Don't have an account? Create one!

INO Babies!

AuthorMessage
jamie is dead!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jamie is dead!
February 1st, 2008 at 11:28pm
^I think parenting is a natural thing, and it just... comes to you. That's how it seemed to be with Jess. You just, know what's right without even having to think about it.
The Doctor
Salute You in Your Grave
The Doctor
February 2nd, 2008 at 03:07pm
Aww, I hope that's the case for me!

How are Jess, Nate and Hayley doing? Do you have any pictures of her?
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 3rd, 2008 at 03:21am
i teach sunday school!
hehe.
i teach kids that are aged 4-7.
<3
omg a koala bear!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
omg a koala bear!
February 3rd, 2008 at 09:53am
I don't want kids.
I get so aggravated when babysitting.
I can't do that 24/7.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
August 26th, 2008 at 10:44pm
Gah, I know it's been FOREVER since I was last on here...
And it's been a while since this thread was updated so here's a quick rundown on what's been going on lately with me.

... yeah, not much.
However, Miss Emily (INO Baby #1) turned one a couple of weeks ago! I know, right?
It still feels like only a few weeks ago I was pregnant!!

Anyway, so here's a couple of pics.

eating cake

eating cat food

mmm. Teething rusks.

(I know, it seems all she ever does is EAT. Tell me about it, my grocery bill is skyrocketing with all the kid-friendly food I'm obliged to buy her lol.)

For the record, she is absurdly smart for her age and her pediatrician informs me she's like a two-year-old in a baby's body. *smugness* lol I'm so awful Very Happy
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
August 27th, 2008 at 01:09am
^I'm so happy for you!!!!

I'm actually friends with Jess and Nate through INO/MySpace, and they're really doing amazing, in case anyone was wondering.
They just got married a little while ago, and they're very happy. I talk to Nate more than Jess because he's on MySpace more than she is, and he keeps me updated.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
August 27th, 2008 at 05:02am
^ Awww, that's amazing news!! I was actually wondering how they were doing, I was so stoked when they confessed to us they were expecting Very Happy
Even though they were scared and unprepared and all the rest of it, I was happy for them.
I wish them all the absolute best for the future Very Happy
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
August 27th, 2008 at 05:07am
There's definately been a few bumps on the road, but they're very content with their lives at the moment.
Nate's working and he's going to college next fall. Jess is going to stay at home with the baby.
Nate told me all about the wedding, and it sounded beautiful. It was really, really laid back and it was very small, but because his family has a house on Cape Cod, they were able to have the ceremony right on the beach.
Their family picture taken on their wedding day was on Jess's myspace for a little while, but she wound up taking it down. It was the cutest thing ever though. They both looked so happy and Hayley looked absolutely adorable.
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
August 28th, 2008 at 09:50am
i love kids! lol
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
August 28th, 2008 at 10:04am
Cigarettes And Suicide:
Gah, I know it's been FOREVER since I was last on here...
And it's been a while since this thread was updated so here's a quick rundown on what's been going on lately with me.

... yeah, not much.
However, Miss Emily (INO Baby #1) turned one a couple of weeks ago! I know, right?
It still feels like only a few weeks ago I was pregnant!!

Anyway, so here's a couple of pics.

eating cake

eating cat food

mmm. Teething rusks.

(I know, it seems all she ever does is EAT. Tell me about it, my grocery bill is skyrocketing with all the kid-friendly food I'm obliged to buy her lol.)

For the record, she is absurdly smart for her age and her pediatrician informs me she's like a two-year-old in a baby's body. *smugness* lol I'm so awful Very Happy

SHE'S ADORABLE!!!! COMPLETELY ADORABLE!!!
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
August 29th, 2008 at 02:08am
chris fucking lent!:
There's definately been a few bumps on the road, but they're very content with their lives at the moment.
Nate's working and he's going to college next fall. Jess is going to stay at home with the baby.
Nate told me all about the wedding, and it sounded beautiful. It was really, really laid back and it was very small, but because his family has a house on Cape Cod, they were able to have the ceremony right on the beach.
Their family picture taken on their wedding day was on Jess's myspace for a little while, but she wound up taking it down. It was the cutest thing ever though. They both looked so happy and Hayley looked absolutely adorable.

I'm the same, I'm a big believer in stay-at-home mums... everyone keeps telling me I should put her in daycare and go back to work and 'stop bludging off the taxpayers' but a) that's absolute bullshit because what I get in child allowance from Social Security doesn't keep me in eyeliner (not that I ever have time to apply makeup these days) let alone buy all Emily's things AND have enough left over for me to live it up; and b) I don't believe in my child being raised by somebody else for 9/10 hours a day, five days a week. I made the choice to have a child and I make the sacrifices I need to make in order to be at home with her to teach her, to watch her learn, to play with her and to show her that she is the most important thing in my life.
So kudos to Nate and Jess for making that decision, it's a hard one but I think it's the right thing to do.

And yeah, our wedding was tiny too lol, just me, my husband, our parents, our brothers (one each), my grandmother, and the celebrant lol. It saved a LOT of money, we didn't have anybody getting annoyed because they weren't picked to be bridesmaid, and we pretty much didn't tell anybody we were getting married until we posted the photos on MySpace lol Very Happy It was good.
I'm so happy for Nate and Jess, marriage is a big thing, but like I said to my mum when she asked me if this was what I really wanted, 'Well we're already having a kid together, you don't get much more committed than that! Why not go the whole hog and do the legal thing?'

Over eighteen months later, and never been better Very Happy
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
August 29th, 2008 at 12:01pm
omg a koala bear!:
I don't want kids.
I get so aggravated when babysitting.
I can't do that 24/7.

lol. It's not babysitting. That's the first mistake many teenage mothers make - they think it'll be fine because it's babysitting and they can do that.

There's more to it - better and worse. For one, you probably would have a more significant connection to your own child than some other person's brats. You also have a say in how the child is raised, so to some extent, you can curb bad behavior rather than just dealing with it for 5 hours while taking care of them for their parents. Etc etc etc.
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
August 29th, 2008 at 12:03pm
i don't want kids either.
i just don't like children, or babies.
maybe my mind will change when i'm older, but i don't think so.
i'd obv. keep my kids and love them if i had some but it wouldn't be intentional.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
August 29th, 2008 at 09:10pm
I love kids!
but when they get older than four they get too annoying
I want kids, but I don't want them to get old, haha
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
September 7th, 2008 at 06:49pm
I love kids of all ages. The way they learn and change amazes me. I would absolutely love to have kids, except I'm not going to.
My career path is going to be too demanding, and like it was being discussed up there, if i'm going to have kids I want to do it right and be able to give every second of my attention to them, because kids need love and support. It would break my heart to not see my kids grow up, and surgeons don't get that luxury, but medicine was my first love and I can't give that up.
Sigh.
Maybe my husband will be a stay at home kind...lulz.
Mass Hysteria
Killjoy
Mass Hysteria
September 10th, 2008 at 10:30pm
Alex Garcia.:
I love kids!
but when they get older than four they get too annoying
I want kids, but I don't want them to get old, haha

I think that's when they get more interesting
Babies are cute, specially before they can walk, but then the real fun is when you can have a proper conversation and try and impart wisdom! XD. I have five nieces and nephews, and it only gets better the older they get. The youngest is just starting to come out of the baby phase and he's so funny.

I did love when they were babies as well though, obviously.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
September 11th, 2008 at 01:52am
^ I totally agree. The older they get, the more hilarious they are.
Plus, you think 'Oh no I only like babies cuz they're cute' but you get used to them as they grow up. You're constantly finding new things to be amazed at.

In other news, Emily's vocabulary has gone from practically non-existant, to several words seemingly overnight.
She ran up to me the other day and told me, 'Poo!' and when I checked, she had indeed done one.
I can't believe how smart she is.

Oh, and she now tells me, 'Book!' and brings over her favourite ones to read. She knows where her belly is - you ask, 'Where's your belly?' and she lifts her shirt up and squeezes her fat gut. I'm teaching her 'knees' at the moment but I think that'll take a while because her legs are so fat there's no actual knees yet hahahaha. She's learning 'tattoos' and 'don't touch mummy's septum ring or you're dead!' and if you don't push the chair in at the computer desk she climbs up and just sits there looking at the monitor, waiting for someone to log into Youtube and play her some music videos. 'When I Grow Up' by the Pussycat Dolls is her absolute favourite, she does the booty-shake and everything to it hahahah Very Happy
And now when she sleeps in our bed, she won't sleep next to my husband and I - she crawls down to the end of the bed and sleeps on top of the blankets at our feet, like the cats.

Hahahaha Very Happy
Mercutio
Motor Baby
Mercutio
September 11th, 2008 at 03:34pm
I have a little cousin who I helped to name. She's called Mia, my favorite name. I suggested it when my aunt was pregnant. I love her to bits.

I definitly want childeren later on in life. So does my boyfriend of the moment (even though we're 14 lol!)
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
September 14th, 2008 at 01:51pm
i have a 2-year-old niece and she's like my favourite person ever. she's so funny and i love her to bits
she makes me want to have kids of my own one day

i dont like how she's always sticky though, i have very slight ocd so that bothers me a bit
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 14th, 2008 at 02:27pm
my cousin, alexander, just turned 1 in february and he's absolutely adorable. the coolest kid on earth. xD
I TAUGHT HIM HOW TO DO HIGH 5'S *PROUD*

i really want to have kids when i'm older.
i've always thought i'd have a baby when i'm 23. i don't know why. xD
i love the idea of being pregnant, it's just the giving birth part i'm scared of, lols.