Don't have an account? Create one!

Which MCR song made you emotional?

AuthorMessage
mamthy
Killjoy
mamthy
January 3rd, 2008 at 07:38pm
Definantly Demolition Lovers and Early Sunsets Over Monroeville. They are really sweet and if you listen to the lyrics are about sad or can be interpreated as sad things.
MarkTruth1991
Jazz Hands
MarkTruth1991
January 3rd, 2008 at 07:49pm
Cancer easily, there are a few others that do the trick ... such as the Desert Song and a couple from Bullets. But Cancer tops it for obvious reasons ..
liveyourlife89
Fabulous Killjoy
liveyourlife89
January 7th, 2008 at 01:08am
cancer makes me want to just lay down and curl up into a ball. not a bad thing, but it makes me feel emotional. when i first saw mcr i was with two of my good friend's, and one of their mothers had just gone into remission with her cancer. it was just very...surreal...listening to them playing the song live and standing there with my friend.

it's an amazing song though. i'm not gonna lie.
Liar_Scarring
Killjoy
Liar_Scarring
January 7th, 2008 at 12:34pm
Cancer. I met my Grandmother for the first time when I was nine years old. It was november. We got along great and I really respected her art (she was a painter). She taught me a lot. Early the next year, she had lung cancer and my family quickly went up to New York to see her before she died. I saw her in the state that she didn't even know who I was and was coughing and her togue was deteriorating along with her lips. She was suffering even from the chemo and she couldn't even remember who her sons were. A week later, I got a phonecall that she was dead. I wasn't even able to go to her funeral.

I had a best friend named Allysa. We were both twelve. I have a penchant for having only one friend at a time because I'm hard to get along with, don't like too many people and I can't keep a decent relationship. Allysa and I did a lot together and I only had her as my friend. One day my mother came off the phone and told me that Allysa had brain cancer and that I wouldn't be able to see her anymore. It all happened once again and I was devastated to the point that I became selfish and wished it upon someone else, not my only friend. To this day, I feel like I should've never wished such a deadly curse upon anyone. Then, I was told I could see her one last time. A few of her friends we getting together at the mall, Allysa on a wheel chair. She was hardly there and she wasn't even my friend anymore, she was not dead, but she was gone. Yet there was a trace of something and she laughed when we joked around and talked to her like we normally did. Two weeks later, I was invited to her funeral where we all celebrated the death of my best friend. I couldn't bring myself to see her lying in that mahogany coffin. I cried while the others celebrated, laughing as if she were nothing. It wasn't as if they didn't love her, we all did. They just saw it as God, choosing her as his angel. I saw it as a punishment, he killed her. I now come to understand that death is blessing for some and a fear for others. For me, it has now become a path that everyone takes, kind of like it connects every person. So now, my best friend and my grandmother can both watch over me, waiting for the day I'll join them.

And Cancer always helps me remember.
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
January 23rd, 2008 at 08:12pm
Demoliton Lovers, Dester Song, Disenchanted.
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
January 23rd, 2008 at 09:20pm
Demolition lovers, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, and Cancer all made me cry....especially sunsets Crying or Very sad
watchmen
Devil's Got Your Number
watchmen
January 23rd, 2008 at 11:22pm
all of them.

i seriously can't tell you just one.
definitely helena, to the end, and i never told you what i do for a living, and demo lovers and early sunsets over monroeville, and cemetery drive, and the sharpest lives.

ALL OF EM
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
January 24th, 2008 at 03:36pm
i cried in Ghost of You video and listening to cancer Sad
rise_again_tomarrow
Joining The Black Parade
rise_again_tomarrow
January 24th, 2008 at 03:46pm
The ghost of you, it reminds me of my dead friend, lol , i sound so syupib probiblly
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
January 24th, 2008 at 06:55pm
Famous Last words and Desert Song, every time I listen to them.
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
January 24th, 2008 at 07:16pm
definately famous last words i cry every time i hear it
i was balling my eyes out when they played it live
the lyrics just mean a lot to me
TRAGICaffair xx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
TRAGICaffair xx
January 24th, 2008 at 11:22pm
i bet everyone says this, but cancer made me bawl my eyes out during projekt.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 25th, 2008 at 08:36am
Liar_Scarring:
Cancer. I met my Grandmother for the first time when I was nine years old. It was november...And Cancer always helps me remember.

i read every word of your post...i'm sorry about what had happened...it must be terrible to live through, but you have.

now...when i listen to MCR songs, basically all of them are capable of making me emotional. Cuz I miss them so much...i've seen them twice, but I miss them a bit too much! It brings me back to the best 2 days of my life but they're just memories now...& the fact that they've written a story in my life for more than a year...the best & worst one ever...when I imagine MCR coming back to Australia, it will be 2 years later at least & I'd be graduated from uni (hopefully) & trying to find a place in the adult world...i'm being honest here- it's so scary...
xHARDC0RE-CHARLiE
Fabulous Killjoy
xHARDC0RE-CHARLiE
January 26th, 2008 at 06:09am
Desert song.
Totally.
indie hollywood.
Banned
indie hollywood.
January 26th, 2008 at 12:48pm
Demolition Lovers fer sure.
it has so much meaning and depth to it.
rise_again_tomarrow
Joining The Black Parade
rise_again_tomarrow
January 26th, 2008 at 01:33pm
I actully think there is a reason that I love them so much, When my best friend killed himself, literally 10 minutes before he did he sent me a link to the ghost of you video, ha, and I think he knew that mcr has saved people, so he sent me a link to help me get over him, thats why I cry so much when I watch the video, or even hear the song........
Crushcrushcrush
Jazz Hands
Crushcrushcrush
January 26th, 2008 at 10:53pm
the ghost of you,cancer,helena,famous last words,The End.,and more depending on what im thinking about.
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
January 26th, 2008 at 11:01pm
I just watched the MCR concert in the Philippines last Jan. 25 and it was so AMAZING!

Cancer made me and my friend cry.

Desert Song!!!
DemolitionLover_93
Killjoy
DemolitionLover_93
January 28th, 2008 at 12:03pm
Early Sunsets because it such an emotional song, and it makes me upset because i know i probably will never see this live *tear*.
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
January 28th, 2008 at 04:01pm
At the 02 there wasn't a dry eye when cancer was played..