a tattoo in NYC, because they RIP YOU OFF LIKE WHOA!

before i got any of my tats, i thought about it for more than 4 months. to make sure I really want it and because everyday I thought about it and wanted it more and more, I realized it's something i can't regret. never get something on impulse. take your time considering things over before you get something so permanent...(there's tattoo removal, but it leaves hideous skin deforming scars, might as well stick with the tat)
Klaus.
Motor Baby
Klaus.
February 18th, 2007 at 02:06pm
thats amazing!

i'm not alowed to have anything to do with mcr tattooed on me
but what my parents don't know can't hurt them i guess
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 18th, 2007 at 04:13pm
That's what i want! But smaller and i'd like to have something incorporated with it. Since you seem pretty up on this stuff, any advice or ideas?
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 18th, 2007 at 04:41pm
Alright, well I'd actually love to get you guys' input on the tattoo i'd like to get soon. Hands down i want the lyrics 'I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone.' That is totally NOT up for discussion as those lyrics have come to mean everything to me and have kept me going whenever things got tough... but what should i incorporate with that if i should at all and where would be a good place for it? Font? Size? Color? Keep in mind...i'm not skinny. lol

Thanks everyone! Also if anyone wants to fool aorund and draw something up and send it to me? Go ahead! I 'd love to see ideas as well! I'd credit you if i choose your design when i post pics and show it off. ^_^
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 18th, 2007 at 06:08pm
hmm, i think the marching skeleton is a really great symbol. he's alone, he's dead (but still walking), i dont know, it'd be cool if you incorporated that with that quote. and usually, i think it's sexy to put it on your lower back, lol
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 18th, 2007 at 06:14pm
As much as i love Pepe, i don't think i'd want him on me permanently. lol I do like the reasoning behind it and his character but i'm aiming for something a bit nicer...so to say. But i like the suggestion! Lower back is something i would love but am hesitant about due to 1. pain and 2. my body type might not be the best for a tattoo in that area. But i'll ask around and think about it, i might just do it anyways Very Happy lol Thanx!
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
February 18th, 2007 at 08:37pm
TheIntrovertedArtist:
three cheers 4 mcr:
Then I have one wrapped around my upper arm that says Never Coming Home Never Coming Home...

wow and you're 12? O_O
Sweet. X]

It's henna...it's weird to say it's not real...anyway, I own my own henna set, and my brother and I are awesome at it so we do it all the time. He's better then me...and he's 9! O_o
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
February 18th, 2007 at 08:50pm
I make, and know people who make tattoo designs. Here are some examples for all you tattooers out there!
These are probably best for your shoulder..
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
February 18th, 2007 at 08:56pm
rockonbaby:
this is my most recent tattoo
it's right behind my heart.....

that is sooo cool!Very Happy
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 18th, 2007 at 09:19pm
XxMaeganxX:
As much as i love Pepe, i don't think i'd want him on me permanently. lol I do like the reasoning behind it and his character but i'm aiming for something a bit nicer...so to say. But i like the suggestion! Lower back is something i would love but am hesitant about due to 1. pain and 2. my body type might not be the best for a tattoo in that area. But i'll ask around and think about it, i might just do it anyways Very Happy lol Thanx!

no prob! Very Happy
but honestly, i really don't think you have to worry about body type when it comes to tattoos. but i also thought a nice place would be behind your neck....but slightly lower, so it's kinda borderline on your neck and on your back. or you can wrap the whole quote around your ankle or your wrist or something
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 18th, 2007 at 10:53pm
BeautifulxRomance:
How do you all like this for a design? I made this one last year some time, but haven't gotten around to getting it yet. Maybe on my shoulder?

That's very pretty!
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 19th, 2007 at 12:51am
rockonbaby:
XxMaeganxX:

no prob! Very Happy
but honestly, i really don't think you have to worry about body type when it comes to tattoos. but i also thought a nice place would be behind your neck....but slightly lower, so it's kinda borderline on your neck and on your back. or you can wrap the whole quote around your ankle or your wrist or something

I like the wrist idea, i have horrid ankles so id hate have it wrapped around one but still wouldnt mind a tattoo on them. And ive always loved the lower neck area for a tattoo as well. My dream was to have Gerard actually write the lyrics on me and then go to the shop and have it traced so the tattooo would from Gerard in his writing....that would be amazing. From the artist himself. lol But i don't expect i'll ever meet him so i'll settle and if i ever do i'll have him write something else. *shrug* like Awake and Unafraid. Either way and no matter what, i'll still be happy because i will have honored them and the huge impact they made in my life that change everything for me. So Clap If you think of anything else to add to the tattoo to go with the lyrics, let me know ok?

Anyone else have ideas??
fuck_thats_good
Fabulous Killjoy
fuck_thats_good
February 19th, 2007 at 01:41am
me and the BF are getting the little skeleton dude on the front cover of TBP on our ankles when my friend works up the nerve. I already have 2 tattoos but she dosn't have any so she is a tad scared even tho i have told her there is nothing to worry about as tattoos don't really hurt, the outline is a bit uncomfortable as they have to drag the needle thru the skin but it is nothing to extreme and the shading/colouring dosn't hurt at all
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
February 19th, 2007 at 12:37pm
My 19 year old brother and I have matching tats that say,"I miss you more then I did yesterday" on our shins.We're trying to get our older bro to do it too but he said he's not marking his "beautiful" body....*cough*dumbass*cough*
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
February 19th, 2007 at 07:58pm
1) I want Frank's scorpion on my lower back, not exactly the same, but similar; maybe facing the other direction? [[18th Birthday, hurry up!!]]
2) I want Revenge on my right wrist with black hearts and one bat =]
3) You know the piano intro on Welcome To The Black Parade? And you know if you put those notes on a musical stave (The 5 lines with the squiggly thing at the beginning)? I want that around my left wrist. It's gonna hurt like hell, but I want it.
4) On my left hip, I want Love and on my right hip I want Rage. Sounds totally dumb, but I remember my left and right with Rage and Love. I have to think about if it's right or not if I say Left or Right, but I can remember rage and love. I'm a dumbass ^.^

I once drew MCR right across my palm in school, and bones all up my fingers. I wrote I'M NOT OKAY I PROMISE right the way from my wrists to my elbow ^.^ Lotsa funny looks considering I was wearing a short sleeved shirt x]