June 24th, 2009 at 05:27pm

IKR.
Tehe

my first thoughts were "holy shit kevin i can haz you?" (:
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
June 24th, 2009 at 05:32pm
lmao i cant stop laughing at the "BOYS TO MEN" thing.
lmfao so funny.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
June 24th, 2009 at 11:04pm
I AM SO GETTING THAT! AHHHH.
JOE, CAN I HAVE YOUS?
OMGOMGOMGOMG.

GORGEOUSNESS.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
June 24th, 2009 at 11:57pm
ahahaha i had the weirdest argument at work today.
some chick i work with thought she ~knew how old the guys were.

Shea: how was the concert?
Me: amazing. Joe Jonas is so cute.
Shea: I think the oldest one is the cutest.
Me: You like Kevin?!
Shea: Kevin isn't the oldest.
Me: Yeah he is.
Shea: No he isn't.
Me: Woman, Kevin is the oldest. He's like 21. Then there's Joe, who is almost 20 and finally Nick, who's 16.
Shea: Psht. You don't know what you're talking about.
Me: Actually, I think I would know what I'm talking about. Ahaha. I really love them.

rolling on floor it was funny. customers were all like wtf. are they srsly arguing about the jonas brothers?
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
June 25th, 2009 at 12:24am
LMAO fail.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
June 25th, 2009 at 08:29am

LMAO.
i'm like that with my mum, she thinks she knows everything about them.
it's like, no.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
June 25th, 2009 at 02:30pm
OH MY GOD
THE BEST VIDEO IVE SEEN IN MY LIFE.
next to single ladies LMAO.

fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
June 25th, 2009 at 04:49pm
rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor
lmfao wowowoowowow. that was hilarious.
HIS FACE!!! OMG. DID YOU SEE HIS FACE?! PRICELESS!
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
June 26th, 2009 at 06:55am

OMG. lmfao He was about to catch it but he saw what it was and was like, 'No.' Bless him, he looked so embarasssed, ahahaha.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
June 26th, 2009 at 11:12pm
lmfao i laughed so hard at him laughing after he dropped it.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
June 27th, 2009 at 06:15pm
Jonas Brothers.:

This is the video for Lovebug. And it'll show you guys what I meant about that ring of water that showed shapes. :]
It's awesome.

I only just got round to watching that...holy shiz! That ring of water is so cool! Cheese They'd BETTER do it at my show, haha.

And also, you had such a great view of their butts lmfao

Michelle...TWODAYSI'MSOEXCITEDFORYOUOMG.

EDIT: Also, this is SO late, but LMAO @ the album countdown vid. I miss Nick like that...you know, all smiley. Now he's like, Mr Serious, Smouldering And Sexy xD

"TRAFFIC!" lmfao Joseph, ily.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
June 28th, 2009 at 03:00am
guys... it's officially midnight which means...

ONE DAY!!!!@!&@*!&
resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
June 28th, 2009 at 02:54pm
^ YAY!!
Your going to have such a great time!!
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
June 28th, 2009 at 08:15pm
eeee thanks.

i'm all set.
i've got money for the bus down to the venue,
i've got 100 bucks to spend on merch,
and i've got my new camera for awesome pictures,
and my old camera for awesome videos.
shdgashdgashjdasgdhasgdjha god, tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life <333333333333333333333333
resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
June 29th, 2009 at 03:56pm
HAVE FUN!
Im so excited for you! and kind of jealous haha.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
June 29th, 2009 at 06:57pm
HOLY SHIT GUYS,
I'M LEAVING IN A FEW MINUTES.
OH MY GOD, I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

thank you so much guys for being excited for me.
seriously, this night is going to be the best ever.
i'll definitely keep you all in mind when i'm there :]
ILY YOU ALL <33333333
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
June 29th, 2009 at 08:23pm
HAVE FUN.
Oh my god, have so much fun that you can't stand it. I'm really excited for you.
<3333333333333333333333333333333333

P.S. by the time you read this, you'll have seen the Jonas Brothers. (:
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
June 30th, 2009 at 06:40am

Zomg she's seen them. I wonder how it went. Michelle, post dammit! Haha.
Joe Jonas
Awake and Unafraid
Joe Jonas
June 30th, 2009 at 08:20pm
HI GUYS!
sorry it took forever for me to post.
i would've done so last night, but by the time i got home, i just passed out.
i don't have pictures or videos up yet, but i'm working on it :]

OKAY, NOW, THE PART YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR ahaha. (sorry, this is probably going to be quite long XDDDD)

as soon as i got up in the morning, i wasn't really excited. it just seemed like any other day, you know, like nothing big was happening. then my friend came to pick me up, and suddenly i started getting so nervous, and i definitely could not stop smiling hahahaha. when we finally got there, we were about two hours early, but there were still tons of people there. it was good that we went early cause they were selling some shirts outside, so i got one. THE SHIRTS WERE 40 BUCKS D:< but i love them, so its okay lmao. ANYWAY, we went to find our gate, and got in line. i was starting to get annoyed and less excited cause you know... all the girls were just.. annoying. but i figured once we get inside, seeming them would make up for it. so we were waiting forever since we got there so early, and then it started getting close to the time we were supposed to go in. suddenly, this announcement came on, and we all got excited cause we thought we were finally going in, but we were wrong. it was like "welcome to GM Place, sorry we are having a delay, but you will be inside shortly" everyone was like "wtf?" but whatever, it was alright. then about an hour later, everyone starting getting really pissed. and another announcement came on, saying the exact same thing, there would be another delay. everyone started booing and chanting "LET US IN" i swear, i was worried that there would be a riot lmao. i mean, you don't wanna piss off thousands of raging hormones who want to see three sexy boys lmfao. annnnnnnnyway, we FINALLY got inside, and it was about 7:30pm. i saw another booth for merch, so i bought another shirt (BIG ROB SHIRT FTW). then we had to find out seats.. which was hell. it was SO packed because they weren't letting people in yet, so it was like a HUGE mosh pit in the hallways, minus the music and moshing. but we finally got to our section, and walked up a couple stairs. i was freaking out because in a few seconds i would see their stage... and then we walked in, and i started screaming like a little girl lmfao my friend was like "wtf lmao" but whatever. she understood how excited i was. then we had a pee break, and Honor Society came on as soon as we walked back in. they were so good! i couldn't stop laughing at how cute they were and how excited they were to play for everyone. i believe they only played 3 or 4 songs, and i only knew one XDD but whatever, i had lots of fun watching them. after, jordin sparks came on stage, and i must say, she looked AMAZING. she was so gorgeous and very fun to watch. i couldn't believe how much she ran around and jumped in her high heels. i give her lots of props for doing that ahaha. once she was done, i started freaking out because i thought the boys would be on next, but all of a sudden THEIR DAD came on stage, and introduced this Asian girl group, and they performed one song. haha it was kinda weird, but i loved their outfits. finally they got off stage. everyone was getting really excited, and started doing the wave. seriously, as lame as it sounds, it was so amazing to see a huge stadium continuously doing the wave over and over again. it looked so cool. after that, it all finally hit me. the jonas brothers were next. i started shaking so much, and breathing heavily, and i was like "oh my god". then their band walked out from the sides and walked through the sides of the crowd towards the stage, and walked under neath. i started freaking out, i mean, IT WAS THEIR BAND! then, the screen starting showing a whole bunch of videos of them. lmao when they came on the screen, everyone started screaming (even me). ahh it was amazing. and then... the lights went down. my eyes grew wide and i started freaking out. i got up as quick as i could, and i grabbed my friends hand. then, the whole stadium was filled with the sound of Paranoid. i was like, freaking out and dying, and then, they came up through the stage. i couldn't hold it back anymore, i starting bawling my eyes out. it was crazy to see them RIGHT THERE. finally i got ahold of myself half way through the song and just started having such a great time. i'm actually surprised, i didn't cry as much as i expected, but i was really teary eyed. i don't wanna give away too much about their performance cause i want you all to see them ahaha, but seriously, there's no words to describe how amazing it was. they all sounded amazing, looked amazing, and really showed how much they loved performing. i was so excited because they kept on coming to my side =DDDD and i swear to god that they could see me. the first few rows, everyone was standing, and then 3 or 4 rows were sitting, and then there was my row. so i'm just gonna assume that they could see me XDDDDD i don't really have any cute stories about the show, other than their horn section were like, dancing the whole time XDD, big rob was friggin amazing, and at one point joe was beat-boxing lmfao, but who cares, I GOT TO SEE THEM. i still cant believe it. then it ended, and i sat there going "holy crap, i just saw them. they were right there" then we left and were walking outside, when i hear tons of screaming. i was like "wtf is that?" and went to look over the ledge of the walkway, and looked down at the street. there was a bus parked at the side of the road, and i was like "no way, that cant be them". then i saw them (at least i'm pretty sure it was them) running towards the bus, and then a trail of screaming girls lmfao like the tonight video hahahaha. i laughed so hard XDDDDDDDDDD

but yeah, that was basically my whole experience. once i get the videos posted, i'll get into more details. sorry for rambling XDD i didn't realize how long this would be. i'm sure there's tons of things i forgot, but whatever, i want you guys to experience it for yourself. seriously, it was the best concert i've ever been to in my life. it was completely worth crying because tickets were so hard to get, freaking out because i thought my seats were really shitty (which they definitely weren't), counting down from over 100 days and getting annoyed at how long it would be, crying because i was getting braces again a few days before, waiting in line forever because of the delay and putting up with their stupid fans, and getting stuck in the hallway because of all the people. COMPLETELY worth everything that went wrong that had to do with the concert. they're playing again tonight, and i wish that i could go, but money's short, and i mean, i've seen them once, that'll keep me going for a long time. i can't wait til they come back. even though i'm probably going to be extremely depressed that it's over, i don't care. i saw the jonas brothers. just saying that is one of the most amazing things in the world, and i am extremely happy to be able to say it <333333333333333333
resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
June 30th, 2009 at 08:29pm
AAHH!!!hug

Im so glad you had such a great time!