Don't have an account? Create one!

Your Room.

AuthorMessage
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
September 9th, 2008 at 07:16am
everyone's room on the last page is absolutely awesome.
i like the colors. x]
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
September 9th, 2008 at 07:20am
mah ruum;

that was a couple months ago.
it's changed quite a bit since then.
misery and harmony
Salute You in Your Grave
misery and harmony
September 9th, 2008 at 03:06pm
^i love your mcr wall with all the pics/posters. i wish my mum would let me have my room like that too. i have a mcr related wall but it includes like 9 posters. lol.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
September 10th, 2008 at 05:46pm
'scuse the state of my room:
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 10th, 2008 at 07:35pm
heh heh nice disney land ears in that last one....

i don't have any pics, but here goes...

i have 4 windows, a four foot bearded dragon vivarium on top of my desk, a turtle tank on another table, a full bed, a closet, a dresser, 2 bookshelves (that are full of not books, but random crap that i'm too lazy to clean off) a door plastered with random pics of mcr, spongebob (my other obsession), the x-files, (so i like sci-fi, who cares?) and an occasional sucky drawing of mine or two. i'm not much of an artist.... i have (ugh) pink carpet (from my days as a 7 year old... why did mom let me get that?) and pink wallpaper too. my room is pretty big, but its full of windows so i don't have many places to put posters and such on my wall. Sad i need more posters. my room is boring.
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
September 10th, 2008 at 07:42pm
Michael James Way;:
My room is SO messy. So don't be hatin!

Door.

hey we have the same bedspread thing! cool.

[sorry, double post]
sweetpea3674
Motor Baby
sweetpea3674
September 11th, 2008 at 08:13pm
The Jellicle Ball:
i love your mcr wall with all the pics/posters!!! I wish my room was more interesting
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
September 24th, 2008 at 11:21pm
The Jellicle Ball:

I love how the black letters in the Gee poster up top spell GRR.
Tehe
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
September 26th, 2008 at 04:19am
I have posters, cds/dvds, mcr merch, stereo, ipod dock and other random things haha.. i gotta send photos when i get the camera back of my sister lol
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
September 26th, 2008 at 05:03am
Everyone has heaps of posters in their rooms, I'm like in love with all the rooms. I can't find any MCR posters in NZ. Only big, big poster I have is a TBPID one which came with the cd/dvd but its just the cover (good enough). I have quite a few My Chem posters but they're like tiny.

Does anyone from NZ know where you can get MCR posters?
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
September 26th, 2008 at 04:52pm
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
September 27th, 2008 at 10:52pm
X.3Cheers4Tyranny.X:
Everyone has heaps of posters in their rooms, I'm like in love with all the rooms. I can't find any MCR posters in NZ. Only big, big poster I have is a TBPID one which came with the cd/dvd but its just the cover (good enough). I have quite a few My Chem posters but they're like tiny.

Does anyone from NZ know where you can get MCR posters?

I'm not from New Zealand, but I do go there all the time. Try the music shops like Sanity... I've found a few good ones there... Basically just check out local music shops, or Kmart... They have posters most of the time
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
September 28th, 2008 at 04:10am
^ thanks!
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
September 29th, 2008 at 10:53am

wow. this thread is full of win.
messy rooms or not.

i wish i have my own room.
malitia
Thinking Happy Thoughts
malitia
October 2nd, 2008 at 02:09pm
I used to have about 50 posters in my room, but i took all of 'em down and ripped all of the ones that i dont really NEED and stuck them to the back of my wardrobe. (Mostly My Chem ones Very Happy)

My walls are sky blue and my carpet is gray.
I have one huge window
Two big wardrobes and two sets of draws, all of them are a very pale wood colour.

I have a single bed and the covers are blue and brown plaid.
I have a side table at the side of my bed which is the same colour as my wardrobes. On the side table i have a lamp with a sticker that says 'Bitch' on it; a white vase with fake sunflowers.

I'm not vain, but my wardrobes both have full length mirrors and i have two squared mirrors.

But i may be getting another room soon because..

My eldest sister moved out, my second eldest sister moved into her room so there's a spare room and i might be getting a double bed to go in there, leaving all my wardrobes in my old room.

I'm gonna decorate my new room when i move into it
hopefully. Very Happy

By the way, im not spoilt and it isnt unfair on my sister because she has a room with a bathroom and a double bed anyways ^^

I cant wait! Very Happy
colin meloy.
Bulletproof Heart
colin meloy.
October 2nd, 2008 at 06:21pm
Haha, wow.
You guys are making me want more posters.
My walls used to be almost fully covered, but we moved, and my new room is almost twice the size of my old one. :O
So now the walls are pretty bare. D:

I don't have pictures, so I'll describe it, I guess. : D
My room is the whole top of the house; basically like a walk-up attic. There are three sections to it. The first is a little room when you first walk up the steps. All that's really in it are some bookshelves and two doors leading to the other sections. I've got records, cds and books on the shelves.
The other two sections are like individual rooms divided by a mini-hallway.
One side's just got the typical bedroom stuff in it: bed, dressers, a closet, and my tv.
The other side is where I spend most of my time. I've got 2 computer desks. One for my desktop and another for my laptop and extra monitor. I've got a black futon, which is the most comfortable thing everrrr (<3333), a black area rug, and a black nightstand thing. My whole room's kind of got a black and white theme going on, which I really like. (Lmao, I think I've been watching too many interior design shows. xD)
Haha, I'm probably making it sound like we're rich or something, but actually, our house is like 1000 square feet or something like that. It's not big. And we don't even own it. xD
Lmao, that was so long.
Mass Hysteria
Killjoy
Mass Hysteria
October 2nd, 2008 at 09:07pm
My room is about the size of the average ... pantry? XD.
It's so small, that my clothes have to stay in the closet in the hallway. I can fit my bed, and a stand with my TV on it, and the small pc desk, but that's it. The walls are blue and I have a few posters, nowhere near as many as I used to have.
Why So Serious
Killjoy
Why So Serious
October 4th, 2008 at 12:08am
Room has.. well... Old Big TV. Big Bed. Diaper Pail. Crib. Baby Jumper...another baby jumper.. Boxes of diapers..A fan... 2 dressers for me and baby..A computer that sucks.. lol. 1 kat von d poster thats my hubbys =) why so serious poster and hahah joker poster...A HIM light..umm..A chair..Stroller.. High Chair.. Car seat.. i think thats about it.
The Master.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Master.
October 4th, 2008 at 02:29pm
call me captain.
Always Born a Crime
call me captain.
October 16th, 2008 at 02:45am
ignore.