Don't have an account? Create one!

11/13/2007 - Sheffield, UK - Hallam FM Arena.

AuthorMessage
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 27th, 2007 at 11:20pm
The Rumor.:
Yeah, they are interested in it...Mikey said so. I won't be going...I dislike big festivals. Rolling Eyes

How come? ive never being to one.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 27th, 2007 at 11:30pm
I've been to Download. It's absolutely massive and can be quite hard to take. But there really is nothing like it, tents as far as the eye can see, and lots of people together to enjoy music. I thought it was the most bizarre thing in my life, but other than arguing constantly with my then BF, I thought it was fun. The people I met were really friendly, they helped me put up my tent and a stranger comfoted me when I was upset (and drunk) Smile

I did get alot of strange looks though, because everything I own is pastel coloured and my luggage was bright pink. And I tied a disney princess balloon to my tent. Smile It was alot of fun, although I think it'd be really hard to find someone to come with me this time around!

I'd really look forward to going to a festival where MCR were playing! Although I don't think i'd have any other bands to look forward to. I'm a MCR loser.

xxx
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 27th, 2007 at 11:30pm
I haven't either but they're not something that appeals to me at all. There's a number of reasons, one of which being that I don't want to pay that much money when I only like three or four bands.
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 28th, 2007 at 01:23am
What bands are they?

My favourite 5 bands are:
1. My Chemical Romance.
2.Panic! at the Disco
3.The Used.
4.Lostprophets
5.30 Seconds to Mars

2 weeks ago today , i would of just got home now ...
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 01:28am
Don't know the line up yet, I like loads of bands but generally only three or four of those bands are at a festival at one time (and they're normally spread across the three days too).

My favorite band is My Chemical Romance but I don't really order after that anymore.
I also like (in no particular order and completely the wrong one if I am supposed to be ordering) Panic!, Green Day, The Used, Mindless Self Indulgence (if you hadn't already guessed = P), Fall Out Boy, Thrice, Rihanna, Bloc Party, Paramore, Cute Is What We Aim For, HelloGoodbye, Jack's Mannequin, Leathermouth (well, they're demo's are freakin' phenomenal anyway), Lily Allen, Lostprophets, Taking Back Sunday & probably more which I've forgotten to mention.

Two weeks ago I was standing outside the arena crying because MCR just left without coming out to sign. Rolling Eyes
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 28th, 2007 at 01:35am
The Rumor.:

Two weeks ago I was standing outside the arena crying because MCR just left without coming out to sign. Rolling Eyes

Crying or Very sad Is Frankie back now , i heard rumors but i dunno...

im watching LOTMS =D
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 01:39am
Yeah, Frankie is apparently back. We'll know for sure on Thursday or tomorrow but it's looking pretty likely, he was alledgedly sighted at the airport.
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 28th, 2007 at 01:41am
Yay *hopes everything is ok*
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 01:44am
*hopes with you*
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 02:24am
The Rumor.:

Were you there when the tour bus drove off?! If so I didn't know that. I was.... I chased it for a little while like an idiot.

I am a geek as I would pay to go to a festival JUST to watch MCR again, I would watch other bands as well of course, but I wouldn't really care that much, I like most bands of the indie/rock persuasion. MCR are my only favourite band though. Meh... as I said i'm geek enough to go just for them. Smile

xxx
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 28th, 2007 at 08:14am
Green Faerie:

Were you there when the tour bus drove off?! If so I didn't know that. I was.... I chased it for a little while like an idiot.

I am a geek as I would pay to go to a festival JUST to watch MCR again, I would watch other bands as well of course, but I wouldn't really care that much, I like most bands of the indie/rock persuasion. MCR are my only favourite band though. Meh... as I said i'm geek enough to go just for them. Smile

xxx

I'd go just to see MCR too. Even if it was full of bands i dislike.
TequilaRomance
Fabulous Killjoy
TequilaRomance
November 28th, 2007 at 11:33am
Ronnie Radke:
Is anyone here going to TOC in manchester tomorrow?
If so, pm me cos we have to meet up!

Awww wish I'd seen this before I went!!

It was wonderful!!

And I met wiL and Bert!!! And the Rise Against guys, and Sean from the Blackout Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

There were about 7 of us left about 1am and Bert came out with a cup of tea for us all! Got a hug and a few pics and autographs. he's such a sweet guy! I think I caught wiL earlier when he'd just got up lol..he was more animated after the show.

All the bands were just SO lovely............its really made my year!

Will put the pics and a full story up on my Myspace later...am still half asleep right now............and freezing cold!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 04:11pm
Green Faerie:
The Rumor.:

Yeah, I was wearing an olive green tour hoodie and blue jeans then (I'd gone to the hotel to change) and I was holding a book and just holding onto the bars of the fence. My friends literally had to pry me away from them. For a while there was a woman and her daughter standing behind me talking and I didn't notice the woman doing anything because I had my back to her but then she was holding a tissue out for me to dry my eyes with, so sweet.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 28th, 2007 at 04:43pm
TequilaRomance:
Ronnie Radke:
Is anyone here going to TOC in manchester tomorrow?
If so, pm me cos we have to meet up!

Awww wish I'd seen this before I went!!

It was wonderful!!

And I met wiL and Bert!!! And the Rise Against guys, and Sean from the Blackout Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

There were about 7 of us left about 1am and Bert came out with a cup of tea for us all! Got a hug and a few pics and autographs. he's such a sweet guy! I think I caught wiL earlier when he'd just got up lol..he was more animated after the show.

All the bands were just SO lovely............its really made my year!

Will put the pics and a full story up on my Myspace later...am still half asleep right now............and freezing cold!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Awww!!!
and that's so fucking awesome!! Aah I wish we'd have stayed! I hate school now, lol.
I swear as soon as I can drive and I'm outta school.. Cool
Wasnt it incredible? God, I really wanna go back.
I thought I was gonna die when wiL and Bert kissed, I fucking spazzed my ass off. I was like "Do it againnn!""
AND ERIN GOT THE USED'S DRUMSTICK!!! IT WAS SO AWESOME!
We were shouting Danielle as well haha.
Aah wish I could have met you!!
[/spam]
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
November 28th, 2007 at 06:18pm
Oh, my God!
You met Bert!
Shocked

If I came an hour later, I could have met Bert! Shocked
Dear God.
So damn lucky.
I met WiL Francis and Angel though. So that was nice. Very Happy
I couldn't believe they were getting people on stage. I was like "Gemme on! Gemme on!"

Such an amazing night though.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 07:16pm
The Rumor.:
Green Faerie:

Yeah, I was wearing an olive green tour hoodie and blue jeans then (I'd gone to the hotel to change) and I was holding a book and just holding onto the bars of the fence. My friends literally had to pry me away from them. For a while there was a woman and her daughter standing behind me talking and I didn't notice the woman doing anything because I had my back to her but then she was holding a tissue out for me to dry my eyes with, so sweet.

Lol, where abouts on the fence were you? I was next to the blue gate that had a lock on it, near the bushes. My friends also had to pry me off it, I was prepared to camp out over night if I had to... two girls I was with had other, warmer ideas. Smile I was also with a boy that was shouting things quite loudly so you may have heard him. He thought if he kept saying they wouldn't leave until 2am people may give up, giving him more chance to meet the band, Hehe... loser. Did you chase the bus or consider it? I feel like the only idiot that acted without thinking and ran after it. Razz I didn't cry when they left, but I was a little surprised that they didn't wave. *sniffle*

xxx
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 11:00pm
I was just kind of standing looking at the bus. Someone yelled, 'there's Mikey' and I got pissed because the person they were pointing at was blatantly wearing glasses and had a different face shape to Mikey and I saw their cartoon that they had on in the bus and I was just standing there and my whole body went numb and weak and then I started to cry. I didn't want to leave the fence, I was just pressed up against it because I didn't want to believe that they had gone.
After my friend pryed me off of it I was like, 'I want to go to London, I want to go to London now' (my bus left three hours later but I wanted to get an earlier one) and she had to spend about five mintues convincing me to go back to the hotel to get some sleep.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 11:23pm
*cough* Me and my friends were yelling things like that at stangers, Lol. So I hope you don't mean me. We were randomly asking the security and roadies for their autographs and screaming "I'm your biggest fan!" at them Smile

The guy I was with chased the bus until it got to the main road, he went through the whole car park chasing the bus shouting 'Sell outs' at them, whilst I tried to get him back. It was a crazy crazy moment. I was hitting him in the head with a poster everytime he insulted a fan he deemed 'New'. SO if you happened to see a girl hitting a boy with a poster than that was me. Strange that this is how I define myself. Smile

Edit: I was also kind of gutted that they didn't wave, I just sat down and started making lots of excuses, whilst my friends were bitching about them. I was trying to stay loyal and nice. Smile I did let go of the fence, as I was running through the car park and couldn't take it with me unfortunately. Hehe.

xxx
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 28th, 2007 at 11:25pm
I'm pissed off. Kerrang didn't give us a MCR poster =[ . They could of just give us one , a pic from Sheffield but nooo they give us Linkin Park, Bring Me The Horizon, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Still Remains and Architects.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 28th, 2007 at 11:31pm
^ I know, the bastards.
And there was no picture in the calendar. Pfft.