Don't have an account? Create one!

11/13/2007 - Sheffield, UK - Hallam FM Arena.

AuthorMessage
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 15th, 2007 at 11:18am
These things happen. It did to my gran last year. We just have to remeber them as best as we can. And hold onto those we have , for we never know what will happen.

Page claim: RIP Jess's Grandad and best wishes to those who knew him and loved him.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 15th, 2007 at 01:21pm
Jess i'm so sorry to hear that. I really hope you are okay. I don't know what to say, I just hope that you're okay.

xxx
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 16th, 2007 at 06:55am
5 weeks on tuesday >.< , it went to fast....
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 16th, 2007 at 08:04am
Thanks Karlie hug

5 weeks?!
zomg
it feels like yesterday, still.
I can remember everything now, everything. So good! xDDD
lolz
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 16th, 2007 at 05:14pm
This thread has slowed down an awfuuuulll lot. I'm trying to think of a way to keep it going, but i'm drawing a blank... *sulk*

I tried to find a place to fit my Kerrang poster and there isn't one! I'm going to have to completely remodel my walls to find room. Lol, I may do that in a little while, it needs to go up!

Okay here's something on topic and new... My MCR roadtrip experience, for anyone who's rather bored... Smile There's no picture during the concert because the camera wasn't good enough, so it's just pictures of me being stupid, Lol.

Facebook Roadtrip Collection!

xxx
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 16th, 2007 at 05:25pm
^^ They're awesome!
Just out of curiosity, those ones of the little toys, were you drunk when you took them?
I've got this random picture that I took when I was tipsy on holiday.
Strange what we do when were like that, haha! Tehe

Tbh, I wont mind when this thread does eventually get locked. We'll still stay in touch..? =)
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 16th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Smile Yeah. I was a little tipsy. I think the toy just scared us a little, his name was Todd, and Burger King gives scary things in it's happy meals. The Pic of yours looks interesting, I wouldn't mind drinking that, Hehe. Most of those pics were taken waiting for the band to leave the arena... I should have got some pictures of people running after the leaving bus, that was a funny moment. After me trying to take an 'Emo Picture' I decided to give up, I look scary when I don't smile in pics, Hehe.

I hope that most of the people that have posted on this thread won't move on from the epic Sheffield Crew memories! Smile

xxx
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 17th, 2007 at 02:21am
We will never forget =D. Can't we make a thread on INO chamber or summat?
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 17th, 2007 at 10:24am
That would be awesome, but people would moan.
Maybe one of us should PM a Mod and ask if we can..?
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
December 17th, 2007 at 05:17pm
Hey everyone!
And about the new thread, I don't think we could. It'd just be like another WAYT.
And if this thread was gonna get locked, it would have by now, right?
It's been over a month since the show.
Maybe if we just keep this threa alive it won't get locked! ;D
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 18th, 2007 at 09:31am
I think we should all write down our experience of the day.

For me;
Me and Erin left School at Lunchtime, because we're rebel's like that. Cool
We went to Erin's house and planned to get ready straight away, but we ended up sat in her living room watching LOTMS for like, 2 hours. Then we saw it was like, ten to 4. So we were like SHIT! and rushed to get ready.
Erin's brother Matthew and her dad came home while we were getting ready.
It felt like we were taking forever! We were in this zone, I don't think we actually spoke to each other for at least like, 20 mins! lolz
So yeah, we got into the car at about 4:45, and we set off. We made Erin's dad put Bullets on in the car all the way (When we arrived at the arena we only got to listen to Helena from Revenge).
Oh yeah, and we stopped because we couldnt get our Lucozade to come out of the bottle, and Erin's dad ended up covered in it when he figured it out, lmao.
I was trying to text everyone but there was no signal. I think I managed to text Jess, and Deanna, but I can't remember. The journey was kinda a blur.
When we arrived it was completely mental, it was like, a 20 min walk from the car park to the arena, so we walked, well, skipped, the way. We had a bunch of girls walking in front of us, blasting The Used from their mobile. It was so cool, I felt at complete ease because I was like "theres thousands or mcr people here!! this is so fucking cool!!" haha
So yeah we got to the queue and we started screaming people. lol people were like o_O lol
We screamed Anni, and Deanna. We rung Deanna and was like "LISTEN! WE'RE ABOUT TO SHOUT YOU!!" but she couldnt hear us!
Then Emma called us, and we said "wave" so she did, and she was like, 10 feet away from us! So we met and it was awesome. We wrote "INO" on our necks in marker and other MCR-ness on our arms. Cool Then they left.
Then the queue started moving and we were like fdghjrbthgthg!!!! XDDD!! Then this girl with the same hat on as me walked past and I was like "dood!" lmao
So we made our way in, the woman took the corner of my ticket and I was like "I get to keep it?!? Wow, thanks!" rofl. I'm stupid.
Then we saw how small the merch queue was, and ran for it. We actually kinda pushed to the front, though. I got an MSI shirt, MCR shirt, MCR tour shirt and MCR bag. Then I went to the back and waited for Erin to get her merch. We saw 2 girls dressed as hospital patients and told them how awesome they looked.
When we got in we were just like WOOWWW, and went to our seats.
We sat down and I saw MSI's back-drop. I freaked out. It suddenly seemed real. lol. Then we just chilled and talked about how awesome it was because we'd got front row seats of our block, which we werent expecting. It was sooo cool.
Erin dropped her MSI hoodie on the floor and we couldnt reach it! we were like "help, plz?!" lol.
Then we were being really perverted. We were watching all the guys coming in like "omg they attract such hot fans!" rofl. Every minute we'd spotted another guy we'd decided we were gonna marry. Cool
Oh yeah, and our friend Natalie rang us, she was 2 blocks away from us. She came over and we had a lil' spaz. We couldnt believe we were there.
Then about 30-45 mins later the lights went down and me and Erin were just like "ohhhhh man!" and stood up and screamed our heads off.
When Kitty came on I was starting to badly freak out. I was like, having trouble breathing. But I didn't create a scene, I wasnt that bad. I was just overwhelmed. Then Jimmy, Steve and Lyn-Z came on and I was like "IT'S LYN-Z!!!!" rofl.
We jammed through their whole set, especially for Shut Me Up (OMG WE FUCKING RAVED), Straight To Video, and What Do They Know? Man it was amazing.
Then when they ended we sat down and chilled again, I was kinda zoned out, I was sort of in a trance. It was wierd. But good. Erin got out her pack of glowsticks, because she'd seen security confiscating them and wanted to piss them off even more Cool Fuckin' rebel. = D I have no balls, haha.

Then it started. Oh my shit. AND I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE!!! I was having a drink when the lights went down! Everyone screamed and I was like "WHAT?! OH!! *looks over* OH MY FUCKING JESUS!!" lmao
I never sat down. I was in my absolute fucking element. Never felt so happy in my life.
I could feel myself getting worse as the night went on, on about 10 occations I felt like I was gonna faint. But I just focused on Gerard then I was fine
It didn't matter anyway, I didn't think about it. I was fuckin jammin' x]
Best moment of the night has gotta be Teenagers, Prison, and my fave, Headifrst.
Headfirst = best 3 minutes of my life. I love that song so much and to hear it live made me feel, blessed, I suppose.
So yeah the whole night fucking WON. When Gerard said "ENGLAND! THIS IS GOODBYE!" during Famous Last Words I was just thinking "Oh man, but WHY!?!" lol I'm sure we all were.
But, I was ready to go home, actually. They performed for as long as they needed to. Not for too long, and not for too short amount of time, imo.

After the show we went outside and sang Bob's solo project song
"Oh Gerard, Gerard! YOU MAKE MY HEART BURRNNNNNN!" rofl. It was my idea Cool lawlz.
Then we went to the cheeseburger van and met up with our school friends.
Our friend Natalie (who, is totally out there, very over dramatic) said she saw this guy Jamie from our school (Jamie is a total jerk) and she was all like "Oh my fucking God. Guess who I've just seen? Jamie fucking Merit. I tell thee, I was like WHAT THE FUCK"
(Sorry, I just had to mention it, it was so funny you had to be there lmfao )
Then we met Kerry! Which was awesome. She's so lovely.
Then, we left. Cry But like I said before, I was totally exhausted.
Can't even remeber the journey home.
But when I got home I couldnt seem to sleep for another hour. I was telling my mom about it and she played the 2 messages I left on the home phone.
One was of me before the concert, saying how excited I was and about what great seats we had, and the othe was of WTTBP and IDLY (her faves) I rang her during Teenagers and Mama but she picked up the phone for those.

Overall, best night of my life. I'll say it again. Cool
Sorry I've written so much. I just love talking about it In Love

EDIT; wow. I swear a lot. >_<
transatlanticism.
In The Murder Scene
transatlanticism.
December 18th, 2007 at 01:14pm
aww I loved reading that Jess.
I love talking about it too In Love
though the highlights were Gerard watching Lyn-Z and singing along to MSI's set..smiling at Lyn-Z..like a few metres directly in front of me. so cute. In Love
It was hard to contain myself.. I didn't want to draw attention to him cus he obv didn't want to be seen..but.. Tehe
And then when he looked directly at me when I asked the security woman for water.. Shocked In Love

Oh, and..
MSI are touring the UK in 2008 if you didn't know already. Shifty
click, scroll to April
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 18th, 2007 at 02:37pm
OH MY GOD!!
Thank you for posting Livi!!
I AM SO THERE!!
Leeds cockpit? Here we come
Mr. Green *over excited* are tickets on sale now?
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
December 18th, 2007 at 02:48pm
Bye

starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 18th, 2007 at 02:51pm
Hey Deanna!
Havent seen you for a while! =)
arthur pendragon.
Crash Queen
arthur pendragon.
December 18th, 2007 at 02:53pm
I know right.
And I'm really sorry for your loss.

starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 18th, 2007 at 02:56pm
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
December 18th, 2007 at 03:16pm
Okay, hmmm my Concert day... (Very dull, read only if you really want to... You have been warned. Smile But I haven't wrote it down at all yet)

Woke up (9:00) at my friends house in Liverpool to make the travelling a little easier. Straightened my hair, phoned my friend who I was going with, She was sleepy because she had only got in at 5am, Hehe. I was stressed because I had had two nightmares in the night about missing the concert. (Yeah I know i'm crazy)

I got a taxi to my friends student halls at 11:30. We fixed her camera, after ramming the SD card in the wrong hole and losing it. Smile We ran to the coach station at 12:15. (Actually we got in a black cab, and he asked us if we were joking, because the coaches were around the corner, *Doh* Lmao.)

We saw a little girl in a black parade jacket waiting for out coach and thought it was adorable. We were on the coach for four hours, I watched MCR vids alot, : ) We got to Sheffield centre, wandered around lost after a lady told us out hotel didn't exist, got in a taxi, he found it. *Phew* I did may hair and make up again, we tried to take 'Emo Pictures', my friend threw up alot and said she was in agonising pain. (Found out this week she needs her gallbladder removed, Squick) I drank vodka, and dragged my friend out to call a taxi at 5:45. No taxi's arrived, we were waiting until 6:45. I randomly gossiped with people about MCR trivia whilst we were standing in a breezy doorway, my friend looked at me like I was crazy with MCR addiction. Two girls jumped into our taxi, because we're nice like that, and they were nice too and paid more of the fare than us.

I realised I was quite drunk, met up with two other friends that were there, I glared at them for their standing tickets. I hyperventilated, whilst my friends looked at me strangely. I started saying 'Ohmygodohmygodohmygod' too loudly. They continued with odd looks. I attacked the Merch stand, got served in about 5 minutes, because there was a gap... Smile Only bought a poster, because I HAD to buy something.

We found out seats, my friend continued to be very very ill, I over reacted to the fact I was at the concert, and felt guilty because she looked in alot of pain.
When MCR came on, My jaw hit the floor and pretty much stayed there. I stared and sang, and stared some more. Highlight was Prison, Teenagers and FLW and Mikey talking!!

Afterwards we met up with the other two again. Walked around the outisde of the stadium, found the crowd at the blue fence and stayed there. Friends shivered I hummed to myself. Hit lad I was with in the head every time he insulted someone he didn't see as a 'real fan'. Then when the bus drove off I ran after it like a fool... I stopped when I saw someone wave through the tinted glass, because it reminded me what a big idiot I was.

Then we got a taxi to the hotel where I listened to MCR on my iPod for about an hour. Smile Sorry for the extensive tale, it helped me remember what happened! Hehe.

xxx
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 18th, 2007 at 03:25pm
^^ Haha, that's so cool!
LOL @ the dude hitting the "unreal" fans lmfao
Oooh, somone waved at you? It could have been anyone! Gerard! Mikey! Tehe
Jon Snow.
Demolition Lover
Jon Snow.
December 18th, 2007 at 03:48pm

Look at Gerard in tomorrows Kerrang <3. Interview yay. Just a warning , it's 2.60 for it's a special edition with like 96pages.[/spam]