Bleeding on the Floor
Dream of Falling
September 28th, 2007 at 09:21pm
Dance
vampireBITE
Killjoy
vampireBITE
September 28th, 2007 at 10:12pm
Is it out yet? Is it out yet? Is it half out yet? Is it nerly out yet?Whens it gonna be out yet? Why Isn't it out yet?
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
September 29th, 2007 at 10:57am
i don't know if the DVD is confirmed... but someone said it was.
Apperently it's supposed to be out around christmas in that case
Sin Shads
Fabulous Killjoy
Sin Shads
September 30th, 2007 at 06:28am
yayy =]
yeah i hurd about thatt
im excitedd
InsaneInsomniac
Killjoy
InsaneInsomniac
September 30th, 2007 at 06:42am
Ok, this is getting stupid.
First - on SURS, they joked about a DVD - it was an inside-you-had-to-be-there joke with Steve.
Secondly - Gerard has mentioned in EVERY interview he has done so far that they haven't been working on any new material.
After the November European tour, they are taking a break.
G obviously wants to sort out the honeymoon with Lyn. Frank is getting hitched in March. And all is quiet on the Ray and Bob side of things. They might tie the knot too. (who knows)

I'm guessing we can expect something from them around June 2009 - at the earliest.
HOWEVER - boys, a DVD before then would be awesome.
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
October 2nd, 2007 at 09:55pm
InsaneInsomniac:
Ok, this is getting stupid.
First - on SURS, they joked about a DVD - it was an inside-you-had-to-be-there joke with Steve.
Secondly - Gerard has mentioned in EVERY interview he has done so far that they haven't been working on any new material.
After the November European tour, they are taking a break.
G obviously wants to sort out the honeymoon with Lyn. Frank is getting hitched in March. And all is quiet on the Ray and Bob side of things. They might tie the knot too. (who knows)

I'm guessing we can expect something from them around June 2009 - at the earliest.
HOWEVER - boys, a DVD before then would be awesome.

yeah im pretty sure there isnt a DVD on its way.
Otherwise we would of been informed if its gonna be at xmas!!
Plus they do deserve a break after all this.. i mean 6 years woah haha.
New material would just be incredible.
2009 seems ages away.
Next thing we know itll be here haha.
xxx
megchemicalromance
Killjoy
megchemicalromance
October 3rd, 2007 at 03:06am
well a quite obvious observation but..

I noticed that they put out their first album in '02 the next in '04 and then in '06

So I'm guessing their next one will be in '08?
megchemicalromance
Killjoy
megchemicalromance
October 3rd, 2007 at 03:07am
well a quite obvious observation but..

I noticed that they put out their first album in '02 the next in '04 and then in '06

So I'm guessing their next one will be in '08?
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
October 3rd, 2007 at 03:53am
well the guyz DO need a break i mean, they've been on tour ALL year!!! they need to catch up w/ their family and friends, mayb go to the bahamas where gee can go swimming.... Mr. GreenMr. Green (srry teenie moment!Tehe)
it would b good to get a new DVD and stuff, but 2009 will come i mean wasnt it like almost a yr ago when TBP came out? c, it will come by fast, we jst have to do something entertaining to do until then..
Complication
Fabulous Killjoy
Complication
October 3rd, 2007 at 06:06pm
On fuse they said they were thinking about recording one show that they were excited about..
scandalqueen
Killjoy
scandalqueen
October 4th, 2007 at 08:13pm
I can't wait to hear new MCR songs. I wonder if it'll be like the classic rock influenced stuff like they've done in the past year, or if they'll go back to what they used to do. I personally love the stuff on TBP, but a lot of their older songs are great too. I wonder what they'll be singing about on the next album.
nothingidontknow
Killjoy
nothingidontknow
October 5th, 2007 at 12:10am
I'm all for getting some new material but seriously... they've been touring and recording forever. And if they don't get a break, it could put them in jeapordy band-wise. And i think everyone here would rather wait a bit for a new CD and have them last then push them till they crack.

But i wouldn't complain about a DVD Wink
scandalqueen
Killjoy
scandalqueen
October 5th, 2007 at 01:10am
nothingidontknow:
I'm all for getting some new material but seriously... they've been touring and recording forever. And if they don't get a break, it could put them in jeapordy band-wise. And i think everyone here would rather wait a bit for a new CD and have them last then push them till they crack.

But i wouldn't complain about a DVD Wink

They've been touring a lot. But a long time ago (well not too long), bands would record usually an album per year. The Beach Boys used to record up to three a year and tour constantly. I think MCR tours too much. They could handle an album per year though, if they cut down on touring.

In fact, I'm surprised MCR doesn't do an album per year. A lot of bands starting out, do an album per year, and after about five years or so of putting an album out per year, they then slow it down.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
October 5th, 2007 at 01:51am
Not anymore, that used to be the case but it just doesn't happen anymore.
Besides, getting an album in 2009 would be awesome and totally on time. It allows time for a decent tour, a break and time to write/record some awesome stuff. It's totally cool...if you guys think it's too long, become a fan of Green Day, their last album came out the same time as Revenge and we're still waiting for any kind of news.
TheMysteriousThug
Joining The Black Parade
TheMysteriousThug
October 5th, 2007 at 11:20am
It seems MCR will record when the time feels right. And I think they feel the feeling coming on. But it may not get out of their heads and on to paper and recorded by at least early 2009.
theresiahs.
Bleeding on the Floor
theresiahs.
October 5th, 2007 at 07:17pm
The Rumor.:
It's totally cool...if you guys think it's too long, become a fan of Green Day, their last album came out the same time as Revenge and we're still waiting for any kind of news.

Oh, about Green Day...
Are they going to record an album soon? Does anyone know?
I'm tired of waiting. .__.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
October 7th, 2007 at 10:19am
hell yeah, I'm excited for their new album but I think they should lay back and take a break too.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
October 7th, 2007 at 12:03pm
well they are taking the break so..

and Green Day's album is on it's way
Morreh the Animal
Joining The Black Parade
Morreh the Animal
October 7th, 2007 at 12:19pm
damn I cant wait!!
domeofstars
Thinking Happy Thoughts
domeofstars
October 8th, 2007 at 02:43pm
I reckon we'll get a Black Parade DVD next year. Otherwise I'll be really sad.