Don't have an account? Create one!

Madina lake

AuthorMessage
saintxscarer
Killjoy
saintxscarer
April 17th, 2007 at 10:48am
I love madina lake.
I well want to see them with the used but i can't get tickets now.
I got a free I LOVE ML badge and i wear it with pride lol.
I love how they got their name too and i wish i saw them on fear factor it would've been funny.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 17th, 2007 at 03:33pm
haha it was. Nathan's swim trunks came down.
I think they're trying to get a hold of the episode at ML forum and then upload it so everyone can see.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 22nd, 2007 at 03:27am
Aww, Madina aren't playing Warped anymore Sad
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
April 22nd, 2007 at 02:23pm
crackerjack:
Aww, Madina aren't playing Warped anymore Sad

WHAT???????
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:08pm
im afraid we have some bad news about Warped.. in short we're not on it anymore. its kind of complicated but here goes...
we wanted to do the entire tour but there were only 3 weeks available to us. so naturally we started looking for other tours around those warped dates to jump on so we could continue to tour the entire country. turns out warped, like most tours, has certain policies about bands playing the same markets within a certain amount of time of the actual warped dates and unfortunately this is what forced us to drop off. we will be announcing a huge tour in 14 days that will allow us to hit the entire country in july, august and september with some of our favorite bands in the world. we sincerely regret not being able to play this years warped and apologize to anyone who was looking forward to seeing us on it but trust me this was out of our hands.
for now were preparing for GIAN Fest. is london and birmingham, BAMBOOZLED in nj, SUPERSONIC in japan and a headlining run in may/june with EMANUEL, FIGHTSTAR, and FIRESCAPE. this tour will rule and the tickets will be cheap! we love you forever and hope you accept our apologies about warped tour.
xoxo
madina lake
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
April 23rd, 2007 at 02:16pm
awww man.
I was looking forward to that so much.
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:38pm
Same here.
But on the bright side http://youtube.com/bradbishell
Cassy Chaos
Salute You in Your Grave
Cassy Chaos
April 25th, 2007 at 03:25pm
I was downloading some of their music the otherday whilst i wait for the album to turn up

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE me vs. the world its defently a catchy track
Cassy Chaos
Salute You in Your Grave
Cassy Chaos
April 25th, 2007 at 03:37pm
anyway here are some pics as I said i would get some

oh yes and you can download the entire album here but even if you do you should still buy the album and Support Madina Lake
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
April 26th, 2007 at 11:51pm
What is the name of Madina Lake?
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 27th, 2007 at 09:14pm
Like how did they come up with the name? Madina Lake is the name of a made up town that Matthew created. idk, does that make any sense Razz
the anti-scenester
Motor Baby
the anti-scenester
April 28th, 2007 at 09:32am
dude, i haven't been on this site in like, forever. but chyeah, madina lake is my new favorite band... i went to a little church basement in philly, saw them play with halifax, met them, got pictures, and can now die happy.
the anti-scenester
Motor Baby
the anti-scenester
April 28th, 2007 at 09:45am
crackerjack:
Like how did they come up with the name? Madina Lake is the name of a made up town that Matthew created. idk, does that make any sense Razz

um, that explains it pretty well i thought... he was like, "oh wouldn't it be cool if there was this town Madina Lake and it was all 1950's-ish while the rest of the world was in the 2000's and OMG there can be a girl named Adalia who goes missing!"
Jeremy DePoyster.
Salute You in Your Grave
Jeremy DePoyster.
April 28th, 2007 at 03:10pm
hello, MADINA LAKE FUCKING ROCK!!! THERE GOING TO BE AT GIVE IT A NAME EMO FESTIVEL 2MOZ, I CAN NOT WAIT, I HOPE UR ALL JELOUS LOL!!! omfg i can't CAN NOT wait!!!!
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 28th, 2007 at 08:39pm
the anti-scenester:
crackerjack:

um, that explains it pretty well i thought... he was like, "oh wouldn't it be cool if there was this town Madina Lake and it was all 1950's-ish while the rest of the world was in the 2000's and OMG there can be a girl named Adalia who goes missing!"
lmao! Exactly, and then the cd follows the disappearance of Adalia.

And I just noticed that Mateo has glasses on in the third pic and Dan has lost a bit of weight.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
April 29th, 2007 at 11:58pm
Agh, is it true they're gonna be playing PR or will tour with MCR?!Someone said so...and I heard it somewhere else too. I'm pissed I'm missed the show near with w/Halifax, and they dropped out of WT.

Also, supposedly Gerard and his gf (ex now I guess) liked HoC and told'em. Sweet.
Cassy Chaos
Salute You in Your Grave
Cassy Chaos
April 30th, 2007 at 06:18am
the anti-scenester:
crackerjack:

The town is a made up place that is forever set in the 1950's themed era, it is isolated form the entire world surronded by mountains. the music is an 'outlet' on the bands politics culture and the medias obbsession with the celebrity status, hense the character Adalia who begins to act suspisionusly then dissapears, that also happing turns the town upside down.

anyone with the ideas to the reason she disappeared yet? seeing as they are behind the songs... I have my theory.

And ahh snap i wish next week was here like NOW so i get my money to buy the cd Cry
bring me the horizon
Salute You in Your Grave
bring me the horizon
April 30th, 2007 at 07:20am
I saw them yesterday, and i seriously recommend everyone to go and see them. One Last Kiss was definately the best song they played Smile
crackerjack
Jazz Hands
crackerjack
April 30th, 2007 at 05:34pm
More pics

^haha I couldn't help myself Razz
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
April 30th, 2007 at 05:44pm
Niiiice pictures.

Especially the last one ;]