March 16th, 2008 at 11:09am
holy hell.
your room is so fucking awesome.!
i love it.
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
March 16th, 2008 at 11:38am
Thanks xD. It took me around 2 1/2 years, my mom helped me a lot with the decorating cause her room was similar in the 80's, but with different bands. xD
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
March 16th, 2008 at 03:40pm
Love it...
And the fact that INO is on the computer screen Wink
meganelizabeth
Thinking Happy Thoughts
meganelizabeth
March 17th, 2008 at 05:19am
im sorry for the complete spam,
but where did you find the rare stuff like the bullets singles?
and i know this is a really stingy question,
but how much did that all cost approximately?
my dream bedroom <3
Colorado Sunrise.
Salute You in Your Grave
Colorado Sunrise.
March 17th, 2008 at 09:21pm
amber.:
edit: these werent on photobucket like i thought so hopefully this will work out..

enjoy :p

wow.
love it
as for one of those big posters, i have em on my wall which
i'll take a pic of soon.
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
March 18th, 2008 at 10:10am
Sweet Revenge.:
My room:
Omg i actually hate you a little bit LOL. Woooow :O:O at your room!!! I'd love to paint on my walls.. but they are filled with posters.. including my ceiling hahaha. My room is like a giant magazine lmao.
Charliebitmyfinger.
Salute You in Your Grave
Charliebitmyfinger.
March 18th, 2008 at 01:09pm
^agree!it's amazing!Smile but, when quoting posts with pictures, please break the url's or make them into links Smile
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
March 18th, 2008 at 02:04pm
The-Liar-Is-You:
I just want to paint mine!

The orange hurts early morn...

Jeez yeah I know how you feel, my room used to be bright yellow :/
Tragic__x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Tragic__x
March 18th, 2008 at 11:46pm
At Least you have walls to paint.. I do have walls (Of Course) But they are brick.. I only have one wall that isn't actually brick and that is like a mauve colour which you can't see as it is covered by posters..
kill the wind.
Killjoy
kill the wind.
March 20th, 2008 at 03:52pm
I'm close to redecorating my room. We just need to tear everything off the walls (I've had the same room since I was 9 and my theme was horses) and get all the paint stuffs. =/ Maybe we can do it tomorrow. Hmmm.

My idea for the room:

Painting it completely white and in black letters on one wall is gonna be, "Music is my life." and trailing around the room is gonna be a thin red line, representing how music is my lifeline (it's gonna be like the red line in TBP cover art.) MCR lyrics are gonna be painted on the walls and then the remaining white space will be covered in pictures of bands I love.
takezo kenzei.
Awake and Unafraid
takezo kenzei.
March 20th, 2008 at 04:27pm
^
Shit, that's an amazing idea :0
Really Geenious :]
mcrfourteen
Killjoy
mcrfourteen
March 22nd, 2008 at 01:23am
Hey Sweet Revenge where did you get the MCR pillows? Im jealous i want one! lol

My room is real crap i hav a few MCR posters but like over 100 Zac Efron posters lol coz i used to be a Disney channel nut hehe but yer im gonna take them all down and re-do my room woo hoo
ladygelliza
Bleeding on the Floor
ladygelliza
March 22nd, 2008 at 03:04am
one half of my room. this was the night before a color guard competition
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
March 22nd, 2008 at 12:47pm
for reasons unknown
Awake and Unafraid
for reasons unknown
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:17am
psychochip:

that is a gorgeous room. i like how you have like...every comic book known to man (and probably several known to monkeys) xD! Very unique.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
August 27th, 2008 at 08:12am
It's just been decorated, so it's a tip, and I have a flowery pillow case for some reason. and all my posters fell down, and it took 40minutes to get them all back up. I gave up after that one wall though...
Amy Farrah Fowler
In The Murder Scene
Amy Farrah Fowler
August 27th, 2008 at 09:28am
As I am among the messiest people on the face of the earth, my room, is of course, a mess. It wouldn't be rare for you to find a chewed water bottle, or a bunch of tiny plastic pieces from one, or pieces of dog toy, lying around.
The first thing next to the door is my hamper, usually with clothes hanging out or a pair of jeans next to it. Beside that is my guitar, in it's case, leaning against my dresser. On the wall in that area, are two Scooby Doo posters. The one to the left is of the cartoon. And the one to the right is of the movie.
Then there's my dresser, white with pink handles for the drawers, and a mirror. On top of my dresser, in no order whatsoever is: an unorganized make up box, the book I'm reading, my cell phone, my camera, a hair brush, deodarant, hair products, and some more stuff.
Next is my bed. I haven't made it. The comforter is a dark blue with some designs and two pillows are white, one is blue.
The posters along the wall that has my hamper, guitar, dresser and bed are: two Scooby Doos, as mentioned, a small one of The Academy Is..., a small one of The Outsiders (with autographs), a small one that I made of My Chem, a big one of My Chem, and a big one of The Outsiders.
On the wall where, supposing I had one, my headboard would go up against, there is another My Chem poster, right about where I sleep. To the right of that is my window. The blinds are currently closed, but when they aren't it looks out onto our front lawn, a plain lawn with hedges, and a tree, on a street with other houses.
Under the window is another My Chem poster.
And then on the wall next to that:
A bunch of shelves, with a speaker, a Winnie the Pooh, a bunch of small figurines that are either horses or dolphins, non-fiction books, old magazines, a box of letters, cards, notes, etc.
Next to that is a dresser. It's small and blue, with all types of seacreatures painted on it. On top of it sites my stereo.
Next to that is my desk. It has some opened chocolate boxes, my penguin Webkins, bingo dabbers, my barely started short story, a quick drawing of Starry Night I did cause I randomly felt like it, pens and pencils, and God knows what else.
To the right of my desk is another dresser. This has another speaker, two books: What Is My Horse Thinking? and Treasury of Favourite Love Poems and my alarm clock.
On the night stand, wich is meant to be next to my bed, as it is a night stand, however, there is not room for it, is my television. Not quite sure of the size, and it's grey. On the shelf below my tv are about four video games, PS2 controllers, and a bike lock. Of course then there's a PS2 on the ground, right by my keyboard.
My keyboard is on one of those TV trays, as it did not come with a stand. Under my keyboard somewhere is a stepstool, covered with music I've gotten from grades seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven and twelve. All of it is either for the clarinet, piano, or guitar.
On that wall is a big picture of horses, broken down into three sections, a Sweeney Todd poster, a My Chem calendar, a post of Eclipse, a picture of Mikey Way, and a shelf, filled with candles, stuffed animals and firgurines.
On the fourth and final wall is my closet, filled with an unorganized decoration of posters and pictures, including: My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavigne, Our Lady Peace, a newspaper clip about Raine Maida, my brother and his wife, two OOLLD pictures of my friends, and old picture of my cousin, a picture of my friend with Frank Iero, a picture of The Outsiders, and a picture of Friends.
Next to the closet is what should be a full lenth mirror. However, I'm tall so it's not really. And then there's the door.
The carpet is some off white colour, and often, lying around on the floor will be a purse, a bunch of shoes, usually a pillow or two, and possibly some clothes.
Around my room is a dark, wooden boarder. I find it very annoying but it was there when we got the house about four years ago, and it does not come off.
Above the annoying boarder, is a pink and green one, with horses on it.

I'll get pictures later.
Quinnifier.
Awake and Unafraid
Quinnifier.
August 27th, 2008 at 01:53pm
It's a small room 'cause I live at a dorm.
A bunk bed, my little fridge, the so called "closet"
that's absolutely it. it's a lame room but all i do is sleep in it so whatever.
Jenny.
Jenny.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:04pm
A double bed, metal table, wooden drawers, mess all over the floor, junk all over my tables, clothes everywhere, posters on walls.
we are broken.
Salute You in Your Grave
we are broken.
August 27th, 2008 at 08:21pm
a bunk bed that takes up more then half the room, a desk that takes up the rest and a lot of posters