AuthorMessage
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
April 12th, 2007 at 12:28am
frank's sister:
sparrowxstarfall:
Ray's.Vampire:
I'm so happy everyone is posting on this board.
Sorry spam on my own thread, but anyone wana join my INO family?

yes me! i wanna join!

i dont know who i am..

my friends call me the female gerard, but im hyper l;ike mikey, and sometimes im like mikey.

i really dont know.

ur ava is scary... Bye

Whose?
Leo
Awake and Unafraid
Leo
April 12th, 2007 at 02:30am
i took the quiz it said im gerard
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
April 12th, 2007 at 02:41am
I have always been like Mikey, even before I knew he existed. I just don't know. . .
I barely smile for pictures, I have a list of fears (graveyards are one. . .), I am pretty awkward, I always stand with my feet pointed in, I like sushi, I have always loved the same bands, I get anxious and really afraid when performing. . . Poeple tell me I am quiet, and shy, but completely crazy around people I know and trust.
W/E, I wish I was different.
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
April 12th, 2007 at 06:08am
some say I look like Gerard...
and I act like Frank and Ray combined.
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 12th, 2007 at 08:36am
Sometimes I like Gerard . But too many times I act like Mikey. I look like 'shy girl' for everyone, But I so crazy when I stay with my friends and every people I know!!! To Marco? Polo!. I like sushi too Very Happy
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
April 12th, 2007 at 08:39am
Hey! BloodWAY-77 is just like me! I go crazy and eat tonnes of sushi too!!!
Disturbia
Salute You in Your Grave
Disturbia
April 12th, 2007 at 09:20am
For me probably a mix of gerard and frankiie
xVengeance
Motor Baby
xVengeance
April 12th, 2007 at 10:21am
I don't know, really, but I guess I'm a bit like Frank. I'm hyper, talks really fast and hurt myself all the time. But I'm also a bit like Bob, since I love playing the drums and I'm kinda shy, too.
Kirstyf
Jazz Hands
Kirstyf
April 12th, 2007 at 11:15am
I took a quiz that said I'm like Gerard - I have been on the meds so maybe that's right but equally it could mean I'm like Mikey too.

I'm a veggie like Frank but I'm not hyper. I'd say I'm most like Bob - pretty laid back but aggro when riled - and I hate cameras!
EmaDoll
Fabulous Killjoy
EmaDoll
April 12th, 2007 at 11:53am
I guess im most like Frankie, im really hyper and im always getting hurt
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
April 12th, 2007 at 12:13pm
iDontluvu4400, I love your avatar :'D

Oh I hate cameras too and I'm often the one who tells other people what to do. My mother was an alcoholic and I'm totally against alcohol and drugs - cigarettes also. I love cats and I don't like performing.

I think the guys are very unique and I don't need to be like them. Though I think it would be great to be so talented and patient like them until I can achieve my dreams and accept myself completely.
nemo;;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
nemo;;
April 12th, 2007 at 12:20pm
Uhm . . . I dunno. I think I'm like Gerard. I am fucking crazy on stage,
or infront of people. But away from that I'm pretty humble and modest
I guess . . .
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
April 12th, 2007 at 04:29pm
I think Im more along the lines of Gerard. Because we both act like we are so damn smart lol. I like to learn about stuff and then talk about it and use big words and crap. and like when the second time we met them. Gerard and I were just like non stop talking about important stuff and how much our lives relate and it was just really cool. although Bob and I have the same sense of humor.. omg I love that kid. he is so freaking funny.
House of Llamas
Fabulous Killjoy
House of Llamas
April 12th, 2007 at 05:43pm
I think I'm probably the most like Mikey. I'm pretty quiet, unless you really get to know me...and even then I don't always talk too much.
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
April 12th, 2007 at 09:03pm
If you act smart n' stuff your most like ray cuz hes a genius~!
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
April 12th, 2007 at 11:18pm
haha yeah thats true. but i dont know when having a conversation with gerard i feel like im talking to a mirror.. haha that makes no sense but you catch my drift lol
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
April 12th, 2007 at 11:59pm
wow i probablby like most like Gerard. ..a female gerard XD i like to draw (getting a career in the arts field) i enjoy my time alone ..prefer that than going to parties, like him, i wasnt too social in H.S., wasnt the kool one everyone wanted to seat next to,i was different from the other students and still am from most of the ppl i know.had a lot in me that ppl didnt know,im more comfortable as i get to now the ppl and envinronment..i also think im smart... ..im weird random but fun XD
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
April 13th, 2007 at 01:38am
I think I'm a mix of all five. I think that's why I like them all so much, I see myself in all of them.
Blue to help me Fall
Salute You in Your Grave
Blue to help me Fall
April 13th, 2007 at 01:50am
I'd be most like Gerard quiet and withdrawn, like to live in my own head but able to act completely different when in front of people
I'm a bit Bob too - I like to be on my own and not hassled by anyone ( and love my slippers ... wearing them now !)
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
April 13th, 2007 at 02:15am
i think im like Gerard, but im like hyper like Frank. but i guess im kinda a mixture of all of them