Don't have an account? Create one!

11/13/2007 - Sheffield, UK - Hallam FM Arena.

AuthorMessage
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 28th, 2007 at 11:34pm
I don't think its worth buying this week , nothing good in. Welll except TOC but thats it.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 11:35pm
Green Faerie:
*cough* Me and my friends were yelling things like that at stangers, Lol. So I hope you don't mean me. We were randomly asking the security and roadies for their autographs and screaming "I'm your biggest fan!" at them Smile

The guy I was with chased the bus until it got to the main road, he went through the whole car park chasing the bus shouting 'Sell outs' at them, whilst I tried to get him back. It was a crazy crazy moment. I was hitting him in the head with a poster everytime he insulted a fan he deemed 'New'. SO if you happened to see a girl hitting a boy with a poster than that was me. Strange that this is how I define myself. Smile

Edit: I was also kind of gutted that they didn't wave, I just sat down and started making lots of excuses, whilst my friends were bitching about them. I was trying to stay loyal and nice. Smile I did let go of the fence, as I was running through the car park and couldn't take it with me unfortunately. Hehe.

xxx

I was like, standing there refusing to lose faith and I wouldn't believe that they had been on the buses. I was like, 'they're still in there.'
If it was you it doesn't really matter, I was pissed off kind of irrationally.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 11:36pm
Are there any MCR letters in the letter thing this week?
transatlanticism.
In The Murder Scene
transatlanticism.
November 28th, 2007 at 11:45pm
The Rumor.:

Yes
Something about how awesome they were at the 02.
And how people who bash them should piss off. xD
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 28th, 2007 at 11:46pm
The calendar is pretty crap. Im getting MCR one for christmas , so i can have that on my wall instead of some shitty kerrang one.
transatlanticism.
In The Murder Scene
transatlanticism.
November 28th, 2007 at 11:48pm
Sheriff Woody.:
The calendar is pretty crap. Im getting MCR one for christmas , so i can have that on my wall instead of some shitty kerrang one.

I know I was surprised MCR weren't featured in it.
I'm also getting the MCR one for christmas. Shifty
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 11:50pm
The Rumor.:
I was like, standing there refusing to lose faith and I wouldn't believe that they had been on the buses. I was like, 'they're still in there.'
If it was you it doesn't really matter, I was pissed off kind of irrationally.

Hehe, I was like that. After the guy I was with ran back from the main road, I said "Maybe they didn't leave, maybe that was just a show so they could leave later more quietly" And the lad replied with "OMG Like a test for the true fans?!" At which point his girlfriend walked off and demanded that we get a taxi right now, because me and him were discussing plans to stay until dawn just to make sure. Smile I'm a loooooser and proud. Hehe. My friend looked at me in horror when I voiced my willingness to stay there for hours and hours until they came out. Hehe, i'm very determined.

xxx
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 11:52pm
February Stars:
The Rumor.:

Yes
Something about how awesome they were at the 02.
And how people who bash them should piss off. xD

Can you copy it up or scan it, please?

- - -

I was like, 'they're still in there, they're still in there' and my I was with three people who are all in their twenties (two of the upper-twenties I think) and I felt like this lost little kiddie who the adults were wondering what to do with. Rolling Eyes
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 28th, 2007 at 11:55pm
Anni I'll scan it now, I'll be about 10 mins? :]
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 28th, 2007 at 11:55pm
Okay, thanks. x]
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 11:59pm
I was with three 18 year olds and they were looking at me like I was a child, so I don't think it means anything, Lol. I had to stop myself from stealing a girls MCR scarf, because they didn't sell them at the Merch stall. *grumble* Hence why I had a poster I was using as a weapon, after being in the merch queue for forever, I had to buy something... So I over paid for a poster... I needed a souvenir! Smile

Did anyone else get merch from the concert?

xxx
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 29th, 2007 at 12:03am
My scanner is being really stupid. >_<
It's scanning the picture, then not letting me frikkin save it, wtf GAHH.
Bear with me, I will not be defeated Cool

EDIT; OH YES WE HAVE LIFT OFF. [/spam]
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 29th, 2007 at 12:04am
Yeah, the next day I was the one guiding a bunch of thirty year old's round London and the subway there so it's all good, we looked after eachother. = P

I got an Olive green hoodie and the white blood splatter shirt and the grey stripe shirt from that show...from the London show I got an MSI alien shirt, and MSI alien hoodie, an MCR tour shirt, a Teenagers shirt, an MCR hat and an MCR armband. Tehe
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 29th, 2007 at 12:12am
I wish i got the MSI hoodie now..... I'll have to order one.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 29th, 2007 at 12:14am
It's real nice, I can't decide if I like the MSI hoodie or the MCR hoodie better.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 29th, 2007 at 12:18am
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 29th, 2007 at 12:19am
I don't think I could wear a MCR hoodie without looking stupid, sadly. Same goes for hats and other clothes, thats why I wanted the scarf I think I could carry that off without looking silly. I like the Dead! one but I still think i'd look stupid. One thing I do really want is the 'Gerard bad taste bear', I think its adorabubble!! But they are sad hard to get hold of, and costly.

xxx
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 29th, 2007 at 12:21am
Thanks. x]
That dress-like-them thing was disturbing. o_0
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 29th, 2007 at 12:23am
No problem =) and haha yeah I know, for one thing, the dude's way too tanned, and two, it's the wrong frikkin coat. Pfft.
Haha
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
November 29th, 2007 at 12:24am
That look a like thing is just plain weird.