Don't have an account? Create one!

WMHC

AuthorMessage
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 25th, 2007 at 03:40pm
Worlds Most Hated Crew

as a whole this group of people are loosely connected to MCR except Alicia(Mikeys' Wife) and Eliza(99.9% sure she's Gerards Gilfriend)

Okay please please talk about them here, because im not sure if it's considered spam in other threads, but they certainly don't have anything to do with MCR. So if it's not directly having to do with MCR please come here and talk about it.

Sorry if that sounded bitchy...
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
May 25th, 2007 at 03:49pm
Cool. Wonder if they'll lurk in here.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 25th, 2007 at 04:00pm
Well at least it'll be convient for them...I wonder what Alicia is gonna do next with her career, I haven't heard of her playing with any other bands as of late. Even before she got married.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 25th, 2007 at 04:02pm
Aha, thank you for making this thread! It'll hopefully cut down on a lot of unnecessary posts in the PLOTB thread.
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
May 25th, 2007 at 04:16pm
Don't know about Alicia's future plans. I really only keep up with Chris. I love how he encourages everyone to grab life by the horns and start making things happen in your life. And he's practicing what he's preaching right now, too.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 25th, 2007 at 04:42pm
KnightofSpamALot: Ah IC, well tbh I don't remember her really saying anything about it anyway.

To Bess Is Yoda: No, thank you for getting what I was trying to do with this thread...I was afraid I was gonna get flammed.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
May 25th, 2007 at 05:06pm
The acronym in the title is wrong. You put WHMC. Its WMHC.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 25th, 2007 at 05:08pm
^ Fixed! thnx for pointing it out
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 25th, 2007 at 05:33pm
OfficerFtLauderdale:
To Bess Is Yoda: No, thank you for getting what I was trying to do with this thread...I was afraid I was gonna get flammed.

Aw, no problem! I think a WMHC thread should have been made a lot sooner actually, so I'm glad you made one.
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 25th, 2007 at 05:56pm
aw thanks doll Smile

sheesh before everybody wants to talk about them, but then they get their own thread and it's a ghost town
Laughing
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
May 25th, 2007 at 07:09pm
HOORAY FOR THE WMHC THREAD!
I was waiting to see if anyone would do this..
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
May 26th, 2007 at 02:00am
Oh, wow, someone made the WMHC thread. I was surprised there wasn't one before since they're pretty much connected to My Chem and with the music world.

I have friend who worked on Warped a couple of years ago ('04 or '05)and befriended Alicia and Chris, and kept in contact. She says they're the sweetest and funnest people ever, and that Chris was a very straightforward in-your face person, but freakin' hilarious. I've seen vids of them...they seem like a fun bunch and there are times I'm pretty much envious of the fun they have. I mean seriously, I want to make nonesense videos of me and my friends goofing off, as much I hate cameras...

So, Eliza + Gerard = pretty much confirmed, huh?
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 26th, 2007 at 04:57am
^ I'm the same, they just look like they have a ball XD I make silly videos with my friends goofing around, but they're not quite the same..!!

And yes, Gereliza is pretty much as confirmed as it can be without either of them actually saying "WE ARE A COUPLE" - to be honest, I think this is all we will know for a while!
Stewie G. Griffin
Motor Baby
Stewie G. Griffin
May 29th, 2007 at 02:59pm
Chris writes some of the most entertaining Blogs/ Journals I have ever read. He is smart, unbelievably witty and talks about things you really want to hear. And he's living his dream; he gave up hairdressing to write his books and audio CD's and go touring with him.

Miss E is just...I dont know, she's so smart but shes not in your face with it, you know. I religiously read her journals, as she tells shit like it is and she gives rad advice. She recently handed in her notice so she could follow her heart too; shes gonna go on tour with J* and try being a manager.

I think its empowering that both she and Chris did that. Its giving me the message that if you want something bad enough, follow your heart and you can achieve it with a little hard work and determination.

Ive always liked Alicia. I dunno, I thinks its that 'woman working a in a mans world' thing. LIke she worked hella hard to get where she is. She didnt need Mikey to establish herself, she kinda just lucked out by hooking up with him.

I dunno much about Meghan or Sarah... I suppose they never interested me enough to want to learn about them. But from what I do know, they work hard...Meghan works 3 fuckin jobs and Sarah's always got her finger in some pie or another. She's been on tour for the best part of two years!

And now Miss Cutz. Im still out on that one. I like her, I feel sorry for her, though she did bring it on herself, though I do get some bad vibes about her...She's like bad juju for MCR, man. lol.

Ive said this before, but I'll admit to wanting a small part of thier lifestyle. It looks fun and some of thier antics have made me alugh, but I dont agree with the way they conduct themselves sometimes. Nor do I agree with how some of them got to where they are right now. But nevertheless, WMHC is here to stay, but I hope their shenanigans dont reflect badly on thier relationship with MCR.

/Myepicnovel.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
May 29th, 2007 at 04:35pm
Hm, good board. I can't believe somebody didn't make one sooner.

I don't know how I feel about the WMHC. I really do like Alicia. I've respected her ever since I saw her perform with FFTL at the social two years ago. She actually has talent and just seems like an all-around cool girl.

Chris is pretty cool. I like him better than Pete Wentz, that's for sure. Haha. But, I don't read his blogs or anything. As a matter of fact, I don't read any of the WMHC's blogs. I honestly don't obsess over these people. Sometimes they truly get on my nerves. They just leave this "I'm better than you" vibe and I don't like it. But, I don't know any of them personally so I don't know. I think Alicia, Chris, Sarah, and Miss E should get the attention they deserve because they actually do things. But, Eliza should NOT be famous. I'm sorry, but she's just a hairdresser who does the hair of guys in bands. And, from what I've seen, her work isn't that impressive. Well, at least not impressive enough that she should be famous.

Okay, I'm done ranting. Smile
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
May 30th, 2007 at 09:48am
I plug Chris' LJ whenever the subject of WMHC comes up! lol
He's a good motivator, and I'm one of those people who needs someone to yell, "Stop being a wussy!" at them once in a while (Chris uses a different word).
Don't know if I'll spend more than five dollars on any of his books, though. lol
And Sarah supports herself by going around taking pictures of bands (last I heard).
How cool is that!
Stewie G. Griffin
Motor Baby
Stewie G. Griffin
May 31st, 2007 at 10:57am
Not just taking picamatures, Shell.
She is a web-designer, photographer, model and a tech. She does merch too.
Lucky cow.

Im soo trying to get into doing merch; my body piercing dreams are stalling right now. So thats second on the list.
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
May 31st, 2007 at 01:59pm
^^ she is one lucky cow, you're right!

If Chris' LJ is any indication, merch is rough. Don't worry, though. I'll bring you cookies. (Telepathically cos, you know...being really far and all.)
LameIsWhatIAimFor
Bleeding on the Floor
LameIsWhatIAimFor
May 31st, 2007 at 08:54pm
I have a question, and please don't get bitchy with me because Im not trying to be insulting. What is the attraction? I understand they are doing certain things that you guys either aspire to do and/or admire/envy what have you. But really they're not even the top ones in their chosen fields. Why be a fan of someone who has barely done anything at all except persue their hobby like it were a career. Yeah they've done more than some, but nothing special compared to others who are in the music industry/models/photographers that aren't household names either. To me they just seem like they are "myspace successful" for lack of a better description. They're just artisans, there's thousands of people like them and a lot of those people have more talent then the WMHC. So what makes them special and others like them not?
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
June 1st, 2007 at 11:35am
Disclaimer: The following is my own views only. Wink And major incoherent rambling ahead.

They're not more special or more talented than others. Yeah, they get more attention from us MCR fans because they're connected to MCR. Seriously, I didn't even know the WMHC existed until I was looking something up about MCR. And they're very prolific as far as posting videos and blogs and whatnot, where they let us know about their thoughts and opinions (Chris and Miss E, anyway) so it's like we "know" them better than other artists/photographers/models, etc who don't have online diaries. So, maybe that's where the feeling of being connected comes in.

I personally like Chris cos he's so funny and educational and gross at the same time. Plus, he's a Chicagoan and I used to live and party in that area. His LJ entries are very entertaining at the least. Although, as of late, he's mostly hawking his books. I wish he'd go back to talking about peeing in bottles and masturbating in socks. But our boy is growing up. That's good, too.