Don't have an account? Create one!

Your personality.

AuthorMessage
magda_poland
Joining The Black Parade
magda_poland
April 20th, 2007 at 06:38am
I could be Gerard or Bob. I'm an artist (yeah, i wanna go to art school, but I don't want to be a cartoonist xD ), I like being alone, i don't have many friends, I hate cameras or filming me, taking pictures of me. All the people tell me that I'm a very nice person, but I'm extremely shy and withdrawn.

And apparently I laugh like Frank.
I can laugh like Gerard xD But only in that quiet laughing when it seems like he's embarrased with his laughter and tries to 'hide' it xD Once I laughed like that and my friend said 'OMG Gerard! Get out of my best friend!' *lol*
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
April 21st, 2007 at 10:39pm
Lol. i can laugh like Bert form the used....its really freaky
deadinsideandout
Killjoy
deadinsideandout
April 22nd, 2007 at 04:16pm
I think I'm like Gerard cause I love comics, I always think about death, I want to do something with my life, I'm a Tryanophobic, I'm growing up in a dangerous 'hood and I love art.
But I'm a teeny bit like Frankie cos I love Tim Burton movies.
And an atom-sized bit of Ray cos I'm tall
squishyXcore
Fabulous Killjoy
squishyXcore
April 25th, 2007 at 09:50pm
I'm most likely like Bob.

We don't like to be the center of attenion, but aren't exactly hermets either.
He seems like he has a short temper, same as me, and we both have the same kind of sense of humor basically.
Bob is teh shizzz.
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
April 26th, 2007 at 08:52pm
Well let's see... I can be shy but once people start talking to me I'm pretty outgoing. I don't do well under stress... so either Gerard or Mikey, I guess? I also don't have many friends (though they are all close), I like art and being alone, and I'm pretty quiet and withdrawn (though a total spaz around friends).
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
April 26th, 2007 at 08:57pm
I can see a lot of qualities in all of the guys that I can also see in myself, except Ray.

Gerard and myself are both art and comic geeks. And I love Iron Maiden, you have no idea.

Mikey and I both never really open around people other than close friends or whatever due to anxiety and partially depression.

Frank and I are both SUPER hyper and quirky, but with me it's only around friends, and both are very interested in the underground punk scene, and really all punk. We also have the same guitar!

And Bob, I love jazz, and orange juice, cats, and Rush. Hahah. And I hate cameras.
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
April 26th, 2007 at 09:03pm
Well..its a tough call.
I'm really pranksterish and I goof around alot.
I like to make people laugh.
So I say i'm a bit like Frank.
=D but I have a very nerdy, geeky videogame loving personality too so I say...
Ray too.
alexander skarsgard.
In The Murder Scene
alexander skarsgard.
April 27th, 2007 at 12:27am
Well..

I guess I'm like Gerard in a way.
Especially when he was a kid.
He stayed in his room, listened to music..never really went out of the house.
Sounds like me now, sadly =P
I'm also like Frank, because I'm really energetic. I also talk with my hands. A lot. lol.
I'm also like Mikey. I'm kind of quiet sometimes..shy and stuff.
I'm like Ray. He just seems so nice and humble..and I'm one of the nicest people in the world.
And Bob, well, we all have a bit of Bob in us, eh?.
Bob's awesome.
I've always wanted to play drums, but seeing Frank rolling around on stage and stuff, that made me want to play guitar.
NoName
Fabulous Killjoy
NoName
April 27th, 2007 at 12:38am
I have to say I'm like Gerard with a little bit of Frankie mixed in.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
April 27th, 2007 at 02:15am
I dunno, Lol, maybe some help?

I like art. I'm usually either really talkative or silent, their's no in between. I tend to accidently ignore people who're talking. I don't hate cameras, just when other people will randomly try to take pictures of me when I have no idea whats going on. I don't leave my room much except for school, the bathroom and food, going to my mums (where I spend all weekend in my bedroom), and a youth club thing once a fortnight. Well, yeah. Not really much more.
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
April 29th, 2007 at 06:15am
I would say that I'm most like Mikey. I like Anthrax, love my iPod, love sushi and I hate small spaces
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 29th, 2007 at 06:27am
Kathryn Catastrophe.:
I dunno, Lol, maybe some help?

I like art. I'm usually either really talkative or silent, their's no in between. I tend to accidently ignore people who're talking. I don't hate cameras, just when other people will randomly try to take pictures of me when I have no idea whats going on. I don't leave my room much except for school, the bathroom and food, going to my mums (where I spend all weekend in my bedroom), and a youth club thing once a fortnight. Well, yeah. Not really much more.

You sound like Gerard with a bit of Mikey/ or bob.
Immortality.
Motor Baby
Immortality.
April 29th, 2007 at 07:09am
i think im most like bob... Very Happy
Immortality.
Motor Baby
Immortality.
April 29th, 2007 at 07:25am
actually i dont know, help?

well it goes like this: im can be realy serious sometimes and depressed.
i can be funny sometimes. i dont really like cameras. i have mood swings all the time. i absolutely loooove music! my room is like my mini home Very Happy i keep thinkin bout how im alone [no bf! Sad ] i like cats Smile
sooo yeah. any help?!
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
April 29th, 2007 at 07:27am
McrVamp:
actually i dont know, help?

well it goes like this: im can be realy serious sometimes and depressed.
i can be funny sometimes. i dont really like cameras. i have mood swings all the time. i absolutely loooove music! my room is like my mini home Very Happy i keep thinkin bout how im alone [no bf! Sad ] i like cats Smile
sooo yeah. any help?!

Dude, you are a perfect mix of them all! Very Happy
Immortality.
Motor Baby
Immortality.
April 29th, 2007 at 09:29am
haha, awwwwesome!! thts the best answer Very Happy
thanx!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
April 29th, 2007 at 09:52am
I'm a bit like Gerard, at least what he used to be. This is so me (now I'm quoting Gerard): "I'm like this, 'pay attention to me!' Then, when they do, I'm like 'Don't pay attention to me anymore!'"

I think I'm also a bit like Bob, not trying to be in the center of all attention. I'm really quiet when there are many people I don't know around. And I avoid cameras!
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
May 1st, 2007 at 03:24pm
I like cats...<random>
Like Bob >_<
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
May 1st, 2007 at 04:12pm

Well. Gerard, because I adore art and like to think I'm good at it.
And Bob, because I'm camera shy, and I'm an observer. I pretty much let everyone else to the talking, but if I have something clever to say, I say it.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
May 1st, 2007 at 04:26pm
my friends are like omg your like gerard.cause ....
i can draw well,i got a scholarship to the same college he went to.i read comics when im bored,i can sing well,i suck at math(i found out in some interview where gerard said he sucks at math).but idc