BOBBYKINS!
-glomps-

Fuck, that got me spot on.
o_________o
masqueradex
Killjoy
masqueradex
July 1st, 2007 at 05:41pm
I'm Aquarius, but the positives of Capricorn and the negatives of Scorpio sounded pretty much like me. Neutral
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
July 2nd, 2007 at 06:15am
Ray/Positive: Cancer is a water sign and represents the highly emotional nature of the fourth sign of the Zodiac, to which you belong. Being born under Cancer you are under the sway of the element of water and this also makes you highly caring, generous and intuitive. As a water sign you are highly evolved and even spiritual by nature. The water signs are astrologically and karmically more developed and refined in spirit.

Negative: hypochondriac, Paranoid, Clingy
Crabs make good double agents, stalkers, antiques dealers, real estate brokers and shut-ins. You are also natural-born actors and make great caretakers of the sick and demented.

Well, whaddya know...i've got a future as a spy! i knew it!
it is true that i am hypochondriac well...was.
i'm kinda like a scorpio in the fact that my opinions and emotions rarely change. also i've got all the scorpio negatives
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 2nd, 2007 at 03:28pm
Im a Libra, but Im must say that the scorpio one is most like me, so hooray me and Frank are in the same astrological boat
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 2nd, 2007 at 05:52pm
I'm a libra too. The bad parts of it are spot-on, it's creepy!! Lol. Wow, I really am shallow. I guess I should have believed it when ppl told me. Lol, it also said I was stubborn!!! I don't think I'd get along with Aries or Capricorn. ;( BOB!!!!
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 2nd, 2007 at 06:05pm
Yeah It's pretty lame, but Libras are cool, we have split personalities and can easily piss other people off...And we're good at getting what we want Mr. Green

oh hell I sounded like someone I hate with that last one lol
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 2nd, 2007 at 06:21pm
Ahaha!!! Me too. But I am not vain!! Although I know how to push a person's buttons but it's so much fun!!
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 2nd, 2007 at 06:27pm
Yeah Im not really vain either, I just like beauty but I have my own idea of what that is and it's not in a shallow way..
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
July 2nd, 2007 at 06:30pm
I'm Virgo... Mikey?
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
July 2nd, 2007 at 06:30pm
Doesn't vain mean you think you're hot? I'm always thinking that I look like crap everyday!! i have my own views on beauty too. *points to avatar* haha. Sometimes I'm a little shallow when it comes to guys. Just a little.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 2nd, 2007 at 06:35pm
vain (adj.) Lacking substance or worth: vain talk.
vain (adj.) Excessively proud of one's appearance or accomplishments; conceited.

Yeah it means that among other things, but when people get called vain it's usually the second one. I know I always think I look a hot mess...But Im rather picky when it comes to people Im attracted too.
Silverstein
Bleeding on the Floor
Silverstein
July 2nd, 2007 at 07:01pm
I'm Virgo, like Mikey, but it wasn't even 50% true. Astrology's a crock.
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
July 2nd, 2007 at 10:12pm
I'm a virgo like Mikey too.
I find a lot of it to be pretty accurate...I'm definetely a perfectionist and am overly critical sometimes....but I don't think that I'm better than everyone else.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
July 2nd, 2007 at 10:22pm
The ones that say negative are about your negative side, but if you're not that negative of a person it won't really apply to you.
Walking Shade.
Joining The Black Parade
Walking Shade.
July 3rd, 2007 at 02:56am
Whee! I'm an Aries.
Heehee, my BFF is a Gemini.
She's jealous of meeee.
Anyway... Whee! -ends teenie crap-
operation paperclip.
Killjoy
operation paperclip.
July 3rd, 2007 at 04:26am
i'm scorpio like frank. it fits me perfectly, but it doesn't really sound like frank.
jordyn'
Joining The Black Parade
jordyn'
July 3rd, 2007 at 05:44am
Dingo:
From the time you learned about the birds and bees (and people would be surprised at how early an age that was) until you're dead, sex is the uppermost thought in your mind. In grammar school, you played doctor. As a teen you wore out the backseat of the family sedan.

Naughty lmfao

Sagittarius *sigh*
You are also the clumsiest sign alive. More accident-prone than an Aries in a sports car, your perpetually bruised head and scabby knees occur simply because you never pay attention.

True
Everything about you is exaggerated. Honesty means saying things such as "For a fat person, you sure don't sweat much."
True
You're also the optimist of the Universe who never loses sight of the end of the rainbow You are positive, energetic, and full of good intentions. You need to learn to curb your proclivity to speak before you think, and fine-tune your excellent diplomatic skills. Once you understand the difference between trusting your luck and pushing your luck, nothing on earth can stop you.
True
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
July 3rd, 2007 at 06:09am
I'm a virgo like Mikey. Its pretty acrurate..
blackXparade77
Killjoy
blackXparade77
July 4th, 2007 at 08:28pm
First Kiss.:

I'm Scorpio, like Frank. ^___^

SWEET!

Ditto chick!!

That was a fairly accurate description too >.<
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
July 4th, 2007 at 08:30pm
I'm a virgo like Mikey. Smile I think I'm like him in that I'm shy and I like to do one thing at a time.

My sis is a Scorpio; she got excited when she found out Frank was one too.

I think astrology is fun but you shouldn't rely on it. My Dad for example is a Taurus but they're supposed to be fun and risk-taking and he isn't either of those things.