Don't have an account? Create one!

Weird Things You and The Band Members Have In Common Or You Copied?

AuthorMessage
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 10th, 2007 at 08:55am
Ignore
kulta.
Really Not Okay
kulta.
September 10th, 2007 at 11:46am
I read hellboy Tehe
And other such geeky comics Tehe
Fangirl of Doom1031
Killjoy
Fangirl of Doom1031
September 11th, 2007 at 02:14pm
Gak! Ummm...
I'm kind of short like Frank
I like art (Gee) but am no good. He's good me no...
If I get an Ipod I'll be junkie like Mikey.
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
Fabulous Killjoy
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
September 11th, 2007 at 02:36pm
UM wear black i want tat's like jamia i think her tat's rock , ipod junkie, lip piercing's and just be normal like them lol..
to me there norm accentric and beautifull..
who wouldn't want to be in there shoes..
not so pretty.
In The Murder Scene
not so pretty.
September 11th, 2007 at 03:23pm
Same: My birthday is 2 days after Bob's
I love to draw
I read comics
I love horror stuff
I had a black parade skirt from 2 years before TBP even came out.
I wear black
I love sushi
I'm a sci fi dork
I'm as tall as Frank
Copied: I bought skeleton gloves
I started reading The Walking Dead
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
September 14th, 2007 at 11:10am
Common;

Gerard // I'm his exact height. I'm a shy kinda kid who sits in the back of class drawing. I love art. I write lyrics. Turns out that we put eyeliner on the exact same way. I have the exact same skeleton gloves as him [Unintentional]. I tend to talk a fair bit when i'm nervous. I'm kinda anxious when it comes to crowds or talking to people. I sing. I act. I'm a little disturbed. I love dark stuff. We are the same shoe size [Only i'm in womens sizes]. I knew that everyone i know and love will die, when i was 8. Kinda nerdy. I can be quite perverted. I'm kinda eccentric. I say fuck a lot. I tan very well.

Ray // I'm calm and collected a lot of the time but quite scary when mad. I'm soft spoken. I can't cool at all. I love Muse. I love video games. I'm named after a song by one of his favorite artists. Always been kinda tall for my age. I try to make everyone have a say in things. My hair looks like his in the morning.

Frank // When i get hyper i tend to jump on people. I always wear something on my arms or wrists. I have had multiple ear infections. I'm kinda immature when excited. When doing something i love, i put alot of energy into it. I love Tim Burton and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I think Billie Joe Armstrong is awesome. I've always been seen as a funny person.

Bob // I don't say much when others are in the spotlight but when i do, it's normally something funny. When i get embarrassed i put my hair in my face. I have blue eyes. I'm blonde. Cameras make me uncomfortable. I'm shy when put in front of chatty, confident people. I try not to let alot of things phase me. I'm a cat person. I prefer to be the one behind the camera.

Mikey // I am a younger child. I'm good at naming things. I'm seen as slightly nerdy. If something bothers me i try not to make a fuss. My favorite food is sushi. I hate small and large spaces. I've fought with a brick wall before.

Copied;
My love of coffee, comics and Muse.
Wanting piercings and tattoos.
Writing on myself.
Their philosophies.
My dress styles.
My art style.
Dead and Gone
Killjoy
Dead and Gone
September 14th, 2007 at 12:26pm
I have silly legs hehe, like Mikey. I'm ashamed of it cause I look uconfident even though I'm not.
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
September 14th, 2007 at 12:36pm
In Common..//..
Franks height

Copied..//..
Writing on myself
Drinkin coffee
Way I dress
Want lip percing
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
September 16th, 2007 at 04:35am
umm me and gerard have the same hats and frank and i are weerdly obsessed with skittles i have been like that since i was 6
Bleeding; Juliet
Motor Baby
Bleeding; Juliet
September 16th, 2007 at 04:37am
Loserface.:
Common;

Gerard // I'm his exact height. I'm a shy kinda kid who sits in the back of class drawing. I love art. I write lyrics. Turns out that we put eyeliner on the exact same way. I have the exact same skeleton gloves as him [Unintentional]. I tend to talk a fair bit when i'm nervous. I'm kinda anxious when it comes to crowds or talking to people. I sing. I act. I'm a little disturbed. I love dark stuff. We are the same shoe size [Only i'm in womens sizes]. I knew that everyone i know and love will die, when i was 8. Kinda nerdy. I can be quite perverted. I'm kinda eccentric. I say fuck a lot. I tan very well.

Ray // I'm calm and collected a lot of the time but quite scary when mad. I'm soft spoken. I can't cool at all. I love Muse. I love video games. I'm named after a song by one of his favorite artists. Always been kinda tall for my age. I try to make everyone have a say in things. My hair looks like his in the morning.

Frank // When i get hyper i tend to jump on people. I always wear something on my arms or wrists. I have had multiple ear infections. I'm kinda immature when excited. When doing something i love, i put alot of energy into it. I love Tim Burton and The Nightmare Before Christmas. I think Billie Joe Armstrong is awesome. I've always been seen as a funny person.

Bob // I don't say much when others are in the spotlight but when i do, it's normally something funny. When i get embarrassed i put my hair in my face. I have blue eyes. I'm blonde. Cameras make me uncomfortable. I'm shy when put in front of chatty, confident people. I try not to let alot of things phase me. I'm a cat person. I prefer to be the one behind the camera.

Mikey // I am a younger child. I'm good at naming things. I'm seen as slightly nerdy. If something bothers me i try not to make a fuss. My favorite food is sushi. I hate small and large spaces. I've fought with a brick wall before.

Copied;
My love of coffee, comics and Muse.
Wanting piercings and tattoos.
Writing on myself.
Their philosophies.
My dress styles.
My art style.

damn!!!
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
September 16th, 2007 at 05:42am
alike:
love starbucks- gee and frank
i love comics- gee
short like frank
make up places in my head and lied a lot -gee
take notes on things i like- gee and his starwars notes XD
japanese culture and such- gee (my room has japanese writing on the walls and my bed sheets and such have japanese writing on them, my rooms been like this since before i knew about mcr)
me and gee both tore our ligaments; his ankle my foot.
i love harry potter - frank
sometimes i dont like cameras- bob
copied:
gees old hair
franks skeleton gloves
the bands they like (listened to them and liked them myself)
write faggot on my neck
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
September 16th, 2007 at 10:57pm
Common:
About Franks height

Copied:
Art [Gee]
Coffee
Have an iPod and i am a junkie
Talk with my hands now
I want skeleton gloves
I name my guitars now Very Happy
helena24
Fabulous Killjoy
helena24
September 16th, 2007 at 11:34pm
Sorry for the length
Gerard:I like to draw (even though I'm no good), Always kept wondering about death since I was small,Spend a lot of time in my room, Made myself invisible in school and I'm like the freaky loner kid, I was fascinated with superheroes from a very young age, Made up worlds and lived in my head and lied a lot,I Like x-men (Even though I'm more of a cartoon person)I like to read,I love dark fantasy/ horror stuff,I figured I had to live my life alone and die alone and became kinda consumed by it,I'm the oldest in my family, I Hate maths cause I'm crap at it and I'm really quiet and shy but I can ramble quite a bit and I become louder and more confident when I'm acting or peforming.

Mikey: I wear glasses but I'm hoping to get contacts or lasik surgery, I'm shy and quiet but I can be funny and more myself when people get to know me, I'm kinda geeky and nerdy, I love my Ipod and a I'm a total Ipod junkie, I'm random sometimes, I have a song with the same as me by one of his and Gerard's favourite artists (The Smashing Pumpkins)

Ray: I'm a hermit, I used play a lot of video games with my family when I was smaller, I have hair like his if left unstraightned, I like some metal bands, I'm quite calm, I spend a lot of time inside the house, I wear glasses but I want to get contacts.

Bob: I LOVE cats, I hate being photographed and hate cameras, I'm more of a background person, I want to play the drums, I'm very quiet when in the middle of attention or when I'm surrounded by loads of more confident, talktative people but I can be funny and talkative as well.

Frank: I'm short for my age, I can be funny and hyper and times, I love Tim Burton's films and Nightmare Before Christmas, I'm a vegetarian, I like to read and I love harry potter, I was picked on at school, I hug people and I go immature when I get exited, I like greenday
I think of anything that I've copied execpt I write on myself a lot now.
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
September 17th, 2007 at 03:47pm
I swear I've started talking in a NJ accent! Which is wierd cos I'm Scottish.
Ambulance
Killjoy
Ambulance
September 17th, 2007 at 07:13pm
I am terrified of spiders.
I am terrified of needles.
I adore NBC.
I adore Harry Potter.
Ipod Junkie.
I bleached my hair blone, then went back to black.
I love art.
I am small for my age.
My lip is peirced were Bob's is.
I wrote Gazelle on my arm and parading round Manchester with my arms up in the air.
Once I did play Peter Pan in a school production [My school was an on going freak show.]
I've dated someone called Alicia (does that count.)
I own a homophobia is gay t-shirt.

I think that is it =[

Edit: Yes I forgot my love of coffee. Black, one sugar. I'm not sure if any of the band like their coffee like that, but it is the sex.

Edit: Yes vegetarian.

Sending Flying Monkeys Your Way.
Duncan// =]
Kimberley.
Really Not Okay
Kimberley.
September 18th, 2007 at 09:47am
mikey and i seem to share a habit of putting forks in toasters, taking heaters in the shower etc...

that and my relentless addiction to coffee
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
September 21st, 2007 at 11:39pm
not copied:
gerard and i have trypanophobia (well actually im almost over it now)
we write random stuff on our bodies
i sometimes do his "whisper laughs" (not put on, they just happen) Smile
very much against homophobia
Statrick Pump is
Motor Baby
Statrick Pump is
September 22nd, 2007 at 09:45am
Try to sing the way Gee does in I Don't Love You
Max Green
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Max Green
September 22nd, 2007 at 07:27pm
not copied:
me & frank have the same sunglasses (im not okay vid)
i am a vegitarian (like frankie)
ipod obsessed (like mikey)
Dream of Falling
Bleeding on the Floor
Dream of Falling
September 22nd, 2007 at 10:36pm
Umm, writing on my hand/arm, I thought about getting my hair cut like Frank's, but then thought NO. Oh! sometimes I am lipsinking or singing a MCR song and I try to imitate Gerard. I'm short like Frank. more stuff, but can't think of anyhting else right now.