Don't have an account? Create one!

Which One Are You?

AuthorMessage
WayToroFrank
Thinking Happy Thoughts
WayToroFrank
December 23rd, 2005 at 06:55pm
Melodramatic Fool.:
your a gerard!your pretty outgoing and most people like you.you have good friends that love you alot and they mean the world to you.you can do some crazy things but you usually keep things under control.

yeash Cool
early.sunsets
Killjoy
early.sunsets
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:04pm
"your a bob!you are usually shy and not many people know the real you.people tend to think you are strange because you dont talk much."

Hell Yeah! That description actually fits me.
Mikey'sCorpse
Joining The Black Parade
Mikey'sCorpse
December 23rd, 2005 at 10:48pm

your a mikey!you are usually shy around people you dont know but when your around your friends you are wild.many people consider you insane and others might think you are a geek.

Mikey, Yeah Baby !
BulletThroughFlockOfDoves
Killjoy
BulletThroughFlockOfDoves
December 24th, 2005 at 01:15am
your a gerard!your pretty outgoing and most people like you.you have good friends that love you alot and they mean the world to you.you can do some crazy things but you usually keep things under control.

Im Gee, Hell yeah!
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
December 24th, 2005 at 08:27am
your a frankie!your usually outgoing and you like to joke around alot.some people might think you are immature but you dont care.you can be wild at times and you dont like to be proven wrong.

lol.that's mine.i think this may be the second time i took it.....i can't remember.i was too busy being stupid
heartwell.
Shotgun Sinner
heartwell.
December 24th, 2005 at 11:06pm
your a mikey!you are usually shy around people you dont know but when your around your friends you are wild.many people consider you insane and others might think you are a geek.

YAY!!Mikey!!
shadows_within_me
Thinking Happy Thoughts
shadows_within_me
December 25th, 2005 at 02:44am
Killjoy
December 26th, 2005 at 05:56am
GODZILLA.
Salute You in Your Grave
GODZILLA.
December 26th, 2005 at 08:43am
lmao.

Frankie
I KNEW IT!!
Dies Alone.....
Motor Baby
Dies Alone.....
January 23rd, 2006 at 03:39pm

YAY GERARD!!!!!!!!!!!
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 23rd, 2006 at 10:30pm
I was Gerard. Yeah, that's right. Haha. Cool
...All We Are...
Killjoy
...All We Are...
January 24th, 2006 at 02:33am
IM FRANK! hehe yay
SilentScreams
Awake and Unafraid
SilentScreams
January 24th, 2006 at 06:43pm

sweet Cool
SPOTTIEDOTTIE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
SPOTTIEDOTTIE
January 24th, 2006 at 06:50pm
your a frankie!your usually outgoing and you like to joke around alot.some people might think you are immature but you dont care.you can be wild at times and you dont like to be proven wrong.

i LOVED this quiz I rated it a 5!lol
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
January 25th, 2006 at 01:52am
I was Bob...
Damn, there are hardly any Bobs on this thread!
Who cares, Bob rocks anyway. Yes
~*Lisa*~
Salute You in Your Grave
~*Lisa*~
January 28th, 2006 at 07:37am
i was a gerard...sorry i came out of nowhere
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
January 28th, 2006 at 07:46am

me 2.i answered all truthfully too...just me and my crazy self...muhuhahaha.but one thing about the results with me isn't true...i can't keep shit under control!wtf?lol.i always end up getting my fool self hurt during dumb stunt *cough* jumping*cough*off*cough* the roof*cough* but i ain't broke anything
~*Lisa*~
Salute You in Your Grave
~*Lisa*~
January 28th, 2006 at 07:48am
me too...i answered honestly, i thought i was going to be like bob...lol
~*Lisa*~
Salute You in Your Grave
~*Lisa*~
January 28th, 2006 at 07:48am
not that bob isnt frickin awesome
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
January 28th, 2006 at 07:50am
tay502:
not that bob isnt frickin awesome

he is very awsome.

i always get results about being crazy or somthing when i take quizzes.that's just how i am.i like to do stupid things and plus i find this a bonus i can make my little brother and best friend lagh just by making faces at them long enough.lol