INO MEETING PLACE

AuthorMessage
TaraIsBack!
Bleeding on the Floor
TaraIsBack!
October 19th, 2007 at 02:41pm
idk. my bff jill?:
I'd love to go.
But I've already asked my dad if I could go to the Bon Jovi / My Chem show in Jersey and he said hell no.

So there's basically no way I could get up to Jersey.

I know how youe feel. I am here in Jersey.. not too far from the arena and I can't AFFORD to go. Plus no one will go with me. They are scared of getting stabbed or something. Sad
X_heaven_help_me_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_heaven_help_me_X
October 19th, 2007 at 08:34pm
Yeah, I like Sweet Transvestite's idea. That sounds cool. Maybe there could be like one show in the Europe and one in U.S. IDK, probably won't work but I just like to think of random ways to see them in concert since my mother allways plans "vacations" when they play where I live. So its just a bit to conveniant for her...
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
October 19th, 2007 at 09:29pm
I would love to go and i understand the thought behind the idea i really do. But its just quite inconvenient for people outside america. I think my mum would pass out if i asked her if i could go to NJ for a concert, she was bad enough when i went to london for the first time (an hr away...)

But yeah it would be great to have everyone coming from all over the world in one place (is there a place big enough?!?) but it would probably be better if there was a show in the UK for INO members, a show in Australia for the INO members, a show in US for INO members there etc.
The Joker
Salute You in Your Grave
The Joker
October 19th, 2007 at 09:33pm
kezia.:
I don't think they'd play a show specifically for a fansite/forum.
Plus like, what proof would people have that you're a member? How would you get tickets?
It just doesn't seem like a likely thing, at all.

Also tons of people would sign up to this fansite when they found out mcr were doing a show for just the people on here. Then they could of been a member for like a week and get tickets... =/
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 19th, 2007 at 09:52pm
if that worked, then i would like to go, and i would go, but i'm not allowed to talk on here, so i wouldn't be able to go. i would try to say i want to go by myself, but my mother is extremely over protective, so i would have to go with someone at school.
our avenged tania.
Always Born a Crime
our avenged tania.
October 19th, 2007 at 09:55pm
Why don't you guys pass it live on internet for the ones who can't attend?
Burnout
Bleeding on the Floor
Burnout
October 19th, 2007 at 11:14pm
kezia.:
I don't think they'd play a show specifically for a fansite/forum.
Plus like, what proof would people have that you're a member? How would you get tickets?
It just doesn't seem like a likely thing, at all.

you could print out your profile for proof or something.
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
October 19th, 2007 at 11:19pm
i think that this is a phenominal idea.
but for the kids like me that live in a relatively unknown state
that goes by the name of MONTANA,
i doubt that they would even come relatively close to it.
dean moriarty.
Banned
dean moriarty.
October 19th, 2007 at 11:26pm
ahahaha i'd actually consider going even if it is mcr.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 20th, 2007 at 05:34am
my pesticide.:

Yes
broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
October 20th, 2007 at 08:53am
Just Tara:
I know how youe feel. I am here in Jersey.. not too far from the arena and I can't AFFORD to go. Plus no one will go with me. They are scared of getting stabbed or something. Sad

that is a real bummer.... you should just hang outside the arena doors and try to listen in [which i would do] or be the first in line to see the tour buses leave [which i have done]

but yeah, i would most definatley go.
if this was at all possibly going to happen wether par country or in NJ i'd be there in a heartbeat!
XUnholyConfessionsX
Bleeding on the Floor
XUnholyConfessionsX
October 21st, 2007 at 11:47pm
that would be awsome, but theres no way i could get my parents to take me to new jersey,i live on the other side of the country
X_heaven_help_me_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_heaven_help_me_X
October 22nd, 2007 at 02:13am
dean moriarty.:
ahahaha i'd actually consider going even if it is mcr.

Um, are you even a MCR fan? cause you don't have it listed in your likes on your profile. You know this is a MCR FAN site!?

Anyway, wow I didn't think this many people would want to go. But I don't think its gonna happen I haven't got any e-mail back so...... yeah
Crying or Very sad
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 22nd, 2007 at 02:16am
What would be cool would be to have INOpians that live in that area at each MCR show meet.

So like,people in Jersey can meet at a Jersey show,Florida people can meet at a Flordia show,and so on.
awake and unafraid.
Really Not Okay
awake and unafraid.
October 22nd, 2007 at 02:44am
I think that's a great idea. I would so love to actually meet people face-to-face that I know share my life long love for MCR. I think that it would so inspiring just to have our group of hardcore fans in one place at one time. I would actually feel like I was part of something major. I think the ideas amazing, and I would TOTALLY go (even though I live in CT).
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
October 22nd, 2007 at 02:52am
my pesticide.:

That is a REALLY GOOD IDEA.

I, for one, will definitely not be able to go - I live in New Zealand, and my family would not be able to afford sending me all the way to America just for one concert.

So, if My Chem do agree, I second the motion that you stream it live. That way, no one has to miss out. ^_^
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
October 22nd, 2007 at 02:59am
idk. my bff jill?:
What would be cool would be to have INOpians that live in that area at each MCR show meet.

So like,people in Jersey can meet at a Jersey show,Florida people can meet at a Flordia show,and so on.
awake and unafraid.
Really Not Okay
awake and unafraid.
October 22nd, 2007 at 03:09am
^^ That's a cool idea, and people could wear name tags with their usernames on them. Like for me it would be 'Hello, my name is: Sunset Silhouettes.'
X_heaven_help_me_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_heaven_help_me_X
October 22nd, 2007 at 08:42pm
I absolutely adore idk. my bff jill? 's idea. thats so much less stressful and problematic than 1 show for "INOpians"!!!!!!!!! lol, i <3 that, INOpians. so clever!
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
October 22nd, 2007 at 09:25pm
It seems like a good idea, "idk. my bff jill?"
But, would My Chem be willing to do more than one show for it?
I doubt they would be keen on doing one,

And also, as soon as word got out about it, a million people would join the site just to go to the concert.
I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but if we're going to meet each other, it would be hard to pick out actual users from the ones who just joined for the concert.

Sorry if it seems I'm being nitpicky ._.