Don't have an account? Create one!

DVD AWESOME COVER!!!

AuthorMessage
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
October 22nd, 2005 at 10:51pm
the lady in the video for "Helena" is TRacey Phillips. She a stripper at an upscale clubn in California

The dancer at the VMA's was someone named Casey, i think....i read that somewhere

and Gee's girlfriend is Kat. but lets not start with that.

as for the cover...the girl is too odd. and ugly. the drawn was betteh.
my_sweet_revenge
Killjoy
my_sweet_revenge
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:18am
lol, i like the drawn one
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:08am
*Am I Just Paranoid?*:
Pink_dudette:
I Have a pic.........its tiny

I like the drawn ones better Very Happy

so do i, but its still fucking awesome!!!!!
Kudcrow
Bleeding on the Floor
Kudcrow
October 23rd, 2005 at 09:44am
I think that the girl from the Helena video (Tracey), is the same one of the VMA´S, they are the same, not different girls!!!
*Am I Just Paranoid?*
Fabulous Killjoy
*Am I Just Paranoid?*
October 23rd, 2005 at 11:16am
BellaMuertexx:
i thought that was a rumor that his girl friends name was olivia, but i'm not completly sure.
i think the cover is pretty cool since apperantly the couple on the cover are really a real-life couple. but it doesn't compare to gerard's art.
Knitted.monkey.sock
Salute You in Your Grave
Knitted.monkey.sock
October 31st, 2005 at 06:56pm
it scares me cos im just used to the painting...aww man..bring back the painting
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
October 31st, 2005 at 07:40pm
Ehh,its okay,the cover on the album was better.
>.>
Volt-Zorg Boy
Awake and Unafraid
Volt-Zorg Boy
October 31st, 2005 at 08:37pm
if anything the guy in the pic looks like he could be related to Frank
circa leena
Salute You in Your Grave
circa leena
October 31st, 2005 at 08:57pm
Kudcrow:
I think that the girl from the Helena video (Tracey), is the same one of the VMA´S, they are the same, not different girls!!!

nah it was a girl named Casey Vrinks.
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
October 31st, 2005 at 11:44pm
*Am I Just Paranoid?*:
BellaMuertexx:
i thought that was a rumor that his girl friends name was olivia, but i'm not completly sure.
i think the cover is pretty cool since apperantly the couple on the cover are really a real-life couple. but it doesn't compare to gerard's art.

Mmm-hm.
Taylorrawr;;
Always Born a Crime
Taylorrawr;;
November 1st, 2005 at 12:05am
yep
kueibe
Fabulous Killjoy
kueibe
November 1st, 2005 at 12:26am
Rolling Eyes i prefer the dawn one much better, the lady on the cover was just ... different style of the orginal dawn one... i really really wish that they bring back the dawn one on the DVD cover ...
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
November 5th, 2005 at 01:02am
damn straight! cd cover rox da world!
Merciful__
Jazz Hands
Merciful__
November 6th, 2005 at 11:39am
Its a kool cover,but the lady does look different...her hairs too short. Very Happy
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
November 7th, 2005 at 03:46am
awwwsugar:
the lady in the video for "Helena" is TRacey Phillips. She a stripper at an upscale clubn in California

The dancer at the VMA's was someone named Casey, i think....i read that somewhere

and Gee's girlfriend is Kat. but lets not start with that.

as for the cover...the girl is too odd. and ugly. the drawn was betteh.

uhm. shes an actress/dancer. not stripper. Wink her father is a coach for an NFL football team, just as his dad was. Do some research instead of posting rumors you probably saw on another board.

Dont believe me? Here's one of many articles Ive found, with pictures and background information. You can also look her up on IMDB.com. Her name is spelled TRACY. Not with an E.

http://www.sportshollywood.com/asktphillips.html

"Tracy Phillips:
Tracy is an actress and dancer who has appeared in many music videos and stage shows. Her film credits include Desperate but not Serious, The March of Ides, Lucky Numbers, and What Women Want. She has appeared in videos for No Doubt, Goo-Goo Dolls, the Offspring, Will Smith, and Ricky Martin. You can also see her in commercials for Pepsi and The Gap."

However, you were correct that it is NOT her from the VMAS. If you look at pictures from the aftershow, you can clearly see that its not her. I dont know who it was, being that I dont really care, but its not the same girl.

And for the cover, if they were going to use the same drawing as the cover on Three Cheers, then they might as well give it the same title. But they didnt. They used two people that THEY felt represented the drawing, and used them. Instead of complaining about how it doesnt look like her, or the drawing was better, blahblahblah, how about we all just understand that no matter how much you bitch about it, the covers gonna come out the way they want it to. if they want ugly ass jelly beans, its going to have ugly ass jelly beans. And then everyone on this board would probably bitch that they used the starburst beans, instead of jellybelly. WHO CARES? (besides this thread). Im sure they dont. So stop worrying about it.
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
November 7th, 2005 at 04:40am
empathylies:
And then everyone on this board would probably bitch that they used the starburst beans, instead of jellybelly. WHO CARES? (besides this thread). Im sure they dont. So stop worrying about it.

Okay, that part, made me laugh. But you're so right.
They picked those people. OR at least OKAYed that cover picture.
Just b/c the girl isn't as great as a watercolour that Gerard did, does that make you less likely to buy the DVD when it does come out???
Don't think so.
So, why does it matter???
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
November 7th, 2005 at 04:50am
stormy:
empathylies:
And then everyone on this board would probably bitch that they used the starburst beans, instead of jellybelly. WHO CARES? (besides this thread). Im sure they dont. So stop worrying about it.

Okay, that part, made me laugh. But you're so right.
They picked those people. OR at least OKAYed that cover picture.
Just b/c the girl isn't as great as a watercolour that Gerard did, does that make you less likely to buy the DVD when it does come out???
Don't think so.
So, why does it matter???

I am still going to buy it when it comes out. I really don't like the cover but I am not going to bitch about it. Whatever happened to that cliche..."don't judge a book (in this case a DVD) by it's cover"???
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
November 7th, 2005 at 05:01am
It died I guess.
BUt so true
BTW: likin the ava, its fun to watch. he he he
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
November 7th, 2005 at 05:03am
Thanks Very Happy I like yours too. It's fun to lick *licks* Very Happy