February 20th, 2007 at 10:09pm
I definietly want FLW lyrics somewhere.
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
February 20th, 2007 at 10:10pm
x_pansy:
three cheers 4 mcr:
I make, and know people who make tattoo designs. Here are some examples for all you tattooers out there!
These are probably best for your shoulder..

Surprised That is so awesome!! ...god damn I should stay away from this board coz its just making me want a tattoo! I know I shouldnt get one though...*whimpers* plus I hate needles

Tell them the tattoo you want, then make them knock you out. When you wake up, you have a "painless" tattoo.
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
February 20th, 2007 at 11:07pm
three cheers 4 mcr:
x_pansy:
three cheers 4 mcr:
I make, and know people who make tattoo designs. Here are some examples for all you tattooers out there!
These are probably best for your shoulder..
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs7/300W/i/2005/267/0/8/MCR_Tattoo_by_ScarlingRagdoll666.jpg

Surprised That is so awesome!! ...god damn I should stay away from this board coz its just making me want a tattoo! I know I shouldnt get one though...*whimpers* plus I hate needles

Tell them the tattoo you want, then make them knock you out. When you wake up, you have a "painless" tattoo.

Oh yea yea yea! Then again I would probably pass out anyways :S

Hey does getting tattoos around your wrist really hurt? Like how Frank has 'I wish I were a ghost' on his wrist
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 20th, 2007 at 11:29pm
^^^ there's like, a bone jutting out of your wrist. none of my tats are right over a bone, but i hear that it WILL hurt.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 20th, 2007 at 11:30pm
@ x_pansy: THANKS!! ^_^
hoodsey
Jazz Hands
hoodsey
February 21st, 2007 at 05:32am
rockonbaby:
this is my most recent tattoo
it's right behind my heart.....

[)

that is EXACTLEY what i want!!! EXACTLY same writing nd everything
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
February 21st, 2007 at 05:55am
hoodsey:
rockonbaby:
this is my most recent tattoo
it's right behind my heart.....

[)

that is EXACTLEY what i want!!! EXACTLY same writing nd everything
Cheese I wanted that tattooed on myself Cheese
*takes off list*

cool tatt.. *thumbs up*
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 21st, 2007 at 02:22pm
THANKS GUYS ^^^ it's a really great line and i think you guys should definitely get it somewhere on you if that's what you really want. i must say, it was unusually a little more painful than i remembered. they say outlining is the most painful part, my first tat required only a little bit of outlining, and then it was mostly just filling it in. this one....since it's nothing but script, i warn you, it's not gonna feel very good. especially since it's right over a backbone
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
February 21st, 2007 at 02:57pm
And guys, those of you wondering how much it's going to hurt and all that, don't forget, the pain is only temporary, but you'll have the tattoo, and that reminder of whatever it is for you forever. So, if it's somehting you really want, it's well worth taking the pain for the short time you have to. Don't let that be a factor in your decision. It won't last. Very Happy

Oh, and while I'm here again (I'm so bad), let me get your opinions on this. I'm going to get the hanging guy from the bullets cover, with "Demolition Lovers" written down his back. I'd love to get it on the inside of my forearm, but can't. Where else do you think would be a good place? I just can't decide. I was thinking maybe right between my shoulderblades, or on the side of my thigh? Not sure.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
February 21st, 2007 at 03:13pm
On the side of your back ,
I think that would be cool.
Evil_Angel
Motor Baby
Evil_Angel
February 21st, 2007 at 03:20pm
well how big is the tattoo gonna be?? ... cause I had my tattoo done (non MCR) ... it was kind of big so I put it on my leg (I have a pic if you wanna see) .... if yours is like medium sized ... on the back would be cool I think ... it sounds cool anyway!!
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
February 21st, 2007 at 04:17pm
^actually yeah, I'd love to see a pic of yours. I'm trying to choose very wisely where I put everything. I'm definitely doing the bullets one, the marching skeleton I posted, and I'd like to do somehting for Revenge too (a little thing for each album would be cool I think). I want them to be in fairly hideable places if need be, which is why it's not going on my forearm.

edit: forget it. Found the pic on your profile. Yeah it's not going to be that big. Maybe 6 inches or so, and it's only a couple inches wide even with the text. Thinking about it now, I'm putting the skeleton on the front-sidish part of my right ribcage (I think), so maybe I'll do this one on the back part of my left ribcage. I think it would look cool there. Maybe?
Evil_Angel
Motor Baby
Evil_Angel
February 21st, 2007 at 05:09pm
I think it would ... it sounds like it would be cool Smile
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
February 21st, 2007 at 09:21pm
rockonbaby:
i'm sorry, but i think getting an MCR tattoo on the sole of your foot is a bit......pointless? i get bored of stuff too easily too, and i'm someone who NEVER would have thought of getting a tattoo, and if i did, it would have to be extremely symbolic and important to me. but i ended up getting FLW chorus on my back, so yea. i dont think i'd ever regret it though. and i think if you really thought about something meaningful to you, you wont get bored of it. like, maybe put it close to your.....v.g (you know, you know?). that's not the most visible place, but it's sexy. but if you put it on the bottom of your foot, it'll seem like you're getting it just for the sake of having a tat.

thanks.
Yeah, it may be pointless, but just knowing I have a tattoo and its a mcr tattoo:p
I got the idea from my mom who said she saw someone a couple years ago at the beach, And it was smily faces under all the toes!! Ha Ha
But I dont want tatto under my foot now after all. Thank you for your input! :]
I change my mind all the time, tomorrow I might think its a good idea again. :p
Yeah, I guess I could place it there, or lower hipbone. Guess it depends on how the tattoo look. I want lyrics, but as all of mcr`s songs are my favorite I`ll have a huge problem finding one :/

Btw; I just checked your tattoo and its AMAZINGLY beautiful!! In Love
If I had the guts I`d have it just like yours, its perfect Very Happy
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 21st, 2007 at 11:52pm
BeautifulxRomance:
And guys, those of you wondering how much it's going to hurt and all that, don't forget, the pain is only temporary, but you'll have the tattoo, and that reminder of whatever it is for you forever. So, if it's somehting you really want, it's well worth taking the pain for the short time you have to. Don't let that be a factor in your decision. It won't last. Very Happy

Oh, and while I'm here again (I'm so bad), let me get your opinions on this. I'm going to get the hanging guy from the bullets cover, with "Demolition Lovers" written down his back. I'd love to get it on the inside of my forearm, but can't. Where else do you think would be a good place? I just can't decide. I was thinking maybe right between my shoulderblades, or on the side of my thigh? Not sure.

ooh, what i'm picturing in my head is the hanging dude right in between your shoulder blades on your back..like, you could have the rope attached to your neck and then the dude hanging. i think that'd be the best spot for such a picture. that was my opinion, lol, if you don't think so, you should definitely go for a different place. i think the back would be less painful than the thigh, maybe you can draw it on or have someone else draw it on and then see which you like better Very Happy

Black_View:

thanks.
Yeah, it may be pointless, but just knowing I have a tattoo and its a mcr tattoo:p
I got the idea from my mom who said she saw someone a couple years ago at the beach, And it was smily faces under all the toes!! Ha Ha
But I dont want tatto under my foot now after all. Thank you for your input! :]
I change my mind all the time, tomorrow I might think its a good idea again. :p
Yeah, I guess I could place it there, or lower hipbone. Guess it depends on how the tattoo look. I want lyrics, but as all of mcr`s songs are my favorite I`ll have a huge problem finding one :/

Btw; I just checked your tattoo and its AMAZINGLY beautiful!! In Love
If I had the guts I`d have it just like yours, its perfect Very Happy

THANKS ALOT!!

like BeautifulxRomance said, it may be slightly painful while you're getting it, but it's gonna be on you for the rest of your life and those few minutes of little pain is nothing. you'll be so happy with it later on. plus, for me, every time i get a tattoo, if it hurts, it just hurts while i'm getting it done, there's never been pain after that. like, it just disappears once the needle isn't dragged across your skin.
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
February 22nd, 2007 at 01:48am
^thanks for the thoughts. I just figured that one a while ago that it would look pretty awesome right between my shoulderblades. I'm glad someone agrees. Plus, I can hide it easy. I the summer, I only wear racerback tanks, so no one would suspect anything (parents). Cool!
hoodsey
Jazz Hands
hoodsey
February 22nd, 2007 at 03:57am
rockonbaby:
THANKS GUYS ^^^ it's a really great line and i think you guys should definitely get it somewhere on you if that's what you really want. i must say, it was unusually a little more painful than i remembered. they say outlining is the most painful part, my first tat required only a little bit of outlining, and then it was mostly just filling it in. this one....since it's nothing but script, i warn you, it's not gonna feel very good. especially since it's right over a backbone

i was thinking of getting it on my back somewhere like on my shoulder like yeah
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
February 22nd, 2007 at 08:43am
how painful are forearm tattoos? im getting one on each arm...
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
February 22nd, 2007 at 11:14am
I've heard mixed thoughts about the forearm ones. I don't have one there, but if I were to guess, I'd say they're not too bad. That's a pretty fleshy area, no bones, so it should be alright, but once again, it's only temporary, and the tattoo it forever, so don't worry too much. Wink
Liquid Lust
Salute You in Your Grave
Liquid Lust
February 22nd, 2007 at 11:27am
I really want a tattoo how do you do home ones with a needle and ink?????