Don't have an account? Create one!

Have You Ever Contacted MCR?

AuthorMessage
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
June 6th, 2007 at 08:41am
I don't think no matter what e-mail you use,even though it's their real e-mail or personal e-mail,they won't reply you 0_o...no matter what...I think,but who know's? Maybe one day they will...

Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 6th, 2007 at 08:44am
eatme0990 did you win a contest of who gets to meet them?
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
June 6th, 2007 at 09:12am
GasolineRainbow:
They live in basement but Shhhh REprise don't know yet! Wink
I'm selling them on eBay, except for Frank. He's mine.

If i could contact them there would be a lot of drunkend phonecalls at 4 in the morning from me being all like 'Do...do you know why you guys rockss*Slursss* coz you lick cookies' -line goes dead-

Hahaha, that's the kind of thing I can see myself doing. I would probably start saying stuff about how I think they're all aliens. >_<
Alexi Laiho.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexi Laiho.
June 9th, 2007 at 09:37pm
I hope MCR got my letter ! Smile
I was at one of their concerts and before I got there I decided to write a letter to them hoping someway it would get to them. So at the end of the concert I went up to a security guard and asked if there was any way possible I could get my letter to MCR and they told me I had to get to the customer service, and fast. So I did and the person working there, at the customer service told me he would give the letter to his boss, who would give it to the band. So I know the letter got to them, its just a question of if they actually read it or not ! hope they did tho ! Smile
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 9th, 2007 at 09:40pm
have they ever answerd?
eatme0990
Fabulous Killjoy
eatme0990
June 9th, 2007 at 09:48pm
I won a contest on their myspace for tickets and meet&greets to the show I went to March 3rd. If that's what you are referring to then yes, I won that contest.

They've had alot over the years, as far as the emails go, here's some of the first ones that were put on the page:

mattmcr@mychemicalromance.com
mikeymcr@mychemicalromance.com
raymcr@mychemicalromance.com
gerardmcr@mychemicalromance.com
frankmcr@mychemicalromance.com

Obviously they don't work anymore. Trust me. I tried a couple months ago.
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
June 9th, 2007 at 10:56pm
eatme0990 did u actually get to meet them? Cuz alot of the winners said they didnt get to meet them :[
guitarlover5
Killjoy
guitarlover5
June 9th, 2007 at 11:23pm
i wish i contacted them lol but eh no worries on that im just trying to send them fan art
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
June 10th, 2007 at 12:41am
guitarlover5:
i wish i contacted them lol but eh no worries on that im just trying to send them fan art
i already posted fan art! Very Happy
Bellacide
Awake and Unafraid
Bellacide
June 10th, 2007 at 12:45am
eatme0990:
I won a contest on their myspace for tickets and meet&greets to the show I went to March 3rd. If that's what you are referring to then yes, I won that contest.

They've had alot over the years, as far as the emails go, here's some of the first ones that were put on the page:

mattmcr@mychemicalromance.com
mikeymcr@mychemicalromance.com
raymcr@mychemicalromance.com
gerardmcr@mychemicalromance.com
frankmcr@mychemicalromance.com

Obviously they don't work anymore. Trust me. I tried a couple months ago.

yea i tries to get the tickets on their myspace blog but they stopped giving out the tickets right before their show in my city i was so sad. ok /spam

i wish that everyone would get a chance to meet MCR or at least get a personal e-mail or something. ive tried emailing them but of course, no luck there.
xerica.fiercex
Jazz Hands
xerica.fiercex
June 10th, 2007 at 02:22am
one time i was bored and called Reprise Records.. and asked to talk to someone that was related to My chemical romance..

the girl was really haggy. =/ haha.
eatme0990
Fabulous Killjoy
eatme0990
June 17th, 2007 at 02:15pm
Yes. I met them. I think some of the first few winners didn't, but as it went on it got alot better for everyone. And Genevieve(the 1st winner) didn't get to because she didn't pick them up, so that isn't MCR's fault. But yeah. I met them. I was so shocked I won.

But I agree, once MCR is broken up and they have nothing to do, they need to write us all letters. hahaha
Alexi Laiho.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexi Laiho.
June 17th, 2007 at 02:28pm
Ipromise:
have they ever answerd?

no, hopefully they will tho, i put my e-mail on it just incase Smile lol

has MCR ever answered you guys ?
the used
Jazz Hands
the used
June 17th, 2007 at 02:41pm
CryIDontCare:
Just wondering, if anyones ever wrote or emailed in to them and they replied.
'cos I have the address, I just wondered if they would actually receive it or not.

omg! can i have the address? please.. ill try to contact them and if i get anyhthing back(which i dont expect to) ill contact you....can you post it here(the address)?
Woodstock '69
Jazz Hands
Woodstock '69
March 2nd, 2008 at 08:37pm
I like took the day to find there phone numbers Gerards and mikeys and bobs and Rays got inactivated Frankie didn't but he didn't pick up WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAA.no joke seriously it did i screamed when it was like
"hey this is Franks cell I'm busy can't pick up leave a message." my mom threw away the phone number and I freaked out Sad
NachaCyanide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NachaCyanide
March 2nd, 2008 at 08:53pm
I have the Gerard's MySpace :B
and two times he replays my comments n_n
XDD
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 2nd, 2008 at 08:54pm
Feeltherevengex:
I have the Gerard's MySpace :B
and two time he replays my comments n_n
XDD
I hate to tell you this, but it's fake. Gerard doesn't have a myspace.
NachaCyanide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NachaCyanide
March 2nd, 2008 at 09:01pm
yes, he have Smile
Here in Chile a fan ask him about his myspace.
And he said that this is the only ms that he have, and the another ms are fakes Smile
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 2nd, 2008 at 09:03pm
Feeltherevengex:
yes, he have Smile
Here in Chile a fan ask him about his myspace.
And he said that this is the only ms that he have, and the another ms are fakes Smile
Did the fan tell you or did he tell you all directly.
Bob_n_Me_4Ever
Fabulous Killjoy
Bob_n_Me_4Ever
March 2nd, 2008 at 09:07pm
mcristheonlylife:
I like took the day to find there phone numbers Gerards and mikeys and bobs and Rays got inactivated Frankie didn't but he didn't pick up WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAA.no joke seriously it did i screamed when it was like
"hey this is Franks cell I'm busy can't pick up leave a message." my mom threw away the phone number and I freaked out Sad
OMG I NEED THAT NUMBER!!!! DO U KNOW HOW YOU GOT IT THE FIRST TIME Wink