buds, i just hope a tall person doesnt get infront of me
cuz im like 5 feet and that always seems to happen to me
lol at taste of chaos i got trampled on by a girl who was
crowd surffing
xxtoasterlove
Killjoy
xxtoasterlove
March 26th, 2007 at 01:01am
I'm going! With my parents. It'll be my first concert ever. I'm so excited it hurts. My mom loves them but my dad is probably gonna bitch about everything...blah, my mom usually tells him off. :]. My mom said we can stay up until four AM to meet them...she's so dedicated.
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 1st, 2007 at 07:45pm
Wow, you guys are so young! Am I going to be the only old person there? Seriously, do you really have to show up at 9 AM for a good spot in GA? And what about meeting the band, what the heck are we supposed to do about that? I just want to show them my awesome tattoo of the marching skeleton from their cover art (it took two hours and hurt like hell, but it is beautiful!!!).
Leanne
Joining The Black Parade
Leanne
April 2nd, 2007 at 10:34pm
^^I'm 35 so no you won't be the only old person there Cool and I will be flying into Houston on Friday for the show. Sometimes the band will sign stuff after the show, you just have to wait. If I'm not too tired after the show, I will probally wait around at the back of the arena to see if they sign.
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 3rd, 2007 at 12:08pm
Awesome Leanne! Did you get seats or are you going to brave the floor?
Leanne
Joining The Black Parade
Leanne
April 3rd, 2007 at 08:34pm
I'm in Section 102 on the right side, I wanted near the stage but not on the floor and I got the tix thru ebay.

I would've gotten floor but my friend is taking me sightseeing around Houston Saturday and I probally wouldn't want to wait all day in line anyway!

Did you get floor tix?
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 3rd, 2007 at 08:52pm
Ooo lucky! Yeah, I'm on the floor - decided to go for it and get the whole experience. My first rock concert - at 27, can you believe it? I can't wait to recapture the youth that I let slip away trying to grow up too fast.

I don't know if I'm going to wait in line all day. I was thinking maybe an hour before.
Leanne
Joining The Black Parade
Leanne
April 3rd, 2007 at 10:51pm
amber27:
Ooo lucky! Yeah, I'm on the floor - decided to go for it and get the whole experience. My first rock concert - at 27, can you believe it? I can't wait to recapture the youth that I let slip away trying to grow up too fast.

I don't know if I'm going to wait in line all day. I was thinking maybe an hour before.

Thats awesome, you will have lots of fun. There will probally be lots of pushing and shoving but it should settle down into the first few songs. The band is really good about watching the crowd and making sure it doesn't get too out of hand and of course, security does thier part.
Leanne
Joining The Black Parade
Leanne
April 8th, 2007 at 12:50pm
Does anybody know how the security is at Reliant Arena? I want to sneak my camera in but if they wave a wand over you, I will get my digital camera taken away. I thought about hiding it in my bra or have my friend help me sneak it in. I know a few people that went to the Topeka show back in March and she said security were nazi's there, they weren't letting anybody get in with any kind of electronics (except for cell phone).
Divine_Ambrosia
Killjoy
Divine_Ambrosia
April 8th, 2007 at 10:32pm
hey guys...due to still being sick with pnuemonia from my Topeka show with MCR, I'm not going to be able to make the Houston show. Sad

I hope this is an okay forum to put this, but I'm selling the tickets for this weekend if you know someone who wants them. I'm not looking to make money off them, just sell em for what I paid for them (or best offer, I can have them fed exed to you quickly). I'd appreciate it if you could help me out.

They are floor space tickets.

~sigh~ I'm so depressed now Sad
Leanne
Joining The Black Parade
Leanne
April 8th, 2007 at 11:21pm
^^I hope you get to feeling better Sad You might be able to sell them on Ebay, especially since they are floor.
erykah
Killjoy
erykah
April 9th, 2007 at 01:20am
i'll definantly be there and i'd love to have friend in the line.
I'm hoping to get there pretty damn early though.

really can't wait!
only six more days guys.
xEyelinerx
Fabulous Killjoy
xEyelinerx
April 9th, 2007 at 11:20pm
AHAHA 5 MORE DAYS! I CANT WAIT Naughty
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 10th, 2007 at 10:48am
Leanne - I have no clue how security is at Reliant Arena. I haven't been to a concert there before. From the other events that I have been to (like at Verizon, or Toyota center, etc.), security seems pretty tame. They check purses and stuff, but I don't recall any wands. That would take forever though considering car keys, jewelry, etc.

Divine_Ambrosia - I'm so sorry you're sick and good luck selling your tickets . . .

Erykah - What time are you gonna be there? My husband doesn't want to wait long with me so I need a friend too (if you don't mind me being old).

xEyelinerx - Woo hoo!!! 5 more days!!!!!
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 10th, 2007 at 10:51am
Leanne - My husband went to see Incubus at Verizon not too long ago. He said that they just patted people down. They are both similar places. So I'm sure security is about the same. Good luck!
Leanne
Joining The Black Parade
Leanne
April 10th, 2007 at 07:37pm
^^Thanks alot for the info! Do you have floor tix or are you in a section?
xEyelinerx
Fabulous Killjoy
xEyelinerx
April 10th, 2007 at 10:34pm
ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
April 11th, 2007 at 08:24pm
I'm going with my parents and my one of my best friends.

I'm trying to act cool about it but....

I'm FREAKING OUT inside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look at pics of them online, and I just keep repeating "I can't believe I'm gonna see you live...I can't believe I'm gonna see you live!!"
amber27
Killjoy
amber27
April 12th, 2007 at 09:10am
Lame ya'll. I just heard on 94.5 The Buzz that they are down one guitarist. I'm assuming it's Frank!!!
Leanne
Joining The Black Parade
Leanne
April 12th, 2007 at 07:39pm
^^oh crap! But I thought Frank was better, I guess we will see...