cherstinmayanneliee
Motor Baby
cherstinmayanneliee
May 1st, 2008 at 02:56pm
My Demise
Bleeding on the Floor
My Demise
May 2nd, 2008 at 02:39pm
I want "revenge" written somwhere on my body. Not only because it's a way to short down the name of my favourite CD, but also because I strive for it. Perhaps I'll get it on my wrist. But that might limit my chances of getting a job, so I'll probably get it somewhere else.

Another idea I have is to have two tattoos, one with the lyrics "Someone out there loves you" and "I will avenge my ghost with every breathe I take" wrapped around my arms.

Otherwise from MCR-related tattoos, I have a few more ideas. Two of them being three black stars on the back of my neck and my life motto.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
May 2nd, 2008 at 04:41pm
dee dee ramone.:

I've got i'll end my days with you in a hail of bullets. tattooed between my hipbones.

it's well blurry, :\

just after i got it done. incredibly red and swollen.

cherstinmayanneliee:

what script did both of you use?
cherstinmayanneliee
Motor Baby
cherstinmayanneliee
May 2nd, 2008 at 08:58pm
i have no idea the what the script is called unfortunately, the artist chose it on his computer.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
May 3rd, 2008 at 03:58pm
oh okay, but thanks anyway Mr. Green
Evilangel665
Killjoy
Evilangel665
May 17th, 2008 at 02:59pm
I still want to get Franks Guns but now on the Barrel is going to say MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE isn fancy letter!!!!!!!!! Victory Smiley
My Hero:
Demolition Lover
My Hero:
May 18th, 2008 at 08:50am
I was just thinking, and maybe I could put "It's not over 'till the fat lady sings." just because I won't give up on my dreams until I make it... So I wont stop striving to get into performing music until... never really.
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
May 21st, 2008 at 12:28pm
Fatal Madonna: There are two similar scripts on Microsoft Office Word 2003 or Microsoft Office Publisher: Lucinda Handwriting and Viner Hand ITC. It's not the exact font, but very similar. I'm fond of the Lucinda Handwriting myself.

I recently found my tattoo font online and found out that it is called "Champagne". Shiny. I just picked it out of a book at the tattoo parlor.
Fatal Madonna.
Shotgun Sinner
Fatal Madonna.
May 21st, 2008 at 12:36pm
psychochip:
Fatal Madonna: There are two similar scripts on Microsoft Office Word 2003 or Microsoft Office Publisher: Lucinda Handwriting and Viner Hand ITC. It's not the exact font, but very similar. I'm fond of the Lucinda Handwriting myself.

I recently found my tattoo font online and found out that it is called "Champagne". Shiny. I just picked it out of a book at the tattoo parlor.

awwhh thanks Tabitha, I'll have a Jeffree Duke in a bit.
I was actually using dafont.com to photoshop and found an AMAZING font that I'm thinking of trying to get for my first tattoo Smile
shot_to_remember
Killjoy
shot_to_remember
June 7th, 2008 at 12:13pm
I'd really like to get the pre-2001 NYC skyline wrapped around my upper arm, with "And after seeing what we saw/Can we still reclaim our innocence?" above and and below it. That song really means a lot to me.

I'd also like to get a skull on my shoulder blade. My friend designed it for me, and it has all these cool things all over it, like Frankenstien stitches and bolts, a pansy in its teeth, X's over its eyes, and a whole bunch of other stuff. It also says "KEEP THE FAITH" in fancy script under it.

Sadly, I still have a while to wait. Oh, well. All the more time to perfect the designs.
dippyhwatx
Killjoy
dippyhwatx
June 7th, 2008 at 01:10pm
i want to get the old mcr sign thing from three cheers on the bottom of my back.. OH!& i reall like the idea of *the world will never take mt heart* that gonna be awesome =)
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
June 7th, 2008 at 01:11pm
I'm thinking of getting the circle of guns on my elbow. I'll still have a few years until that happends
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
June 8th, 2008 at 01:52pm
i would want a tattoo of the cover of three cheers if i wasnt so afraid o.o
crush234
Killjoy
crush234
June 8th, 2008 at 02:13pm
I was searching last night and found this:

Dedicated to MCR tattoos
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
June 9th, 2008 at 12:51am
I'm planning on starting a sleeve on my left arm like this....

A book, with wedding vows in it, but instead of vows, lyrics to "To The End"
and on the book, a wedding ring, and under the book a rose and a bottle of wine.
In color, but faded.

like the lyrics "say goodbye to the vows you take" and the "cyanide you drank"
the bottle of wine kinda resembling the cyanide...

if that makes sense to anyone. XD

and for my 18th birthday, i'm getting "revenge" tattooed on my left wrist.
but i'm thinking of maybe getting "awake and unafraid" instead?
I don't know, but I HAVE to get that somewhere. its definately my favorite My Chem lyric, without a doubt.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
June 9th, 2008 at 12:59am
And I really want "42408" somewhere.. April 24th, 2008 was my first concert, and it was MCR.

and I'd get the guys to sign somehwere, and i'd get it tattooed. I met Gerard, and I got him to sign a couple things, but I'd want them to sign me somewhere, and then I'd get it tattooed. XD

But I have to wait till I'm 18, so I'll just get them to sign a peice of paper, and I'd be like "Can you make it kinda of neat? I'm getting this tattooed...." XD

oh, and this isn't MCR related at all, but I'm going to get a black cross with cracks going through it, just to show that religion has never really had an affect on me. On my right thigh.
I'm sorry if that offends anyone. I respect everyone's beliefs, and I'm not doing it to say that I'm against religion, I'm just getting it to show it's never affected me at all.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
June 9th, 2008 at 03:47am
double post. sorry. :/
shot_to_remember
Killjoy
shot_to_remember
June 9th, 2008 at 06:31am
lol, Gerard being neat? I couldn't imagine that.
as for the cross and sleeve, I think they're great ideas. But what do you want for the rest of the sleeve?
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
June 9th, 2008 at 07:57am
shot_to_remember:
lol, Gerard being neat? I couldn't imagine that.
as for the cross and sleeve, I think they're great ideas. But what do you want for the rest of the sleeve?

Haha, I wouldn't really care if it was neat or not though. If I don't get to meet him again, I'll just get what he signed for me already.

And I have no idea what I'd do for the rest. :/
I was thinking about getting the girl in the middle of Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy somewhere, but probably not with that sleeve. maybe on my leg or something.

I guess I'll figure it out by that time, though. I got a few more years. XD
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
June 9th, 2008 at 11:37am
i want "i am not afraid to keep on living" on my left wrist and then "i am not afraid to walk this world alone." on the other. but i'm kind of rethinking my placement so i can get a job...