Don't have an account? Create one!

Favorite part in the video im not ok

AuthorMessage
CryIDontCare
Salute You in Your Grave
CryIDontCare
June 1st, 2007 at 09:52am
When some guy knocked Gerard over while they were playing croquet or whatever, and then Frank is like shaking his head..

When he jumps out the locker <33
Serena
Killjoy
Serena
June 3rd, 2007 at 03:34am
when they show the band sitting and gerard sings "im okay..." it seems boring but its a nice lull, if you know what i mean! and when theyre about to fight the jocks.

i wonder why they didnt have bob or matt (whoever was the drummer at the time) doing the school stuff too?
MyChildishRomance
Killjoy
MyChildishRomance
June 3rd, 2007 at 03:37am
no the best scenes are when they have a close up of Frank on the steps, and you can see Gerard in the back ground. Very cute moment. (you can tell these two are my favourites)
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 3rd, 2007 at 03:40am
Serena:
when they show the band sitting and gerard sings "im okay..." it seems boring but its a nice lull, if you know what i mean! and when theyre about to fight the jocks.

i wonder why they didnt have bob or matt (whoever was the drummer at the time) doing the school stuff too?

i think the reason that bob was not in the school bits was because he had only been in the band ofr 2 or 3 days... i think... they hadn't gone on tour yet and they weren't sure if it was going to work... correct me if i am wrong!

i like it when mikey comes and kicks the mascots head after he has been tackled, makes me laugh every time
MyChildishRomance
Killjoy
MyChildishRomance
June 3rd, 2007 at 03:54am
Autumn to Ashes:
Serena:

i think the reason that bob was not in the school bits was because he had only been in the band ofr 2 or 3 days... i think... they hadn't gone on tour yet and they weren't sure if it was going to work... correct me if i am wrong!

i like it when mikey comes and kicks the mascots head after he has been tackled, makes me laugh every time

that part with Mikey is the most talked about part in the video from my friends at school, so i can see a play by play of it right now in my head *goes to watch video*
jacxqueline deathbed
Jazz Hands
jacxqueline deathbed
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:18pm
BloodyRomance:
What is your favorite scene in the music video im not ok (not the oldschool version!!)

My personal favorite is when gerrard was kissed by Frank was.........interesting and when the mascot gets tackled and the fight between mcr and the jocks enough

Well just post whatever you want on this topic

Forrest

....the part when frank jumps out at the girl XD
T.T
Motor Baby
T.T
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:22pm
my favorite part is when mcr and the jocks are walking towards each other in th hallway. Oh, and when they beat up the mascot.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:23pm
How can you be confused bhy this thread. It's a bit self-explanatory 'favorite part in MCR video i'm not ok'.

I like it when the mascot gets tackled best bit. Or when the sandwich hits Frankie & Gerards' just like 'No man leave it' lol. Funny.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:25pm
Serena:
Matt got kicked out and they weren't totally sure if Bob was going to be in the band at the time.
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:26pm
Lycia; Spam Queen:
Serena:
Matt got kicked out and they weren't totally sure if Bob was going to be in the band at the time.

Matt must be kicking himself now. Dance
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:29pm
when the beat the crap outta the mascot and when Frank says "Trust Me"
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:32pm
The mascot is Brian...

I love that part as well.
VoT4lL_Bryre
Killjoy
VoT4lL_Bryre
June 3rd, 2007 at 12:34pm
when they all wana fight.
haha.
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
June 3rd, 2007 at 03:11pm
I like when Frank gets hit in the face with the sandwich, and Gerard just shakes his head at him and looks away.
Also, when Frank jumps out of the locker at that girl. I laugh at that every time.
And then there's one scene when Ray is reading a book in the library, and a waltzing couple just kind of dances by the entrance of the isle. I love it. =D
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
June 3rd, 2007 at 04:00pm
I always laugh at the bit when the jocks are walking along the corridor, and some lil kid walks past and they push him out the way and he goes flying into the lockers!
And also when Gee gets knocked over by the jock..

Oh yeah and when they tackle the mascott..
Hilarious!
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
June 3rd, 2007 at 04:09pm
When Frank pokes that girl in the eyes.
Always makes me giggle. Very Happy
mcramandita
Killjoy
mcramandita
June 3rd, 2007 at 04:20pm
i like the part when the frank tells the cheerleader that sge has something in her eye and he's not lying!!! i also really like franks pansy guitar!
mcramandita
Killjoy
mcramandita
June 3rd, 2007 at 04:20pm
she**
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
July 1st, 2007 at 06:57am
I think... The Trust me, Ray licking the crayon then licking it, Frank with the girl saying "You know, youve got something in your eye", When Gerard gets an F and he claps and does... something else., Mikey with The kicking of the head of the mascot, when Gerard does the action for "What will it take to show you that...", uhm.. Frank getting hit by the sandwich, not because he gets hit but because he looked cute when he closed his eyes in irritation, when Frankie pops out of the locker, when Ray and Frank attack the mascot, when Ray and Gerard were talking by the porch, when Gerard was standing by the pool, when Mikey does the asthma thing, when they were just sitting at the library, When Gerard gets knocked over by the dude during croquet and how Frankies ust like chewing his gum. XD

Yeah, I like alot! XD
blackXparade77
Killjoy
blackXparade77
July 4th, 2007 at 08:45pm
Oh my god.... so many good things happened in this vid its hard to choose just one. I really like when Frank swallows the chemicals, mIkey breathes out of his inhaler, and ray bites that crayon. And Gee is the Master of the Wicket!! Lol.