Don't have an account? Create one!

Madina lake

AuthorMessage
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
March 19th, 2007 at 11:26pm
I love their song..I can't wait to hear more from them..
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 23rd, 2007 at 10:28pm
you can now listen to the whole album on their myspace Smile
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
March 23rd, 2007 at 11:50pm
I am absolutely in love with 'Pandora' and 'River People'. I'm def. buying for sure, and I think I'll go see them. Has anyone seen them live? If so, how are they?
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
March 25th, 2007 at 05:56pm
They sound amazing live! Nathan jumps in the crowd alot...loads of crowd interaction. And I'm pretty sure they hang out after the show with fans.
Cassy Chaos
Salute You in Your Grave
Cassy Chaos
April 2nd, 2007 at 02:55pm
crackerjack:
Cassy;broken-lies:
I dont have mtv Cry

but I know that one last kiss and House of Cards are all over Scuzz
one last kiss? Is it a live video of them performing one last kiss or a real video?

its of them playing live
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
April 4th, 2007 at 08:47pm
I got their CD last night, and I also got The Academy Is...'s new CD.
Guess which one I listened to more??

Surprisingly, Madina Lake.
I love the song Morning Sadness. I think it's my favourite.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 4th, 2007 at 10:33pm
Madina Lake on friday!!!!
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 6th, 2007 at 04:26am
Madina Lake is playing Warped this year, correct?

Yeah, their album has been on repeat for a while. Love them.
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
April 6th, 2007 at 08:16am
It's kind of ironic. I really don't like ML's music (no offence to anyone, at all, we all have our opinions) but I saw them support Gym Class Heroes and got a high five off of the lead singer dude when they were performing. They are really nice guys, I saw them greeting fans afterwards, I just don't get the music.

I'm willing to be persuaded though Wink Someone tell me three reasons why I should love ML, and we'll see if I'm shifted...
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 6th, 2007 at 12:17pm
mirarle:
Madina Lake is playing Warped this year, correct?

Yeah, their album has been on repeat for a while. Love them.
Yeah but they are not playing the entire tour; July 12th -Aug 3rd
alzypow. THE END.
Fabulous Killjoy
alzypow. THE END.
April 6th, 2007 at 01:00pm
I love Madina Lake!
I heard One Last Kiss ages ago on a CD I got free from Rock Sound and then I heard it on some music channel on TV and now they're everywhere!
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
April 6th, 2007 at 01:14pm
Wild Eyed Joker:
It's kind of ironic. I really don't like ML's music (no offence to anyone, at all, we all have our opinions) but I saw them support Gym Class Heroes and got a high five off of the lead singer dude when they were performing. They are really nice guys, I saw them greeting fans afterwards, I just don't get the music.

I'm willing to be persuaded though Wink Someone tell me three reasons why I should love ML, and we'll see if I'm shifted...

1. Their album is the first part of a story that matthew wrote. That's amazing.
2. Even right now, they don't sound exactly the same as a million other bands, and they are definitely going to progress. Musically, think of where they could be in three years.
3. ZOMG MTV LYKE SAYZZ, THYR THE NXT BIIIIG THING!! no i'm just kidding. The lyrics are really good, especially when you compare them to other new bands. A lot of new bands have really crappy lyrics. not ML.
4. (yeah, i'm giving you a fourth) they got their money from fear factor. You can't not love that.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
April 6th, 2007 at 04:25pm
i love them so much! their album is awesome, simple as.
RAVE on my grave
Bleeding on the Floor
RAVE on my grave
April 7th, 2007 at 06:18am
whoa like... whoa.:
Wild Eyed Joker:

2. Even right now, they don't sound exactly the same as a million other bands, and they are definitely going to progress. Musically, think of where they could be in three years.
3. ZOMG MTV LYKE SAYZZ, THYR THE NXT BIIIIG THING!! no i'm just kidding. The lyrics are really good, especially when you compare them to other new bands. A lot of new bands have really crappy lyrics. not ML.
4. (yeah, i'm giving you a fourth) they got their money from fear factor. You can't not love that.

Fear Factor? Shocked
Okay...I think I'm gonna have to get the CD now...
And I'm a sucker for a concept album Very Happy
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
April 7th, 2007 at 12:51pm
Yay!
jessimistic
Bleeding on the Floor
jessimistic
April 7th, 2007 at 01:06pm
<3<3
Love 'em.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 7th, 2007 at 01:11pm
whoa like... whoa.:
Wild Eyed Joker:

Plus they are amazing to their fans!

Guys last night homecoming show was amazing! My friends were there earlier and got hugs from Nathan and I think they said the other guys came out too.
I was right in front on the barricade by Mateo. I took some pics on my friends camera and she took video on her other cam, so I can post them later if you guys want to see them. Nathan jumped into the crowd a couple of times ahh he was right there! Funny moment: at the end Nathan jumped down and started high-fiveing people and saying thank you and by accident he slapped my friend lmao and she was like "THANK YOU!!" They met with fans afterwards but we wanted to see some of Halifax. But we did see Dan outside and he signed their booklet lol I'm such a loser all I could do was wave and giggle like a schoolgirl Rolling Eyes but yeah, he's awesome Razz
maad larzaza.
Salute You in Your Grave
maad larzaza.
April 7th, 2007 at 03:16pm
my friend was telling me about them at school!
I didn't know who they were though.
I should check them out.
Truth
Killjoy
Truth
April 8th, 2007 at 07:12pm
There awsome... i love their style and that. Nathan (the vocalist) is amazing.

House Of Cards and One Last Kiss so RULE!
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 8th, 2007 at 09:09pm
whoa like... whoa.:

Hm, yeah, the concept is one of the thing I like about ML --even their name is supposed to be part of the concept! It's pretty cool, and the I love the music. Some of their melodies really gets me...

THe lyrics too are pretty good too, although I was unimpressed by the lyrics of 'True Love'. But, I still love that song for the sound and the vocals. Their lyrics are a lot more indepth and original that most new bands these days.

I'm pretty pissed that I won't be able to see them with Halifax. I wonder if they're gonna headline a tour. THey better soon, 'cause I wanna see them live.