MCR should be played the whole way through instead of having that on after

/spam
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
February 21st, 2007 at 04:10pm
unapologetic apathy:
It's not MCR's fault.

exactly. It's Warner Brothers/Reprise that make those decisions.
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
February 21st, 2007 at 10:36pm
unapologetic apathy:
They see me rollin', they hatin'...

/spam

Ha Ha That made me LORL.
Laugh out Really loud.
Its 04:36 in the morning. I neeed to go to bed. Embarassed
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:07pm
I'm sure advertising another tv show I heard "This Is How I Disappear". I'm not 100% sure but it really did sound like it. Its called Primeval I think.
Harkness
Salute You in Your Grave
Harkness
February 23rd, 2007 at 11:34pm
I was walking through the house and during a "Friday Night Lights" Comercail i believe, they started playing WTTBP. I ran to the living room and looked at the TV (I thought the video for it was on) and I was very disappointed. I don't know why, I mean, people can use music and stuff in their comercials and shows, but When they do it, to me, it makes the songs sound more like everything else. Like you can play it and no one will really care if it's huge or not, it just sorta there. When I here music in shows, movies, and commercials, it takes the life out of it. It's hollow to me and lifeless, used only to get viewers.
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
February 24th, 2007 at 03:45am
^I saw that one, with Friday Night Lights. I couldn't believe it. I mean, since whem is MCR commercial. I really am very happy for the boys. They've busted their asses off and have torn aprt their insides to get where they are, and they deserve all the success in the world, but I think all this commercialization has caused them to lose one of the main components that made them so big in the first place. When they started, they were very "displaced" if you will, and so were the fans. It fit, and naturally, they found each other. Now, it seems as though they're a regualr prime rock band. I miss the basement shows and small club type settings. Every seat was a good one, and it was no big deal to say hello to the guys afterwords and congratulate them on a good show. Now, they barely have the time to do a meet and greet anywhere. But somehow, it just doesn't seem like they're that into it anymore. Don't jump on me for saying it, I love the boys dearly, and have enormous respect for each of them, but they've definitely changed in the past year. In a way, it was inevitable if they were going to find the balls to make this record. They had to mature, but I really don't want to see them selling out a record as special as this one. It means so much to the fans. But really, I still love you MCR, more than ever!
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
February 24th, 2007 at 02:27pm
At least it wasn't the BBC
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
February 24th, 2007 at 02:53pm
It's not their fault, but I kinda don't like the way that now almost evreybody's a fan, but like, people who think it makes them look cool, y'know?

But anyway.
I haven't seen this advert.
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
February 24th, 2007 at 07:18pm
demolitionjo:
I think this just shows HOW popular/commercial (if you like) the mcr music has got. If anyone's in England and is watching ITV1, the new series "The Bad Mother's Handbook" had Famous Last Words playing in the background of one scene where the "teenage daughter" character was being especially "moody".
There was even an MCR poster on her bedroom wall.

Sorry to sound harsh but can you imagine them using "Our Lady of Sorrows" in the background of a primetime television programme? I love MCR and I AM still a fan, I just think this is proof how much they've changed.

Discuss Smile

WTF?!
I WAS GONNA WATCH THAT AS WELL...BUT DECIDED NOT TO...Oh now I am annoyed :[

oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
February 24th, 2007 at 07:30pm
- I spend my highschool career spit on and shoved to agree, so i could watch all my heroes sell a car on tv-

sorry, that lyric just came to mind
not saying i'm all MCR sold out or whatever btw
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
February 24th, 2007 at 07:32pm
But it's NOT their fault.
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
February 24th, 2007 at 11:10pm
No, no, it's absolutely not their fault. I'm sure they'd love to stay ater shows and meet fans still. They were really into back on warped, but their schedule doesn't allow it anymore. Sad
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
February 25th, 2007 at 03:58am
It's not that I hate that they are successful, its just that around here not many people knew about and mcr and it was kind of my thing. Now it's like it's everybody's thing. Like my taste of music kind of singled me out in a way and now its everyone's tasts in music. You know what I mean?
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
February 25th, 2007 at 04:17am
^I'd say consider yourself lucky. The only people I know who like MCR are you guys. No one here seems to be into them. In fact, quite the opposite. I get funny looks when I wear an MCR t-shirt, and definitely get laughed at. I know MCR has gotten huge everywhere, and sometimes it does seem like they've been forced to sell out, but that hasn't hit my area yet.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
February 25th, 2007 at 04:21am
BeautifulxRomance
i agree with you what you said.
but MCR is just at the moment like "the hugest" band.
and sgonpdrngps
x_pansy
Motor Baby
x_pansy
February 25th, 2007 at 07:01am
Its not that great having other people like them when you go to a party wearing your MCR shirt and have a prep walk up to you, ask you what the shirt says then squeal and say OMG I like their new song Welcome to the Black Parade! Like I have this friend who has awful taste in music and I was going through her ipod and cringing at what I saw until I spotted My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade!

I know it's not their fault and even if it was there is nothing wrong with making it big in the music industry! I know it's all about getting their message out there but you cant tell me that those girls actually have any idea what Welcome to the Black Parade is about!

Edit: Plus, BeautifulxRomance, I think I'd prefer the funny looks and being laughed at. At least you know you're an individual! I guess that's just me though

and sorry if any of the sounded angry or rude
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
February 25th, 2007 at 11:31am
lol i watched it aswell n wen i heard it i woz like WTF n started giggling for some reason Razz
DontFallDownStairs
Joining The Black Parade
DontFallDownStairs
February 25th, 2007 at 01:39pm
ChemicallyXRomanced:
I'm sure advertising another tv show I heard "This Is How I Disappear". I'm not 100% sure but it really did sound like it. Its called Primeval I think.

Very Happy yay i wasn't the only one who thought they heard it!!!
i don't think it was but it was very similar at times Very Happy

btw it is Primeval well thats what I saw Rolling Eyes
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
February 25th, 2007 at 01:49pm
Yey!! I'm not going mad either,good.lol. If it wasn't it, it sounded so similar.