Don't have an account? Create one!

Keep The Faith Guys..

AuthorMessage
idee fixe.
Salute You in Your Grave
idee fixe.
March 1st, 2008 at 07:08am

Guys, THANK YOU.
You don't know how much I/we appreciate this. Everyone's comments/encouragements -- it's moving.
People like you are my inspiration. We are saving My Chemical Romance, somehow. And guys, you are my heroines.
Thank you.
KEEP THE FAITH.
idee fixe.
Salute You in Your Grave
idee fixe.
March 11th, 2008 at 07:36am

Keep the Faith soundtrack. Smiley In Love We suggested songs that reminds us of Gee, MCR, or Keep the Faith. You can still recommend stuff, y'know. (:

Crayolla;NOWAI!:
Miseria Cantare - AFI
Keep The Faith - Bon Jovi
Keeping The Faith - Billy Joel
Keep The Faith - Michael Jackson
Lifesize - A Fine Frenzy
You're Not Alone - Saosin
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
Self Conclusion - The Spill Canvas
My Hero - Foo Fighters
Landlocked Blues - Bright Eyes
Best Of You - Foo Fighters
Desert Song - (I'm not going to ask why Fatma put The Moo Cows...)
On The Way Down - Ryan Cabrera
Everyday - High School Musical
If I Ever Lose My Faith In You - Sting
I've Got You - McFly
Kryptonite - Three Doors Down
Hallelujah - Paramore
Miracle - Paramore
When It Rains - Paramore
Handcuffs - Brand New
Superman - Five For Fighting
You - Switchfoot
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Your Gaurdian Angel - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Darkness Rising - The Matches
Skylines and Turnstiles - My Chem
My Reply - The Ataris
Hero - Regina Spektor
Holding Out For A Hero - Frou Frou
Lullaby (Goodnight My Angel) - Billy Joel

There's the songs so far, guys. :cute:

A beautiful message from our founder. Cry

Isa Way:
Everyone, listen.

A lot of us have been having troubles here. With faith, with RL, with a lot of things.

I just want to let you know that I don't care what you've done in the past, or whatever's holding you back and telling you you're not good enough for this.

You know what? Even if you think you don't belong anywhere, that you are never enough, this is the one place you should always be able to go to. I don't care if you're having problems with believing in them, in yourself, in... everything. You are part of this, of KTF, of this project, this battle, this movement, this frickin' lovefest. None of us knew what we were in for when we joined this thing, but it's gone on to move beyond what we've ever dreamt of. It's even expanded farther than our impossible love for MCR. It's not the only thing keeping us together anymore. Like it or not, we've all grown to love each other, we're a family here.

So please, don't ever, ever be afraid to post here or tell someone about what you're going through. Your posts, your stories, your writing and contributions keep this going, it made it what it is. Made us who we are. Nothing's going to change that. Nothing. This is the one thing that's supposed to make you feel like it's okay to not be okay, so there is no such thing as a "bad KTFer." You're here, you're alive, that's what matters.

KTF didn't just save our faith for MCR, but our faith in ourselves. I only hope it will keep doing that, even when we've left this site, when MCR no longer comes together to make records, when our KTF stories are long forgotten. Never forget what this has done for you, and what you have done for us.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, HEROES.

And keeping faith...
...letting love find a Way

Tehe
keeping the faith
Always Born a Crime
keeping the faith
March 12th, 2008 at 01:01am
^^ Yes
and.... nice soundtrack.
Tehe
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
March 12th, 2008 at 09:02am
Crayolla;NOWAI!:

Everyday - High School Musical

Wow EVERYDAY... Tehe

btw, nice soundtrack..

idee fixe.
Salute You in Your Grave
idee fixe.
March 14th, 2008 at 01:00am

I was wandering around a My Chem forum at friendster and saw an interesting thread. What would you say to tha haters who said these? And these were my responses. Forgive me since I often get carried away.

As much as I want to ignore them like what Jojo said, I can't. My blood boils at stuff like this and at the moment, I'm srsly in the mood to give someone a nice, big lecture. I'm gonna use heavy sarcasm since it's my talented to be extremely sarcastic.

1. I hate emo. Emo sucks. So MCR sucks. Evil or Very Mad
- Yeah, suuure they are, bitch. What proof do you have? Their songs? HA. Wow, nice proof you have. M'dear, please tell me the definition of this word you call "emo" because I searched in the dictionary and no results came, meaning, EMO IS NOT A FUCKING WORD. Where did you get that word, anyway? From the streets? Niiice, now I know where you came from. I know now that you're an unrefined, uncivilized, uneducated little boy/girl who came from the streets. I bet that you can't speak English without getting a nosebleed. I bet you can't not .tYp3 lyK3 d!zzz. Before you go bashing on someone or something, make sure that: one, you're making sense; two, you're grammar and spelling is correct because if it's not, i'm so gonna lol hard at you; three, you're sane and civilized and you're good at debates. Srsly, you thought wrong when you said those words to me. I say you're emo, dude. Now, go run off to your little emo friends and do something stupid like jump of a cliff. Oh, please do jump of a cliff. It would make not only me but a million people happy. I'll be sure to be at your funeral but you won't see me crying.
[ Did I get carried away? XD }

2. Haha! Gerard married Frank! Gosh! MY RADICAL GAYMANCE! Laughing
- Oh God, not again; another lunatic's in the loose, I see. I bet you're the friend of the emo dude in number one, right? Well, let me tell you this: "HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY, BITCH". Did you know that you're living in the 21st century? In the century where gay marriage is legal in some parts of the US and the church have to STFU? Well, I say you're gay; every homophobic is. And I'm gonna quote a Fall Out Boy song for you, dude: "GAY IS NOT A fucking SYNONYM FOR SHITTY". So what if they are gay with each other? I'll be so happy when that happens, to tell you the truth. I've been dreaming of a real life Frerard, Gerbert and Waycest all my life. *dreamy sigh* It's a pity you can't understand my point. It just proves how... old-fashioned you are. I bet you've been living in a convent full of priests and nuns who taught you that gay people are wrong. Well, you know what, dear one? The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 to heterosexuals. Do you know what this means, dude? GOD LOVES GAY PEOPLE and heterosexuals are often mislead, just like you. What if I told you I'm bisexual, and not because it was a trend? I love a girl, dude, and you can't stop a fucking heart from beating. In a few months, you'll eat everything you've said when a hot dude comes over in your place looking all sweaty and lust-y. Trust me on that, dear. Where was I, again? I seemed to have lost track. Oh yeah; you saying that is utterly stupid and you need to be educated. Maybe I'll let you read a few of Mindfreak's slash stories to enlighten you. I believe that I'm good at enlightening people. :cute:
Oh, and one last thing; just so you know, Gerard Way's married Lyn-Z, the bassist of MSI, last year and Frank married Jamia, her long-term girlfriend, last March 9 of this year. Are you happy, now? THEY'RE NOT GAY, just bisexual. So, are you embarassed now?

3. Is it really necessary for him (Gee) to dye his hair? Confused
- *sigh* *headdesk* Stupid people who don't know a thing. He dyed his hair platinum blonde or white so he'd fit the plot of The Black Parade album. He needed to look either like a cancer patient or something powerful and fitted to the plot. I may be wrong on some details but I'm pretty sure it's like that. Anyway, Gerard looks good whatever his hair color or hair length is. And, you don't need to worry because he dyed his hair black again now. You run off now, dear.

4. Gerard is alcoholic and a drug addict? How absurd! Twisted Evil
- *fumes* HE'S CLEAN NO, BITCH. HE'S A SOBER NOW, FUCKER. *breathes* He became sober for us, his fans. He did it so we won't follow those wrong doings. Hell, he even said goodbye to his friendship with Bert just so he can do that! Understand him, will you! He lost a friend, his best friend at that, just so he can really save us. Do you know how hard it is to be sober when you've been drinking all your life? Especially when you refused to put yourself in a rehabilitation house? He's remarkable, if you ask me. It's a noble deed... admirable. And about the drug addict thing... he's changed and that's what matters. Like I said, he's clean now and that's what matters. I'm pretty sure he won't go back to his "old ways" since he knows how hard it was to be like that. He's a hero; can't you see that? He's my hero. He's our hero. Has he saved you yet, dear? I can see that.

5. Toro's afro hair sucks. He should have a hair cut.
- What do you care about Ray's hair? I think it's totally awesome and wonderful. I love his afro. It's what makes him Ray Toro. It makes him unique and wonderful. Let's say I take something from you which makes you, well, you. Will you still be you anymore? No. You'll just be another person walking on the streets. It makes him Ray and unique and I know you have every right to express your comments but you can't force him to get a haircut. Who are you, anyway? Are you his brother? Friend? Boyfriend? Mind your own hair, ass.

I'll answer the remaining to later. I need a break. *stretches*

Now, about the "I'll just shut up" thing, I have to disagree with you on that, Jo. What did MCR do to get bashed left and right by these... people? Did MCR kill their pet or something? No. They did absolutely nothing but make music and save people along the way. I think that, not that they don't have the right, but, uh, no motive of saying those awful things to this amazing band when the band didn't do anything at all. And when their comments get out of hand, that's where we step in. Actually, it's better to shut them up early. :cute:

There were still two questions left. I'm gonna answer them later since the first five questions exhausted me a bit. These were the last two:

6. Mikey looks better when he's wearing his eyeglasses. He looks awfully weird. Laughing
7. Had you heard Bob sing? [Gerard, Gerard, you make my heart burn = http://www.bobssoloproject.com/] Laughing

Er... yeah. *leaves*
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
March 14th, 2008 at 10:01am

rolling on floor

nakakatawa mga tao dun..
most of them were "TEENIES"
damn!
araw-araw ata akong may kaaway sa group na yun..
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
March 14th, 2008 at 11:21am
phantoms forever:

rolling on floor

nakakatawa mga tao dun..
most of them were "TEENIES"
damn!
araw-araw ata akong may kaaway sa group na yun..
ako, marami akong kaaway sa mga MCR haters sa mga kaklase ko noon. pero pagod na ko makipag away. man, hanggang kanina, last day namin, president namin (na addicted sa FOB at hate ang MCR) ininsulto MCR nanaman. XD
BUT I STILL KEEP THE FAITH... i don't care about them (the haters) at all. I LOVE MCR and that's all what MATTERS.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
March 14th, 2008 at 07:40pm
^Right, It doesn't matter what the 'haters' know, they just don't know. If they tried to see this band in a way they may even see something interesting... but some just over react in such a way they refuse to listen to this band... 0_0... lol, I think I'm speaking a weird language, haha
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
March 25th, 2008 at 10:18am
i hope that a lot of people out there still keeps the faith to MCR. people these days seem to give up what mattered to them the most. but we're here, and we are true in keeping the faith. we're here for MCR. Very Happy lol. i think i sound O.A. now...
The Way
Joining The Black Parade
The Way
April 2nd, 2008 at 08:44am
OHAIII. Binubuhay ko lang. xD
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
April 3rd, 2008 at 07:09am
tama... ibuhay nyo pa yung faith... Very Happy

i just got a magazine that featured MCR yesterday... and i really loved this quote that gerard said. if anyone knows this already, please comment. here's the quote:

"when i was fifteen, i got a held up of .375 Magnum, had a gun pointed to my head and put on the floor, execution-style. NO MATTER HOW UGLY THE WORLD GETS OR HOW STUPID IT SHOWS ME IT IS, I ALWAYS HAVE FAITH..."

so still, KEEP THE FAITH.
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
April 3rd, 2008 at 09:20am

Wow
what magazine is that?!
btw, just always Keep The Faith Mr. Green
The Way
Joining The Black Parade
The Way
April 3rd, 2008 at 10:05am
I got this off myspace. It was a message.

"You made Keep the Faith? We received a ton of stuff from the Philippines and we were all sorting through it and Gerard got a hold of it first because it had his picture on it. He's been hogging it for a while but sometimes he'll let us read some of the stories which really floored me. Some of you really got it.. you must be psychic or something because some of those really knocked us off because they were so right on. It's been a crazy year for all of us but we made it through.

Anyway he's the one who does all the letter shit but we agreed we'll do it together after we all read it.So maybe you weren't expecting a reply but check your mailbox sometime once we get off our asses or gerard is done with it, he says he's still into the letters part. I hope you enjoyed our show there by the way we bought transformers there and we still have them. Thanks for everything and don't worry, we got it.

take care, Mikeyway"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
April 3rd, 2008 at 10:20am

Wow
Good LORD!!!

and it's from Mikey!!!!

Now it's totally confirmed!!!
Congratulations ate ISA!!!
you're so lucky!
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
April 3rd, 2008 at 10:21am

That's FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're truly a legend!!

KEEP THE FAITH GUYS!!!
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 3rd, 2008 at 10:29am
Wow... is that true? Well, ugh... umm... hehe *does not know what to say*

Well...Yeah

KEEP THE FAITH NO MATTER WHAT. There may be things that bring us down but that's not going to stop anyone... There are always people who understand, side by side hand in hand... ^_~...

You're all lucky!!! (I'm not...)
ayra m
Salute You in Your Grave
ayra m
April 3rd, 2008 at 11:18am
is that true? cool....from mikey..hehehe...

WE SHOULD ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH TO THOSE GUYS..WHO SAVE ARE LIFE...AND THOUGHT US NOT TO TAKE SHIT FROM ANYBODY..
The Way
Joining The Black Parade
The Way
April 3rd, 2008 at 11:59am
ayra m
Salute You in Your Grave
ayra m
April 3rd, 2008 at 12:14pm
^whuouw...cool..
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.