Bonus Tracks on "Famous Last Words" Single

AuthorMessage
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
January 13th, 2007 at 01:37am
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
oh.....okay stupid question...WTF is a b-side? lmfao
It's the songs that come with a single. Usually it's the single, the b-side and then a live version of the single or an instrumental.

At least I think so. XD
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 13th, 2007 at 01:38am
*Shrugs* hehe.....I'm dumb hahahahaha....

I want "Blood" w/out that min logn pause...gah that pause is a pain in the ass!!!!!!!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
January 13th, 2007 at 01:46am
^I edited Blood so the pause is gone. I can upload it to yousendit if you want. Smile
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
January 13th, 2007 at 04:13pm
Does anyone else think "My Way Home is Through You" sounds a bit like Smashing Pumpkins? MCR has never listed them as an influence for TBP songs ( and those related) in particular. Although I know they are fans of SP. I just listened quick, and it sounded like it could have come straight off of Mellon Collie.
Wanja
In a Hail of Bullets
Wanja
January 13th, 2007 at 04:19pm
Chemically_Possesed:
Does anyone else think "My Way Home is Through You" sounds a bit like Smashing Pumpkins? MCR has never listed them as an influence for TBP songs ( and those related) in particular. Although I know they are fans of SP. I just listened quick, and it sounded like it could have come straight off of Mellon Collie.
I don`t know, but I sure as hell think its an awesome song!! Very Happy Can`t wait to hear it all Laughing
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 13th, 2007 at 04:41pm
Chemically_Possesed:

I think KAYF sounds like SP, but I think MWHITY sounds like something off of Bullets. Maybe it's just me.
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
January 13th, 2007 at 10:27pm
When I first heard KAYF I actually thought it sounded a bit like Teenagers... I'm not sure why, but yeah. It was the first thing I thought. Which isn't a bad thing, because Teeangers is an AWESOME song!

<3
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
January 13th, 2007 at 11:48pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:

The A-side of a single is the song that gets the radio play. The B-side is often a song not included on the album or a variation of the A-side or in some cases a song from a different album that the artist released (e.g Michael Jacksons Beat It came with a B-side from his first album when "Beat It" was from his second). When singles were released on vinyl (as 45s) they actually had two sides. Some singles are double A-sides like Queens "Bicycle Race/Fat Bottomed Girls" which both recieved radio play. =)

I know that was pointless but I just had to!
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 14th, 2007 at 12:33am
^ Okay....hehe that kinda didn't make sense...maybe I'm jst tired...wait...I am tired..

Anyone have those other songs in full they wanna send me?? Eh??
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
January 16th, 2007 at 03:27pm
resolute urgency.:
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
It's the songs that come with a single. Usually it's the single, the b-side and then a live version of the single or an instrumental.

At least I think so. XD

Its something like that, its like "more songs to an album" like in cassettes theres a b-side to it and a-side as well...or I may be wrong.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
January 16th, 2007 at 03:41pm
ok it is coming out on the 22nd
I just got a blog from mcr on myspace
so in the UK it comes out on the 22nd
and the US I have no clue
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
January 16th, 2007 at 05:14pm
adam carson.:
Those sound like Fall Out Boy song names.

Yes
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
January 16th, 2007 at 05:47pm
HOORAY!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THOSE CLIPS!!!

[/end caps abuse]
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 16th, 2007 at 06:51pm
romance_kills92:

Is it gonna be a cd? and will it have BOTH songs??? Eh? I'm lost hahaha
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
January 16th, 2007 at 07:37pm
yea its sappose to be on the famous last words single cd well i'm not sure if Kill all your friends is going to be in it but i know the other song is
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 16th, 2007 at 07:40pm
]x[Ghost In The Snow]x[:
romance_kills92:

Is it gonna be a cd? and will it have BOTH songs??? Eh? I'm lost hahaha

I think it's a picture disc. One has one song and the other has the other song. There was one place that said there was a disc with both on it, but I'm not sure if it's correct or not.
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
January 17th, 2007 at 03:09am
I'm pretty sure you either get "Kill All Your Friends" or "My Way Home Is Through You", depending on in which country you live.

I'm pretty sure that once again, Australia benifits and gets both. <3
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 17th, 2007 at 06:38am
BeautifulxRomance:

The guys did actually say that they saw The Black Parade as their own Mellon Collie, so that could be why you hear the resemblence! I haven't listened to it properly so I can't really judge yet.
Synyster Lisa
Demolition Lover
Synyster Lisa
January 17th, 2007 at 07:09am
I saw the FLW single CD has MWHITY......and the other song is on a vinyl thingy....where the hell do you play those? Eh?? DMD? WTF is that? and a square picture disc?

^I feel like the biggest dumbass.....O__O I just want the songs Sad Gah...O__O
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
January 17th, 2007 at 07:59am
system failure;;:
I'm pretty sure you either get "Kill All Your Friends" or "My Way Home Is Through You", depending on in which country you live.

I'm pretty sure that once again, Australia benifits and gets both. <3

Nope in the kerrang ad for the new single it says that all versions with have both of the B sides on, so everyone gets both songs according to this.