In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
November 7th, 2005 at 05:09am
Tell Frank he is welcome Very Happy
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 7th, 2005 at 06:03am
ok...i liked the girl from the helena vid coz i think she looked a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!! when he and Gerard looked at each other...it was magnifique!!!...sheer KODAK moment!!!!...wahahahahahaha....oh and yeah...FirstSongForYourMixTape? i like ur avatar too..its fun to watch!!! tee hee...ah the blood..XD!!!
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 7th, 2005 at 06:04am
oops!!! sorri!! replace he with "she" wrong typo! hehe..silly me!!
ayumui
Killjoy
ayumui
November 7th, 2005 at 08:26am
Man =__= If the DVD had the same over as the album my dad would buy it. But now it's models and fake blood and now dad won't buy it TT__TT

I could have sworn it was Tracy at the Vmas.
(Man, it's weird talking about someone if you have the same name)
stormy
Demolition Lover
stormy
November 8th, 2005 at 03:19am
Your dad won't buy it b/c of the 'graphic' cover??? That's such BS
Can't you just get the money and get it yourself or have your mom or someone buy you it??? I doubt it'll be rated R or something so minors can't buy it.
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
November 8th, 2005 at 04:31am
ayumui:
Man =__= If the DVD had the same over as the album my dad would buy it. But now it's models and fake blood and now dad won't buy it TT__TT

I know, I swear I read or heard somewhere that it was Tracy at the VMAs. Now I am confused... Confused
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 8th, 2005 at 05:07am
FirstSongForYourMixTape:
ayumui:

I know, I swear I read or heard somewhere that it was Tracy at the VMAs. Now I am confused... Confused

me too! i dunno wat to believe anymore! Laughing hehe...oh well...the truth will pop up soon enough...
ayumui
Killjoy
ayumui
November 8th, 2005 at 06:17pm
=__= I don't find it graphic. But my dad doesn't like it somehow. >.> Geez, dad. It's an 'EDUCATIONAL' DVD!!!!

Hmm... I don't see the VMAs anymore so I can't say for sure. Yeah, everyone'll find out the truth eventually.
zzmelzyzz
Killjoy
zzmelzyzz
November 8th, 2005 at 11:11pm
i like the water color one better
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
November 8th, 2005 at 11:26pm
Hrm. I liked the drawing....
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 9th, 2005 at 04:29am
ayumui:
=__= I don't find it graphic. But my dad doesn't like it somehow. >.> Geez, dad. It's an 'EDUCATIONAL' DVD!!!!

Hmm... I don't see the VMAs anymore so I can't say for sure. Yeah, everyone'll find out the truth eventually.

yeah!! its an "educational DVD" wahahahahahahahaha.....my dad didn't likr MCR that much,too!!! he was like "you cant even understand a word they're saying!!" haha..and i sed "i dont care...i like their band..." hehe..ryt back at cha... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Danielle Ashley.
Bleeding on the Floor
Danielle Ashley.
November 18th, 2005 at 10:43pm
-Life's No Storybook-:
stormy:
empathylies:
And then everyone on this board would probably bitch that they used the starburst beans, instead of jellybelly. WHO CARES? (besides this thread). Im sure they dont. So stop worrying about it.

Okay, that part, made me laugh. But you're so right.
They picked those people. OR at least OKAYed that cover picture.
Just b/c the girl isn't as great as a watercolour that Gerard did, does that make you less likely to buy the DVD when it does come out???
Don't think so.
So, why does it matter???

I am still going to buy it when it comes out. I really don't like the cover but I am not going to bitch about it. Whatever happened to that cliche..."don't judge a book (in this case a DVD) by it's cover"???

I dont like the covers on alot of the cd's i buy.. random, and delayed response, but whatev.. i dont know.. i guess the whole "don't judge a book by its cover" principle applies here. its not like you'll be staring at the cover the whole time that the dvd is on.. Smile
[My Paper Heart<3]
Jazz Hands
[My Paper Heart<3]
November 19th, 2005 at 07:08am
Life on the murder scene is gona be awesome! cant wait for it to come out!!! The demolition lovers look so kewl!!!
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
November 23rd, 2005 at 02:35am
The girl in the video looks completely different than the girl at the vmas. I have to find some pictures of them, I will post later.
xkillerqueen
Motor Baby
xkillerqueen
November 23rd, 2005 at 03:01am
grrrr, thanks for the participation u guys on INO who took the time to find that but i think the dvd cover looks like crap. MCR SHOULD BE ON THE COVER! haha, everything would be alll better. Very Happy
Kudcrow
Bleeding on the Floor
Kudcrow
November 23rd, 2005 at 10:28am
all_but_perfect:
grrrr, thanks for the participation u guys on INO who took the time to find that but i think the dvd cover looks like crap. MCR SHOULD BE ON THE COVER! haha, everything would be alll better. Very Happy

You know what??, that´s a pretty good idea, i would have loved it if MCR were on the cover.
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
November 23rd, 2005 at 10:34am
ayumui:

I dont think it was........ *looks for photos*
Somehow i dont think it was tracy

compared to......

pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
November 23rd, 2005 at 11:43am
The 2 girls don't look the same.