Don't have an account? Create one!

June 25, 2007 - New Album

AuthorMessage
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
June 26th, 2007 at 01:22pm
Can someone post that little Kerrang thing bout the new album? Just let me say this- the album should either be TBP just more heavier and everything, or they should another couple of years
ashleyy toro.
Banned
ashleyy toro.
June 26th, 2007 at 01:42pm
Yea. They really need to take a break.
they really deserve it.
Make a Saint of Me
Fabulous Killjoy
Make a Saint of Me
June 26th, 2007 at 03:56pm
This news gave me a really warm and fuzzy feeling inside....but like the majority of people I really hope they take a long enough break before hand to recharge the batteries if you will.

It also makes me think they might not do such extensive touring for the next album??? Probably just me thinking negative....they're young, fit and love it, course they can do the full tour again!!!
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
June 26th, 2007 at 04:30pm
Oooh, this news makes me excited, but nervous at the same time.
I really hope they don't push themselves too hard, but I guess they wouldn't do it if they didn't think they were up to it.
New music from them can never be a bad thing! Wink
sinking feeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sinking feeling
June 26th, 2007 at 07:30pm
thats really exciting to hear... i was worried that with gerards engagement and mikeys marriage and everything it would take them a while to get a new album out but AHH thats so excting... i really could use some new music from them (not that any of their old/newer stuff is getting old)
sinking feeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sinking feeling
June 26th, 2007 at 07:31pm
i really hope that they take a while to break of course... or at least not push it really hard right now.
emy.is.amazing.
Fabulous Killjoy
emy.is.amazing.
June 26th, 2007 at 07:34pm
i dont want them to make a new album they yshould have like a year brek and then make another one but right now its too early the new album will be the same as the black parade its too soon
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
June 26th, 2007 at 08:55pm
I already conditioned myself that I wont be getting a new album from them maybe after 2 years..but wow are they in kind of a hurry? They need a fucking big break!!! I'm excited but I'm also worried for them. Anyone going to their upcoming concerts, please tell them to rest.
dreamerforever
Salute You in Your Grave
dreamerforever
June 26th, 2007 at 09:10pm
It always good to take a break once in a while.
Roye
Killjoy
Roye
June 26th, 2007 at 10:15pm
just wait~

hi guys , come on come on !
AmazingCauseItIs10
Joining The Black Parade
AmazingCauseItIs10
June 26th, 2007 at 10:36pm
i think that they should take a break, and everyone knows that they will probably release it next year, probably around the same time the black parade came out.
TwilightVampire
Killjoy
TwilightVampire
June 26th, 2007 at 11:08pm
someone needs to tell them to take a break they'll work themselves to death if they don't. dammit i'm gonna make them take it easy even if it kills me...ok i wouldn't go as far as that but, you know what i mean
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
June 26th, 2007 at 11:46pm
They won't make an album big enough as The Black Parade.
I like the other albums better, but TBP was way bigger than them.
It'll be a sophmore slump I guess. I hope they make it like their older material.
BatKissMasquerade
Really Not Okay
BatKissMasquerade
June 27th, 2007 at 12:56am
Pandemonium:
Oooh, this news makes me excited, but nervous at the same time.
I really hope they don't push themselves too hard, but I guess they wouldn't do it if they didn't think they were up to it.
New music from them can never be a bad thing! Wink

I agree I'm excited as well to hear about the new album. They do deserve a break but didn't they say they were gonna tour the next couple of years, including the short break they'll have in September?
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
June 27th, 2007 at 09:30am
I think they deserve a break but hopefully for not too long lol I can't wait!!!!!

MCR Rock, this is exciting news and a DVD woo hoo!!!! even if the new album doesn't happen anytime soon, the DVD probabily will Smile Smile Smile wow!!!!!!!!!
water cooler romance
Jazz Hands
water cooler romance
June 27th, 2007 at 03:10pm
Yay Very Happy
I hope we'll hear more about this soon.
rAwr!
Killjoy
rAwr!
June 27th, 2007 at 05:19pm
what? YESH!! YESHHHH!!!! ah oh this is awesome!!!!!!!!!
they should get started on it after they all take a 3624 hour long nap
or else they might a splode O.0
TheMysteriousThug
Joining The Black Parade
TheMysteriousThug
June 27th, 2007 at 07:02pm
They need at least at a minimal 6 month break. Bands shouldn't work themselves that hard. Better yet. MCR keep us waiting and make a double album.
myheartisinnewjersey
Killjoy
myheartisinnewjersey
June 27th, 2007 at 08:06pm
hm. well not that it wouldn't be great but i think they shoud take some sort of break. a teeny tiny one...you know...2 months of pure sleep?
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
June 27th, 2007 at 09:48pm
thats so effin awesome!! Razz but yep, as everyone has said, they need a break! ..though they probably just meant theyre eager but WILL take a break.

btw, the other day ..maybe like a weeek ago i had a dream a new album was comming out, it was koooooooooooool *drools*