Don't have an account? Create one!

Favorite part in the video im not ok

AuthorMessage
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 12th, 2007 at 12:29am
frank kiss gee in the face after saying "TRUST ME".. i keep repeating that part bcuz it was funny..... another one when frank was talking to this cheerleader girl, then frank said "YOU GOT SOMETHING IN YOUR EYE" and the cheerleader thought the frank was gonna kiss her then frank remove something from her eyes... whehehehe.. LOL! ^_^ that was crazy... ^_^ :lolz:
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 12th, 2007 at 02:18am
WAIT IM NOT CONFUSED like i said earilier

When the beat the shit out of the Mascot
When Frank jumps out of the locker scaring the shit out out of that girl
When it starts out
When it ends mcr walks up to the other people with little sticks i think....and there about to beat the shit out of them! lmfao lmfao

and like everyone else said when frank says " you know, you got something in your eye" ans he pulls somthing out of her eye! man i swear after i saw that i wanna do it to a girl that i totally hate! :lolz: rolling on floor cow
Metallic Princess
Bleeding on the Floor
Metallic Princess
April 12th, 2007 at 05:32am
polka_penguins:
i pretty much love the whole video.

me too!
helena_x_anne
Killjoy
helena_x_anne
April 12th, 2007 at 05:39am
I love when they throw bread crusts at Frank and Gerard just shakes his head like "nuh-uh...this won't do"

And when they're walking down the hallway with their croquet mallets looking all badass.

edit: oh, and when Gerard got his test back and it was an "F" and he was like "yeeesshhh!" 'cause I used to do that all the time in HS when I got F's. LOL
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
April 12th, 2007 at 05:53am
"You like D&D , audrey hepburn, fangoria and croquet.
You can't swim, you can't dance and you don't know karate.
Face it, you're never gonna make it."
ahaha. Ray pwns.

oh.
and the scene with Frank and the cheerleader. Ha Ha
Joshua Von Grimm
Salute You in Your Grave
Joshua Von Grimm
April 12th, 2007 at 06:21am
BloodyRomance:
What is your favorite scene in the music video im not ok (not the oldschool version!!)

My personal favorite is when gerrard was kissed by his brother that was..interesting enough

Well just post whatever you want on this topic

Forrest

Please Forrest,get it right-its Frank that kisses Gerard (note the correct spelling of Gees name!!!)
Joshua Von Grimm
Salute You in Your Grave
Joshua Von Grimm
April 12th, 2007 at 06:25am
The part where Frank jumps out of the locker and screams at that girl (he should`ve said) "hello,i`m the fucking Avon lady,would you like to buy some fuckin` eyeshadow!!!! Surprised)
Koz_x
Killjoy
Koz_x
April 24th, 2007 at 08:01am
' Trust me' x
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
April 24th, 2007 at 08:16am

I love the whole thing to be honest. lol
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
April 24th, 2007 at 12:35pm
I have to say the beginning

'you like D&D...'

cos when I first saw it I had no idea who MCR were and my bro plays D&D so I just burst out laughing
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
April 24th, 2007 at 02:44pm
I love the whole Croquet scene and the scene where Brian got tackled and Mikey came and kicked the mascot's head. Laughing Ow and I also love that part when Gerard gets F from some test and he's like yeah and someones knocks him.

I hate my English. Crying or Very sad
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 24th, 2007 at 03:00pm
I like the part where Frank is sitting with that cheerleader and he's like "You know, you've got something in your eye" and she thinks he's gonna kiss her.. and then he just takes out the thing she has in her eye. I love that part.. that's the kind of thing I would like to do to a cheerleader (6)
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
April 24th, 2007 at 05:53pm
I liked the part where he jumps out of the locker.

Poor frank, he got shoved in a locker! :'(
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
April 24th, 2007 at 06:51pm
When Mikey kicks Brian the mascot in the head, he's just so fucking cool in this video. Love it when he drags on his inhaler and when he takes over the pa to play their tunes! Smile
Umbrella Pwnage
Bleeding on the Floor
Umbrella Pwnage
April 24th, 2007 at 07:48pm
My favorite part is when they are attacking the jocks with the croqet mallets when I was three I actually hit a neighbor with a croquet mallet.
my second favorite is when mikey pops his head up looks both ways and runs he looks like a total loser but a cute loser none the less.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
April 24th, 2007 at 08:16pm
helena_x_anne:
I love when they throw bread crusts at Frank and Gerard just shakes his head like "nuh-uh...this won't do"

oh, and when Gerard got his test back and it was an "F" and he was like "yeeesshhh!" 'cause I used to do that all the time in HS when I got F's. LOL

Those are some of my favorite parts, too. I also like the part where Ray is licking the crayon, and Frank is drinking whatever he made from that beaker.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
April 24th, 2007 at 08:19pm
The kiss, of course.
gerardwayfan101
Killjoy
gerardwayfan101
April 24th, 2007 at 09:16pm
oh.. my favorite part of this video is when gerard gets a F on his test && hes all happy.. i love it lolz Very Happy
sweet dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
sweet dreams.
April 25th, 2007 at 12:14am
def. when gerard get's tackled...idk y i think its just amusing to watch. i also like when ray bites the crayon cuz he's cool like that
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
April 25th, 2007 at 12:23am
I like when Gerard gets tackled, but I always watch Frank.

He's like,

"Dude, not again. Cheese "