Don't have an account? Create one!

Celebrity Gossip

AuthorMessage
iheartthrobsy
Killjoy
iheartthrobsy
June 30th, 2009 at 02:03am
i wouldn't say it's "fair" the way celebs are treated by paparazzi, but i think celebs should always expect it, all jobs have there perks and there downfalls and it's well known that with fame comes paparazzi.

i don't think all paparazzi should be stereotyped either, some of them are probably really nice people, and it's there job, it's how they earn a living.

it's unfortunate that all there downfalls are caught on tape or in the headlines but alas, it's the price you pay for fame. i don't think this issue will disappear overnight.

and i don't think it's "necessary" to know all the goss, but is it necessary to watch the latest twilight movie, is a necessary to put icing on a cake.. (okay bad argument but you know what i mean) people do things all the time that aren't necessary and i personally find some articles very interesting but i don't spend my life searching for the latest goss and whatnot.

i feel sorry for celebs that they have to deal with media all the time because it can be cut throat and nasty but i think the good probably outweighs the bad when it comes to fame...
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
August 10th, 2009 at 05:24pm
I saw a commercial for the Teen Choice Awards 2009. After seeing the Jonas brothers and all those disney stars I planned on not wathcing, but I don't know now.....I might just tune at the end of the show to see Britney Spears. It roabably is on at the end, but I don't know (I'm one of those 90's kids who liked her)
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
August 10th, 2009 at 05:25pm
ha! I love TMZ
the.fuck.up.
Killjoy
the.fuck.up.
August 22nd, 2009 at 12:21pm
Honestly, I think it's pretty pathetic.
I mean does it really matter who there dating or who the partied with the night before? I suppose for some people living a normal life it's some what of an insight into their world, which i know a lot of people dream of being part of. But relly for all the money we put into buying, selling, and producing magazines and everything. We could be doing so much more.
the.fuck.up.
Killjoy
the.fuck.up.
August 22nd, 2009 at 12:23pm
the.fuck.up.:
Honestly, I think it's pretty pathetic.
I mean does it really matter who there dating or who the partied with the night before? I suppose for some people living a normal life it's some what of an insight into their world, which i know a lot of people dream of being part of. But relly for all the money we put into buying, selling, and producing magazines and everything. We could be doing so much more.

i realize there is a few spelling mistakes in this so.
sorry Laughing
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 22nd, 2009 at 01:32pm
Darkromance:
I saw a commercial for the Teen Choice Awards 2009. After seeing the Jonas brothers and all those disney stars I planned on not wathcing, but I don't know now.....I might just tune at the end of the show to see Britney Spears. It roabably is on at the end, but I don't know (I'm one of those 90's kids who liked her)
The Teen Choice awards have nothing to do with Celebrity Gossip