The Video Ideas Thread!!!

AuthorMessage
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
February 2nd, 2008 at 10:31am
Since the original thread was found, here's mine for:

House Of Wolves

The band are playing to a packed football stadium filled with redneck football fans. As Bob begins his drum line they start booing, and as the guitar kicks in they start spitting on the band and throwing stuff at them. As soon as this happens, Gerard pushes a button close to his foot and they sink into the ground and into an underground room filled with MCR fans, who are enslaved (i.e. in chains, doing heavy work, getting whipped etc). Gerard starts his singing, which inspires the fans. As he starts the chorus, they start breaking their chains and become an enthusiastic audience. The fans continue until the end of the second chorus, where Gerard and the band start to lead them out of the room and they climb out and spill out onto the football field and start attacking their oppressors, 300-style (Gerard's call of "Tell your sister I'm another" would be the equivalent of "This is Sparta!" from the movie). Even though the fans are outnumbered by miles, they attack tirelessly and eventually, at the end, Gerard cuts the head of the biggest son of a bitch there.

The idea of an underground room is based on the Velvet Revolver video for "Slither".
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
June 3rd, 2008 at 05:04am
bullets_are_hailing:
For early sunsets over monroeville, i always think of a mall and the band performing in it. Gerard being very emotional and dramatic with his "lover" while they try to get away from the zombies. then at the end of the video, they escape.

iv never thought of that song wth zombies b4 but its a pretty good idea!

we shd all b video directors Very Happy

here's mine, for Hang 'Em High ...

Starts out w flashes of grainy b/w or sepia film at the beginning, jerky as if sm1 is jigging it to find a scene. then when G screams (yaaaaggh) it bursts into clear colour. everything is quite vividly coloured. It looks like the film 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico' if Guillermo del Toro had directed it. The scene is of a beautiful, proud woman on a horse riding to the church. she rides in as the doors slam open, & with that everything goes black & the story starts (apparently in flashback).

Wait until it fades to black
Ride into the sunset
Would I lie to you?
Well, I've got something to say

the above stanza is sung by gerard in a mafia outfit as he stands with a bunch of Siicilian gangsters all in pinstiped suits/hats, the whole works. (he's also smoking a cigar.) they're in a church (the same one in d beginning, yeah)

Grab your six-gun from your back
Throttle the ignition
Would I die for you?

a flush of cards is spread out upon a poker table
Well here's your answer in spades

Cut to Gerard with the mafia sitting around a table in a dim pub/room, playing cards.

Shotgun sinners
Wild eyed jokers
Got you in my sights

the stark fluorescent lighting shines on the men's faces, revealing flashes of monstrous faces beneath the calm, poker-face xpressions.

Gun it while i'm holding on

and here we see G's gun under the table. in the corner, the bartender -- who is in fact Bob -- nod to G as if they're in the game together.

After all is said and done
Climb out from the pine box
Well I'm asking you
'Cause she's got nothing to say

cut to a coffin in a deserted cemetery smwhere shaking, as if the body inside has woken. we see the woman (same one at the beginning) climbing out of her coffin. she has a six-gun in her hand.

The angels just cut out her tongue
(brief flashback of the mafia gangsters cuttng out the woman's tongue, apparently to silence her for knowig too much

Call her black Mariah
Would I lie to you?

close up on her determined, slightly demented glare as she continues walking
That girl's not right in the brain

Cut back to the church. the congregation -- including G & the mafias -- is midway thru praying.

Mass convulsions
Strike the choir
By the grace of God

Here Gerard & the rest of the band -- who had been innocently disguised as ordinary churchgoers all the while -- open fire on the mafia. Chaos ensues as the congregation scatters & fly for cover. the mafia gangsters fire back. things get messy & bloody, etc.

Gun it while I'm holding on
and now the woman appears in the doorway of the church -- frm her entrance in the beginning. (the story is now in realtime, not flashback anymore.) She has her gun cocked & ready.

But don't stop if I fall
And don't look back
Oh baby don't stop
Bury me and fade to black

this scene shows Gerard & the woman (apparently his lover) standing back to back & firing at the enemies. Mikey gets shot (we never find out if he's fatally wounded). Ray's fro flies dramatically as he narrowly dodges a bullet. A mafia lies dead in a puddle of flower petals + blood.

She won't stop me put it down

here gerard gets shot. he collapses to the floor as the woman cries out "no" silently. determined, he gets up again...

So get your gun and meet me by the door

he tells the woman firmly to go on & meet him by the door outside. its evident he wants her to survive so he's urging her to get out of the line of fire.

(She won't stop me put it down
She won't stop me put it down...
....) x2 So baby --

...the battle is almost over by now, but one of themafias suddenly rise -- in slow mo -- and fires a bullet into Gerard's gut.

Don't stop if I fall
And don't look back

the gunfight apparently over, G emerges frm the church. The woman is happy to see him but her face changes when she sees the fatal bullet wound.

Oh baby don't stop
Bury me and fade to black ...

suddenly a few more enemies turn up at the church steps with menacing expressions, thinking the two lovers helpless.

Don't stop if I fall
And don't look back

Enraged & saddened, the woman fires her remaining bullets into their bodies. they fall dwn dead.

Oh baby don't stop
Bury me and fade to black

she embraces G as he dies...

as the song comes to an end with all those manic guitar riffs etc) the whole story is shown in rapid flashbacks, rewinding all the way to when they first met, fell in love & rode off into the sunset. last 3 seconds end with the band in the mexico desert playing the last few beats & riffs. and then fade to black, of course.
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
June 3rd, 2008 at 10:11am
bye bye birdie.:
----Sleep-----

I was thinking for sleep, there would be a guy, or one of the boys or something sitting in a room and they had a tape recorder or an answering machine with them, rewinding and fast forwarding it. Then, once the music starts, there would be the patient in his hospital bed, and wondering about the things in his life that he's done. Then, out of nowhere, in the almost P!ATD style fashion, Gerard and Bob would stand in front of him, and they would lead him around his life and the memories in an "It's A Wonderful Life" style, then at the very end, they would return to the bed, and it was all a dream. Then The Patient wakes up, and he's still in his hospital-ness, but there next to him is a scary looking nurse like the ones in WTTBP, and they would be telling him to sleep.

----Famous Last Words-----

Okay, my concept for FLW is almost extremely different than the actual thing. What I was thinking, was once again, The Patient (for the sake of saving my P on my keyboard that's sticking and repeating itself, I'm going to call the Patient Larry.) So then, Larry is on his deathbed, and then, his girlfriend/lover/whatev is next to him, and he is thinking of the times they've had together. (Flashback!!!) Then, during the chorus, they are lipsynch/talking and then, during the bridge, he's sitting there, and he's just been introduced to the reality that his death is imminent and he's saying the "Words I Thought I'd Never Speak (I'm sorry, I love you, etc.)" and then, at the very end, when the song is just about to lose instrumental and go acappella, the video fades to white, and then, you see Larry standing at the float and the Black Parade Members and MCR and he then is reminiscent to WTTBP with the whole "Join The Black Parade" thing, and he joins the crowd. The End.

-----Teenagers-----

WARNING: EXTREME RANDOM ATTACK!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!
Soooo, Hi. Welcome to the video for "TEENAGERS." Here we are, on a subway, with the boys. As you can see, there's Mikey on the very back left, Bob in the 4th seat on the left side, Gerard on the 6th seat to the right, Ray on the standy-uppity pole thingy, and Frank in the first seat on the right. They get on the subway, and out of nowhere, these three girls get on. The on with the purple hair is Amy, the one with the big, smushed, flat face is Mary, and the short blonde haired shy one is Katharine. Katharine gets in the seat next to Mikey, and Mary is in the seat behinf Frank. Amy is staring at the wall, when Gerard walks up to her and taps her on the shoulder. Amy turns around and goes all out kick-ass kung-fu and flips him over by the wrist. He then gets up and signals Ray to stay away from her. Then, Frank tries to ask Mary something and she pulls out her trusty stranger whistle and then pepper sprays him in the eyes. He crawls back down into the back of his seat,and then, Bob stands up, and ACCIDENTALLY bumps into Amy. She again freaks out, and turns around, to his utmost non-knowledge of what happens next, gets as my little brother says, "His cookies smashed." he crawls into a little ball, and then, Frank, Ray, Gerard, Bob, Amy, and Mary are going crazy on the subway, scratching at the walls, tearing seat cushions, and jumping from seat to seat. Then, at about fifteen seconds to the end, there is a large shot of the subway train, with the four boys and the two girls going crazy. In the back you can see Mikey and Katharine in the back, paying no attention. After that, at about five or six seconds, there is a view of Mike and Katharine, sitting with their head in their hands in utter embarrassment. Then, not on purpose, they mouth at the same time, "I'm sorry, they're usually so well behaved!" Then, the sub stops, more people get on, and just as the doors open again, they all return to their seats.

Hehe, I always wanted to be in an MCR video and cause bodily harm to Gerard... Twisted Evil

-love your ideas...

i wish that they can make the video of dead...where the loveones of the patient are the main characters
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
June 3rd, 2008 at 09:14pm
I always had this idea for To the End as a music video, just because it's my favourite song.

To the End:
It would kind of be like a short movie. It starts off with the guys playing at an old mansion. The story includes a man [I was thinking Frank could play the role of him, just because it would be cool] and a woman about to get married. He is a wealthy man and after she marries him she will get all of his money if he dies. What the man doesn't know is that the woman is going to poison him because she found out he cheated on her with a guy [he's not around he's always looking at men]. The woman goes out and buys a bunch of stuff for the wedding [got nasty blisters from the money she spends]; showing a shot of her getting in and out of a black Mercedes Benz [she's got a life of her own and it shows by the Benz]. So there can be a short wedding scene with them at the altar and kissing, and at the party the man's friends drown in their pool mysteriously, and the woman is taking pictures of it happening [he doesn't have many friends, as they are, face down and bloated snap a shot with the lense]. And as they're making the toast by the end of the party, the woman smiles evilly as she watches her soon-to-be-dead husband down all of champagne [before he drinks it there could be a shot of her pouring cyanide in his glass without anyone noticing]. When they're getting in bed the man starts choking and grasping at his throat and pleading for the woman to help him. She only laughs and basically sings the chorus [in time when Gerard's singing it while the band is playing], revealing what she did to him [Say goodbye to the life you made, etc...to the hearts you break and all the cyanide you drank]. So he dies and she is rid of him, she calls the police to report he's dead so she can get his money. By the very end, it's just the band playing and the woman is watching them sadly, and mainly keeping her eye on Frank because he reminds her of her dead husband [let's pretend dead-husband-Frank and regular-Frank are two different people]. The song ends and they set their instruments down and walk out of the mansion, leaving the woman alone.

WOW, THAT WAS REALLY LONG. >_<
Girl_Anachronism
Joining The Black Parade
Girl_Anachronism
June 8th, 2008 at 06:11pm
Heaven Help Us:
So...
The video starts of as 5 or 6 angels like dancing or something in just this white room. Then, Gerard walks in, dressed as a vampire and he just stands in front of the angels. The angels stare back and then start smiling and laughing. Then, when the first 'Someone save us, heaven help us' comes in, Gerard screams it or something, and then the rest of the band appear next to him, also dressed like vampires. At this point, the angels are pissed and they all pull a knife from somewhere in there robe. And then they all start fighting. At the end all of the vampires and all of the angels are dead except for Gerard and one angel. Gerard's all bloody and the angels robe is a bloodish red color. And then Gerard just bites the angel and the angel dies, and Gerard just walks away.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
June 10th, 2008 at 11:18pm
Let me just say ... this thread ownz Dance

With that said ... here's my idea for a video for ...

Demolition Lovers

The opening instrumental shows a happy new couple walking down the front steps of a church; they've just been wed. The blue-eyed blond looks radiant in her long flowing gown, and Mr. Tall-Dark-And-Handsome has a sophisticated presence. Rice is thrown in the air and it's smiles all around as the couple seems to float down the steps toward the waiting limousine. This clip is in full color. The groom opens the door for his new bride and she climbs in the back seat of the limo. The camera zooms in on the groom's face; for a split second, before the first lyrics start, the screen tints red as it shows the groom with a demonic smile and an evil fire in his eyes. Then, the color returns to normal and the groom is back to his happy self as he climbs in back with his new bride, as Gerard begins to sing, "Hand in mine into your icy blues ..."
As the rest of the first verse goes on, we watch the limo pull out from in front of the church and start driving down a narrow, winding road. Cameras inside the limo shows the bride and the groom, holding hands and smiling at each other; the bride's smile is sincere, but the groom's smile doesn't meet his eyes; his mind is somewhere else. Cut back outside and we watch the limo driving farther and farther down the lane; and as we go farther along, the scene outside gets darker and darker. Gnarled trees begin to show up to replace the leafy greens, and ravens sit where bluebirds once sang their song. Finally, the limo pulls up in front of a cemetery's iron gates, and a look of confusion crosses the bride's face; the groom remains calm. At the end of the lyric "as snow falls on desert skies, until the end of everything...", the limo door opens up and we see the outside from the passenger's point of view, looking out into a now pitch-black night at the cemetery gates. The bride is frightened, confused, but the groom steps out and offers his bride his hand; she takes it, uneasy, and follows the groom through the iron gates.
Now, the groom is singing the lyrics to his bride. At first he has her by the hand, leading her among gravestones and tombs. As the song progresses and the tempo gets faster and faster, the groom seems to be more and more urgent in his journey through the cemetery, and eventually his demonic smile and wild eyes are back. His perfectly groomed hair is a mess, and his tuxedo tie has come undone. He's dragging his bride along, a firm grasp around her wrist. Her eyes are wide with terror and confusion; her white gown is being stained with mud. Finally, as he sings "And this time, we'll show them, we'll show them all, how much we mean...", the groom drags his bride into a courtyard of sorts. A dry fountain sits in the center of this open place, overgrown my moss and weeds. A circular path surrounds the fountain, branching off into other paths that weave between tall mausoleums. The groom shoves his bride to the ground at the base of the fountain, and as she begins to cry out in terror, the groom hovers over her, screaming "Until the end of every ...!" And when the music stops for a moment (around 2:50 in the song), we watch the bride close her eyes and prepare for the worst; and then when the music starts back up again, softer, we watch her open her eyes slowly, then rise to her feet. The groom is nowhere to be seen.
Before the lyrics start back up again, we watch the bride wander aimlessly around the courtyard, confused and frightened, not sure whether to believe the danger has really passed. She stops in front of a mausoleum to see the name of the family buried there, and that's when we hear the groom's voice (Gerard's voice) from in the background; "All we are, all we are ... is bullets, I mean this ..." The groom is still nowhere to be seen, but at the sound of his voice the bride startles, and walks around the courtyard again, looking up at the sky, looking for where the voice is coming from. As the voice grows louder the bride gets more and more frantic, and when the guitar solo begins we watch the bride take off into a run, her wedding dress - now caked with mud and soaked with tears - trailing along elegantly behind her as she pushes her way through brambles and vines in the dark, frantic for an escape. She keeps hitting dead ends in the paths, keeps having to double back. She's crying uncontrollably, makeup running down her face; she's weak and scared and every path keeps coming up with dead ends. Finally, she takes a corner and instead of a dead end, she finds the entrance to a mausoleum - unlike the others', this old tomb's door is cracked open. She places her hand on the old stone door to pull it open farther - she means to run into the mausoleum, maybe hide in there until the morning, when hopefully the danger has passed.
Right as she places her hand on the door, the groom steps out of the shadows, singing "As red rains ..." He grabs her by the wrist again, and as the bride struggles and pulls back, the groom continues to yell the lyrics, still wild-eyed and obviously ready to kill. With "...in this gun!" the groom shoves the bride with her back against the wall. She's weeping, and knows the end is near for her. As the groom begins to sing "And as we're falling down ...", he slowly draws his gun and holds the barrel up to her temple. The camera shots go back and forth between her terrified gaze and his bloodthirsty stare.
Finally, with "I mean this, forever!", we get one more good shot of the groom's crazy face, and when the screen goes black and the final note of the song ends, we know the groom has finally shot his bride.

<3

I guess Gerard could play the groom ... then Frankie, Ray and Mikey could be party-goers at the wedding at the very beginning of the "video". And I could totally see Bob as the limo driver Very Happy
So that's my video idea Smile
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
June 11th, 2008 at 01:18am
bloody mary.:
Cool thread!!

This is How I Disappear:

The Patient is walking round an old city or something, and there's the ghosts of couples hanging around, doing couplely sorta stuff, y'know?
So anyway. He can see who's alive and who is well, not exactly a ghost, but sort of like, a memory.
So he sees his lover. It's sort of obvious that she's his lover because she's the only one wearing any colour; everyone else is wearing either grey, black or white.
The only problem is, she's with one of the memories, and she's slowly fading, as she 'falls in love'.
I put 'falls in love' in inverted commas because she thinks she loves the memory, but she doesn't, she loves The Patient, but she doesn't realise it.
So, when she's first seen in the video, she's wearing a very deep purplely blue dress. As the video goes on, it fades.
He tries to save her from fading into just a memory. She completely flies off the handle, saying things like "Just because I don't love you, doesn't mea I can't love anyone else!"
He walks away, defeated. She fades completely, so she's a memory. She runs away from the guy who made her that way, to try and find The Patient to apologise.
She finds him, but he ignores her, because she hurt him so much.
As Gerard sings "I'm just a ghost, so I can't hurt you anymore" she lipsyncs the same thing.
He walks away, and you see her breaking down in tears, and her 'lover' taking her away.
You then see The Patient fading. But in a different way, not fading into a memory, fading into invisibleness. Disappearing.

PS : Just so you know, I didn't leave the band out of this entirely. You see them walking around as memories/ghosts and then you see them at the end playing their instrumnts and stuff.

So. Okayish idea?

awsome!!!

ne way here's my 'this is how i dissapear': (prepare for lots of detail)

basically in the beginning its just the band playing in a candle lit room. like a small, old fashioned type living room. then when gerard starts singing people appear in the room. its 5 or 6 people sitting around a small, round table. they are all holding hands, eyes closed. they are dressed kind of old fashioned, like for example the women have long, kinda poofy dresses with big beaded necklaces. (this is the seance) anyway, you cant see the band anymore, but sometimes they appear in flashes, like in a lightning way. and at the part when gerard says "seance down below" it cuts to a view of the room from... idk... the ceiling i guess. so then it cuts to the Patient's lover, who is in seated in front of a window, her back turned to it. so the seance is the Patients lover, lets call her samantha, who has gotten her friends together to try and contact the Patient to apologize or something. so anyway the scene cuts to outside, a dark, streetlight lit road, just along a neighborhood road, nothing abandoned or anything, like local... so anyway at the chorus you see the patient, now a ghost, wandering along this raod, until he comes to house. he wanders around it until the scene cuts back to the seance, and to samantha. the patient appears in the window behind her, just watching. then the chorus ends and the group is now trying to call upon him (that sounds so stupid but whatever) thats at the part "who walks among the famous living dead", as the group is lip synching those words. then the group seems to have contacted him, and samantha trys to talk to him. "and if you could talk to me tell me if its so..." yea, thats samantha. and during the chorus you see samantha and the patient struggle to hear eachother, as the seance isnt really working. then at the "can you hear me cry out to you..." part you see the patient, still at the window, lip synch that part of the song, looking very longingly at samantha, frustrated that she cant hear him. (he can hear her though...) and, giving up i guess, the patient slowly backs away from the window, back into the empty street. back in the house, samantha seems to feel that he has left, and slumps over in her chair, defeated, and at the very end of the song you see the patient walking down the road, as it fades to black....

Smile hope you like it... Mr. Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
June 11th, 2008 at 02:17am
hey one thing though:

WHY DO SO MANY OF YOU PEOPLE MAKE GEE DIE IN YOUR VIDEOS?????!!!!!! Sad
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
June 11th, 2008 at 07:04am
demolition.loverxx:
Let me just say ... this thread ownz Dance

With that said ... here's my idea for a video for ...

Demolition Lovers

Right as she places her hand on the door, the groom steps out of the shadows, singing "As red rains ..." He grabs her by the wrist again, and as the bride struggles and pulls back, the groom continues to yell the lyrics, still wild-eyed and obviously ready to kill. With "...in this gun!" the groom shoves the bride with her back against the wall. She's weeping, and knows the end is near for her. As the groom begins to sing "And as we're falling down ...", he slowly draws his gun and holds the barrel up to her temple. The camera shots go back and forth between her terrified gaze and his bloodthirsty stare.
Finally, with "I mean this, forever!", we get one more good shot of the groom's crazy face, and when the screen goes black and the final note of the song ends, we know the groom has finally shot his bride.

<3

I guess Gerard could play the groom ... then Frankie, Ray and Mikey could be party-goers at the wedding at the very beginning of the "video". And I could totally see Bob as the limo driver Very Happy
So that's my video idea Smile

OMG i love this whole part! & i love the way u've described everything. Clap
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
June 12th, 2008 at 11:23pm
Collision Kiss:
OMG i love this whole part! & i love the way u've described everything. Clap

Thanks! Smile

Woo hoo! Three cheers for rank change! This is my 200th post! lol ... I'm kinda a newbie *shifty eyes*
[/spam]
Gerard Wa-HEY!
Jazz Hands
Gerard Wa-HEY!
June 13th, 2008 at 06:11pm
I've gotten this crazy idea...I've been gathering my favroite meanings to my favroite songs and making them into one big story. I know the albums are all consept albums and have their owns stories, but I always wondered what would happen if you took parts of the story from each album and made a new story!
I tried to make the video...but Im retarded with a video camera so it came out rather crappy but the songs I put together were Deathwish, Bury Me In Black, Jetset, Headfirst For Halos, Our Lady Of Sorrows then Famous Last Words.

The story was kind of like the closest person in your life leaves you for their boyfriend (the main charrie was a girl) and it kills you on the inside and you want revenge (<--Deathwish) Then your tryinng to get your epic revenge (<--Bury Me In Black) but you fail and can't kill them or hurt them so you resort to drinking and drugs (<--Jetset) Then you try to commit suicide (<--Headfirst)but someone comes along to save you from it (<--Our Lady Of Sorrows) and then an epic finish with all the shit you've gone through but your going to keep on living! (<---Famous Last Words)

I've come up with a few of them but this one is the most sorted out.
Tell me what you think?
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
June 15th, 2008 at 08:55am
HarlequinFirith:
Okay, I have this nice idea for the I don't love you video. It's set in the city....
*song start* we see a girl with a backpack and a suitcase leaving a house (I kinda like the door closing at the entering of the drums! it's my fave video cliche)
Then we see her walking down the street during the whole video, but we sometimes see Gerard walking and singing beside her, or Frankie or Mikey. Or when she's standing in a corner waiting to cross the street, Bob is there with the drums. And at the guitar break there's Ray, obviously. This girl is oblivious to the guys singing and playing beside her of course...
*at that slow part "When you go would you have the guts to say..."* She's at a train station and the whole band is there playing and she gets on the train and just then she realizes of the presence of the band and she stares at them through the window and she's like going to say something, but regrets it and says nothing, she gats back to her seat and the train leaves....
Oh my god! That's such a great idea. I wish that was the real video now. I always thought the real video for I Don't Love You was good but lacking something but your idea sounds perfect.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
June 26th, 2008 at 06:43am
for Heaven Help Us....

Open on a beautiful boy of abt 17 entering a cavernous room (like the ones in large cathedrals) of marble and granite angels. As he walks past them, some of the angel statues open their eyes and stare intently, almost maliciously at him. He doesn't realise this and continues walking. At the part "I hear you've been bleeding" we see the scars on the boy's wrists and flashback of his suicide attempts. The flashbacks include his parents scolding him during Bible study at home for not being a good, religious person. =In between all this is brief shots of the band playing & closeups of Gerard singing=

At the first "Someone save us", switch back to the chamber where the boy looks up to a towering statue of the Virgin Mary/ Lady Of Sorrows with a pleading look on his face.

This chorus bit is mostly of the band playing, with bits of closeups of the boy's face which has a lost, subtly anguished expression.

Cut to the angel-statues slowly becoming animated, their stone eyes becoming iridiscent and glittering unpleasantly. One of them points at the boy. He walks to an altar where there are candles and a shallow bowl of holy water. =Insert brief band appearance here= As he looks into the water another flashback occurs of him curled on the floor as his enraged, saddened father hits him ("coz mostly I've been sprawled on these cathedral steps...."Wink

At the next "Someone save me" (sung by Gerard in a closeup, with his angsty 'Helena' face) he touches the water. The moment he does so, the angel-statues come alive and fly toward him. Some of them are holding swords. As the chorus goes on they attack him and he has to flee the chamber. Cut to the Virgin Mary statue who seems to be looking sadly at the running boy. Her stone eyes bleed droplets that turn into rubies as they hit the floor. Slo-mo shot of the blood rubies at the "And will you pray for me?" part.

Cut to the boy (film still in slo-mo) running for the exit. One monstrous angel corners him and points a sword at his throat. =Insert Gerard singing here= At the "coz I'll give you all the nails you need" part the boy looks up to see a crucified Jesus on the ceiling fresco, as if wondering whether he will be tormented and die similarly.

"And the punchline to the joke is asking, Someone save us"..at this part the chamber starts shaking and bits start collapsing. The angels are momentarily distracted; the boy takes the opportunity to run. =insert band playing= He contineus running, reaching the exit, and throws open the doors; outside it is raining.

"And would u pray for me?" Outside, another young man is waiting for him. The boy runs into his arms and we realise they are gay lovers. Which was the reason for his condemnation by his parents and the demonic angels. The two guys embrace and kiss in the rain. Zoom out to show the 'chamber' was nonexistent, a figment of his imagination. End with the band performing. Last few guitar riffs by the Ray, closeup of Gerard's face, and screen blacks out.
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
June 26th, 2008 at 12:53pm
^^I love Heaven Help Us, and that video owns.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
June 30th, 2008 at 01:18pm
Heaven helped us
i dunno i always imagine some dude from the black parade running from this mob in the winter and theres snow everywhere and he goes to this church to seek refuge and theres his old love's ghost in the church sitting in the pew and then she leaves and he follows her like up this stone tower and everything and hshe goesup to this like balcony and shes about to jump off and he runs and is holding onto her hand and as he looks down over theres like all this fire and he ends up like saving her spirit and thus redeeming himself and i dunno like its complicated its in my head and its tough to explain
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
July 1st, 2008 at 06:32am
Tiger-Lily_14:
^^I love Heaven Help Us, and that video owns.

aww thanks. hug
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
July 7th, 2008 at 04:17am
For Famous Last Words I can see clips from The Paramour (not real ones of course but reenactments) and everyone's freaking out at the things that are happening to them but they pull through it and at the end of the song they walk out of the front door into a nice sunny day.
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
November 11th, 2008 at 08:29am
For Disenchanted I see the band wandering separately down a dark town at night, when it's all misty and everything. The streetlights are casting pools of bright light on random points in the street, and you can't see the sky for the pollution. There are random people slumped in the street corners and down the alleyways, staring at the band; druggies and prostitutes, a girl with scars all down her arms and a couple guys who are seriously beaten up.
Then as it reaches the chorus, they all slowly get up and start following them down the street. The story behind each face (pictures of how they ended up this way) flashes and the emotions they are going through are really clear. Then each one ends the same, with them all out on the streets, following the band...and it ends when they walk out of the town and see the clear sky with the stars and a full moon.
Don't know why, I just see things really vividly. Maybe I had a dream like it once, or something. Think kinda Boulevard of Broken Dreams with menaces.
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 25th, 2008 at 05:11am
i think prison is a good idea for videos.
so here goes: in the begining, gerard will be sitting in jail, with dark surroundings, with his cellmates(big and muscly). then, the video will show ray and frank and mikey and bob in seperate cells. and then the rest of the video will be showing how they torture the guys in prison,and the lack of food and how much the guys miss their families and friends.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
January 1st, 2009 at 06:42am
I had a random idea for Sleep last night (when I should have been doing my English dissertation). During the speech part we see Gerard tossing and turning in bed with flashes of what's happening to him every now and again, then, when the music kicks in, we're inside his nightmare and he's running around in complete blackness. Suddenly, he sees Mikey from behind and runs to him touching him on the shoulder. Mikey turns to face him but his eyes are glowing red and he's smirking. Gerard's shocked and runs. The rest of the video is simalar experiences with the other band members who mime the words at random stages. Then, in the end, Gerard shoots up in bed with the band around him smiling at him and making sure he's okay but as they are leaving the room, Mikey turns back to look at Gerard over his shoulder and his eyes flash red and he smirks, then we see Gerard's horrified face before the screen goes black.