June 25, 2007 - New Album

AuthorMessage
dread_cry999
Fabulous Killjoy
dread_cry999
August 8th, 2007 at 11:19pm
I dunno...
Gerard is eager to work, and most fans are eager to listen
I think Gerard should stick it to the industry and overflow with mass song writing and such.
Look back in the 80s
Bands came out with almost 2 albums a year
Bands have lost that and just take unusually long breaks...
Look at Evanescence or Three Days Grace
Those are long a$$ times
If MCR are ready to make a new album then CHEERS cause they will dominate
NOpoetAcriminal
Motor Baby
NOpoetAcriminal
August 9th, 2007 at 03:36pm
I don't really care when the next album comes out, as long as it does.

And in response to the whole... THERE ARE FOUR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BAND! thing, I totally agree that people overlook everyone else (except Frank because you get the teenies ... ugh)...
but i read an interview with them that Gerard was saying that when magazines say "Interview w/ MCR" and it's only him it's because he's taken on the responsibility of representing the band and that when he says "i" it means the band and that the rest of the guys actually want him to be the one who does all the speaking most of the time.

i think that's what causes a lot of issues... just a thought.

but back to the MCR new album thing... yea, don't rush the creative process, i'll be patient... Very Happy
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
August 9th, 2007 at 04:48pm
I agree with you
takesonetoknowone
Salute You in Your Grave
takesonetoknowone
August 9th, 2007 at 08:50pm
i totally agree also.

I think its awesome that mcr wants to be the best live band they can right now. and once they think they've accomplished that, im sure they'll work on putting some new material out in the world.

till then, i'll patiently wait. Very Happy
bellamuerte1986
Killjoy
bellamuerte1986
August 10th, 2007 at 08:18am
i read an interveiw somewhere...cant remember where but i think gerard was saying that after their tour was over they were taking much deserved time off and that a new album wouldnt be in the making for a long while..true??
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
August 10th, 2007 at 01:03pm
he said a while.
and that's true
SOCIAL c r i p p l e
Killjoy
SOCIAL c r i p p l e
August 11th, 2007 at 09:12pm
he said they're going to take a long break and then come back together. they're not writing anything right now.
Painful Laughter
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Painful Laughter
August 11th, 2007 at 09:37pm
it's going to be hard waiting that long.

I think it's going to sound like "my way home is through you"

stuff like that
CarryingOn23
Killjoy
CarryingOn23
August 11th, 2007 at 10:38pm
NOpoetAcriminal:
I don't really care when the next album comes out, as long as it does.

And in response to the whole... THERE ARE FOUR OTHER PEOPLE IN THE BAND! thing, I totally agree that people overlook everyone else (except Frank because you get the teenies ... ugh)...
but i read an interview with them that Gerard was saying that when magazines say "Interview w/ MCR" and it's only him it's because he's taken on the responsibility of representing the band and that when he says "i" it means the band and that the rest of the guys actually want him to be the one who does all the speaking most of the time.

i think that's what causes a lot of issues... just a thought.

but back to the MCR new album thing... yea, don't rush the creative process, i'll be patient... Very Happy

i never read that... but that's what i always assumed. they don't seem like the type that like to get interviewed too often.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
August 12th, 2007 at 05:39am
im really happy that the next album isnt gonna be like TBP
i was kinda dissapointed in TPB but im gonna say that the band did an awesome job with TBP

Sexual Innuendo.
Killjoy
Sexual Innuendo.
August 12th, 2007 at 06:43am
xMyBlackDaliahx:
im really happy that the next album isnt gonna be like TBP
i was kinda dissapointed in TPB but im gonna say that the band did an awesome job with TBP

I think TBP was the most media pressured, too. It has a more pop-ish sound, at least more so than the others. It was still good, obviously, but I prefer Revenge.
Hopefully after their break their minds will be cleared, and the album won't have been so hard on them to write, as this one was.
Beckett Williams.
Fabulous Killjoy
Beckett Williams.
August 13th, 2007 at 12:48am
well as long as it does come out ill be happy. i can wait...
jobbie
Joining The Black Parade
jobbie
August 13th, 2007 at 01:17am
i think each of their albums sound different....and i love each sound.
so i cant wait for the next one!!
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
August 13th, 2007 at 07:42am
Yea, im glad they are gonna start soon. Gee said in an interview that they haven't written anything yet. About the break no matter how long the break is either way the guys are getting a tonne from the world now and i think they are goin to have so much to write about for their new album..besides even if they did take a needed break..I'm sure they would have so much to say. i hope they just do what they have been doing for the past 7 ish years.. work about two years between each album.. and I'm still hopeing for that DVD but I'm not sure its true..but yea I wish MCR the best of luck for their new album.. I know we will all be pleased..=)
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
August 13th, 2007 at 01:13pm
People say the DVD is true Very Happy and I'm so happy about that Very Happy
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
August 13th, 2007 at 07:22pm
I no .. I love LOTMS ..so if there is gonna be another DVD i will be happy.
Amanda Shotgun
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Shotgun
August 13th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Interview

I really hope that when the album eventually comes out, it has more of a sound like Bullets.
Tux_Rocks
Joining The Black Parade
Tux_Rocks
August 14th, 2007 at 01:44am
I can't wait for the new MCR album, I think it should maybe be mixed up a little bit with their older sound, their new sound and maybe something new. I'm sure it will be awesome!
TheMysteriousThug
Joining The Black Parade
TheMysteriousThug
August 14th, 2007 at 01:05pm
MCR has said they put their influences from the past into the TBP. I think the next one is gonna be another concept album. Just hopefully not in a Madonna/David Bowie way.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
August 14th, 2007 at 08:04pm
Tux_Rocks:
I can't wait for the new MCR album, I think it should maybe be mixed up a little bit with their older sound, their new sound and maybe something new. I'm sure it will be awesome!

yeah.. I agree with you...