Don't have an account? Create one!

The Thank You Thread.

AuthorMessage
werard gay.
Crash Queen
werard gay.
June 14th, 2009 at 05:55am
ino;
thank you for giving me the best human beings in the world.
thanks for all the memories. ;3
i'll miss all all of you. <3
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
June 14th, 2009 at 06:45pm
jesus: thank you for forgiving me
josie: thank you for being there for me, for listening to me go on and on about cahlan, and for never judging me, thank you for not only listening to me but for believing a truth no one else could ever believe, but most of all thank you for never ever telling me to shut the fuck up <3
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
June 14th, 2009 at 07:27pm
CJ: Thank you so much for always being so understanding. You know how crazy-over-the-top hyper I am and you're ok with that. You don't try to stop or change me. Instead, you join in. You always manage to text or call at the times I need you most, without me saying anything. Thank you for putting the smile on my face.

Ryan and Scott: Thank you so much for being closer than close to me. I never tire of you and we do almost everything together. I won't remember exactly what happened during our endless weekends in a few years, but I'll remember you were always the ones with me.

Fia: Thank you for always being you. We have so much to catch up on.

WAYT: Thank you for providing somewhere for me to vent, laugh and meet amazing people.
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
June 14th, 2009 at 09:33pm
adam: sorry i forgot you in my first post, thank you for cheering me up many a time and again, i have no idea what i would do without you, you always know how to make me smile, even on the worst of days
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
June 14th, 2009 at 10:29pm
God,
my many infinite thanks for everything.

Mom,
thanks for being my mommy.
: )
o mareh?
Demolition Lover
o mareh?
June 14th, 2009 at 11:20pm
A: Thank you for being at Fred Meyers that one Monday and waving at me. If it weren't for what you did, I would've never gotten the courage to talk to you, ever. You're the sweetest, most amazing guy I have ever met, and I hope this new found friendship could blossom into something more, someday.(:
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
June 15th, 2009 at 09:20am
Thank you mom. Needless to say what I`m thanking you for.

My grandma and grandpa, thank you for all the childhood memories. Love you much, rest in peace.

Although my time in INO has mostly already gone, I thank this site for giving me new friends. And for giving a place to vent my thoughts and feelings.

Thank you to God - if you excist, cool. If you don`t, then thanks anyway for giving me in the past something to hold on to.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 15th, 2009 at 10:48am
BFF.
You've stopped me from virtually doing things that would get me sectioned and you've looked after me so much. I'm blessed to have you and I love you.
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
June 15th, 2009 at 05:52pm
CoS;
Thank you for existing once. The people I met in the CoS are the most amazing people ever. And I matured a lot in the CoS. It changed my life forever. And I'll never forget it.

School;
Thank you for being there. I know I don't like admitting it, but you've really helped me through my life. Even if at one stage I never wanted to step foot inside you. You're one of the best things in my life, and I don't know what I'm going to do once I leave.

Des and Nate;
Thank you for making your videos on youtube. You make me smile so much, I adore you both so much. You make my life so much happier, and you don't even know it. Please continue to make your videos, you're wonderful.

fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
June 16th, 2009 at 08:02am
ino,
thank you for existing. i don't know what i'd be doing without you.

my retarded best friends,
thank you for being awesomes in your own ways.
Emcee
Awake and Unafraid
Emcee
June 16th, 2009 at 01:35pm
Neil, thank you for fixing my laptop. I seriosuly owe you one.

Mr W, thank you for giving me a little more confidence. I'll need it in the exam next week.

Mum, thank you for being there.

WAYT SBV (now the Poetry WAYT), thank you, very simply, for helping me find the most wonderful people in the world. I love them all more than I could possibly find words to describe.
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
June 16th, 2009 at 11:36pm
n00b WAYT: I looooooove choo guys <33
You were the first people that talked to me on INO without it being like I was an alien for being new. You are the greatest people in life. LlamaCat approves <333

CoS: Some of the most amazing people ever. Thank you for...just being there!

Google: Thank you for holding INO in your search engine. If not for that, I would not be who I am today (also a thank you to INO!)

Thomas: Thank you for that message. I needed that <3
deja entendu.
Salute You in Your Grave
deja entendu.
June 17th, 2009 at 10:32am
stuart, G, lewis, oli and aisling.
you're the best friends i could ever have.
and i will turn to you for anything.
i love you.
thank you so much for helping me.
WW108
In The Murder Scene
WW108
June 20th, 2009 at 07:43pm
I want to thank my friends for being there for me, even when they're not around.
I want to thank Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins for being such great actors in supernatural.

Thank you Green Day, for making awesome music, and that you're coming to Norway this year!.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
June 20th, 2009 at 07:48pm
Thank you to all that voted me for Speediest Poster for three months straight!

I'll never forget you guys :]
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
June 21st, 2009 at 02:58am
Dear God,

thank you for everything .
ILVM .

Dear Classmates,

thnx for making my everyday .
Emcee
Awake and Unafraid
Emcee
June 22nd, 2009 at 01:26pm
Joe, thank you for being you. Best bandmater ever, srsly <3.

Mr W, again, thank you. You've really, really gone above and beyond these past few weeks for us. Hopefully it'll all pay off tomorrow morning (:

The Boosh Boys, thank you for being funny. Your DVDs have made a day of maths revision much better than it would have been without them!
wrong
Awake and Unafraid
wrong
June 22nd, 2009 at 07:13pm
Dear L.
Thank you for the best 2 months in my life.

love, V.
Helena Rush.
Awake and Unafraid
Helena Rush.
June 22nd, 2009 at 07:40pm
Aimee

I'd never believe in myself if I'd never had you.
You make me smile daily, and always know how to make me feel better about everything.

Thank you so much, you're amazing. Words will never be enough.

Love
Loriloo In Love
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
June 23rd, 2009 at 07:11am
Scott - Thank you for being one of my best friends. I love you so much and honestly couldn't imagine things without you. I had such a good, smiley morning and being with you made me feel really happy again. You make me remember what amazing people I have as friends and how lucky I am. And, for that, I love and thank you.