Don't have an account? Create one!

05/08/2007 - Worcester, MA - DCU Center

AuthorMessage
three_oh_three
Joining The Black Parade
three_oh_three
April 19th, 2007 at 08:43pm
hahha today in worcester it was like 35 and raining in the morning and ended up in like th 50s and wicked sunny by 1
weird weather
Spaceboy.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spaceboy.
April 19th, 2007 at 09:03pm
Waiting in February in Manchester was freezing. Snowing too.
But MA in May is fine. I dont mind rain anyway.
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
April 27th, 2007 at 10:21pm
waiting in NH was hell.

hopefully we won't have one of those random snowstorms in May. 11 days!

I'm so excited! I'll probably be getting meet and greet passes if there is one. I'd most likely act like a total idiot around them, though.
What the Frank!?
Motor Baby
What the Frank!?
April 28th, 2007 at 01:45pm
I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE CONCERT!!!!
i already went to the one in hartford.....4th row

my wifey got me a ticket so i'm going with her........
my mom said i can't go but i'm going anyway!!!!
sevenn
Fabulous Killjoy
sevenn
April 28th, 2007 at 04:46pm
They didnt do a meet and greet in L.I. but how do you get passes anyway?
Spaceboy.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spaceboy.
April 28th, 2007 at 06:33pm
romancex:
They didnt do a meet and greet in L.I. but how do you get passes anyway?

By winning a contest or knowing someone who works at the venue.
spirit
Killjoy
spirit
April 28th, 2007 at 07:10pm
I've been checking the local radio stations, I haven't seen any contests to win backstage passes. Sad

I can't wait to see them again but I'm sort of bummed they have cut short the second half of the show. Looks like they have taken a couple of songs out.
sevenn
Fabulous Killjoy
sevenn
April 29th, 2007 at 02:24pm
wow where'd you here they cut it short? that sucks the revenge half was my favorite
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
April 29th, 2007 at 02:42pm
I'm going too! And I was at the Manchester, NH show. It was freezing. My friend and I are crazy so we got in line at like 4 in the morning (no exaggeration) and it was so cold. Then as soon as the sun came up, at about 8 a.m., the security people said that we had to put our nice warm sleeping bags away.. And then it started snowing.. So anything will be better than that.
The line system really sucked at Manchester too. There really was no line. So people that hadn't been waiting for as long as I had been got closer. (I'm not really an aggressive person when it comes to lines like that..) So does anyone know what it's like at the DCU Center? Cos if that happens again.. I might explode.
spirit
Killjoy
spirit
April 29th, 2007 at 06:53pm
romancex:
wow where'd you here they cut it short? that sucks the revenge half was my favorite

I saw them in Manchester in February. Just from reading around at the different setlists they are doing now it, it looks like they cut Ghost of You and Fashion Statement....although they did add Heaven Help Us, which I can't wait to hear. Maybe it's just one song. I think there is another one missing....I can't remember what it is.
spirit
Killjoy
spirit
April 29th, 2007 at 07:04pm
falloutofgrace:
I'm going too! And I was at the Manchester, NH show. It was freezing. My friend and I are crazy so we got in line at like 4 in the morning (no exaggeration) and it was so cold. Then as soon as the sun came up, at about 8 a.m., the security people said that we had to put our nice warm sleeping bags away.. And then it started snowing.. So anything will be better than that.
The line system really sucked at Manchester too. There really was no line. So people that hadn't been waiting for as long as I had been got closer. (I'm not really an aggressive person when it comes to lines like that..) So does anyone know what it's like at the DCU Center? Cos if that happens again.. I might explode.

I've seen many shows at the DCU Center, but I've never been made to wait outside before the show, so I can't tell you how or where the lines will be. Will they only open one set of doors at a time? Who knows. Maybe you should call them and ask...they might be able to tell you the best place to line up.

Manchester was a joke. I had no idea they would open the doors so late. Their system sucked, it took soooooo long to get through the doors. You're right...it was easy to cut and I saw many doing it. It was cold and miserable and I only waited out there for about an hour and a half. I can't believe you waited ALL DAY!
three_oh_three
Joining The Black Parade
three_oh_three
April 29th, 2007 at 09:12pm
ive never seen a line outside the dcu center, but chances are they'll just open the main doors, and have like 4 people checking tickets
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
April 30th, 2007 at 12:23am
spirit:
I've seen many shows at the DCU Center, but I've never been made to wait outside before the show, so I can't tell you how or where the lines will be. Will they only open one set of doors at a time? Who knows. Maybe you should call them and ask...they might be able to tell you the best place to line up.

Manchester was a joke. I had no idea they would open the doors so late. Their system sucked, it took soooooo long to get through the doors. You're right...it was easy to cut and I saw many doing it. It was cold and miserable and I only waited out there for about an hour and a half. I can't believe you waited ALL DAY!

Yeah, Manchester was insane. They opened the doors about an hour later than they said they would (if I recall correctly). And then the two doors that about 5 million people were trying to get through at the same time. But it was so worth it ^-^
And thanks. That's a good idea about calling too. I wouldn't have thought about that.

And thanks, I didn't even think of calling
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
April 30th, 2007 at 05:59pm
8 days! w00t w00t.
Spaceboy.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spaceboy.
April 30th, 2007 at 06:37pm
Do you guys have seats or General Admission?
I've got GA. :]]
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
May 1st, 2007 at 06:29pm
I might be going!
Depends if my parents want to let me be 'out late on a school night.' xP
spirit
Killjoy
spirit
May 1st, 2007 at 09:12pm
With a week to go I'm just hoping it doesn't get postponed or cancelled. I hope everyone gets healthy.
The Smeezinator
Killjoy
The Smeezinator
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:40pm
zeely loves it.:
Do you guys have seats or General Admission?
I've got GA. :]]

seats. Crying or Very sad I'm going with my dad. He doesn't like standing for too long, loud noises, etc. But I will try to enjoy it Very Happy

Edit: 6 DAYS!!!!
Spaceboy.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spaceboy.
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:44pm
Oh jeeezz.

I hope they get better. Otherwise, it will be my 2nd cancelled concert.
I'd be really upset, stupid food poisoning.
sevenn
Fabulous Killjoy
sevenn
May 3rd, 2007 at 01:30pm
i dont like the floor, i got really good seats.