Don't have an account? Create one!

Frankie's Skele-Gloves

AuthorMessage
Emily Haines.
Salute You in Your Grave
Emily Haines.
October 9th, 2006 at 09:35pm
I bought my friend a pair last year, because I promised I would if she got to second base in a PE game of softball.
XD
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 10th, 2006 at 04:28am
Sezrapiratepants:
C y a n i d e ':
Sezrapiratepants:
C y a n i d e ':
captain planet:
Silly Australia with no Morrisons.
Pfft.
x

I'm an Aussie.
>_>

yay go the Aussies!!!
i got Frankie gloves GO TO DANGERFIELD but hey aren't restocking so hurry RUN! i've got 5, hehee i shared a pair with my friend
you can get ones that say misfits on them form this music store but they are really expensive like $40 or something i love my gloves *hugs gloves*

Oh my Bob! Luuuucky! I dont think im in the position to ask my parents for more money though because my dad is already trying to get me and him tickets to Big Day Out. I cant believe MCR are coming to Aussie again!
*SQUEE!*
i know! $115 though i have no money but if i dont see them i will die i luv bob

Yeah im trying to get on my parents good side lol! I have to go, i don't think they've been so close to Newcastle before!
rhiannon.
Motor Baby
rhiannon.
October 10th, 2006 at 12:44pm
*woot* i want some lol!
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
October 11th, 2006 at 09:07am
cyanide- Yeah im trying to get on my parents good side lol! I have to go, i don't think they've been so close to Newcastle before!

OMG I"M ALLOWED TO GO!! *screams loudly* have you seen them before? maybe i'll see you there
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 13th, 2006 at 02:38am
Sezrapiratepants:
cyanide- Yeah im trying to get on my parents good side lol! I have to go, i don't think they've been so close to Newcastle before!

OMG I"M ALLOWED TO GO!! *screams loudly* have you seen them before? maybe i'll see you there

Omg im going too i just bought tickets!
*Scream louder*
Ive never seen them before omg i cant wait! I might see you there too, i'll be wearing skeleton gloves.
Very Happy
Something
Killjoy
Something
October 13th, 2006 at 12:55pm
I have skele-gloves from hot topic..

they are 14 bucks but they are red bones instead of white...

they have grey bones too if anyone is interested
With_the_Band
Thinking Happy Thoughts
With_the_Band
October 13th, 2006 at 06:57pm
I'm pretty much SUPER jealous. Surprised yeah. A girl had a pair of skele gloves with green bones, and it was really ironic because I was telling people about how I wanted some with white bones at the time.
Something
Killjoy
Something
October 13th, 2006 at 06:58pm
Mine are red

=]
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
October 13th, 2006 at 11:12pm
Damn I want a pair, too bad I live in CANADA.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
October 14th, 2006 at 02:12am
I got Frankie's gloves when I went to see them in concert, they were selling them with their merch . . . so I'm a lucky Canadian. Very Happy
x heaven helped me x
Killjoy
x heaven helped me x
October 14th, 2006 at 02:17am
my mum bought the last pair from safeways about a week ago..... but ALL of my friends want pairs - looks like nother shopping trip!
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
October 14th, 2006 at 02:32am
C y a n i d e ':
Sezrapiratepants:

*Scream louder*
Ive never seen them before omg i cant wait! I might see you there too, i'll be wearing skeleton gloves.
Very Happy

omg yes!!! i'm gonna have frankie crosses on my face so if you see me wave OMG they are having another show at the Horden which is my fav concert spot!!!
i have to go, lol
do you have myspace?
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 14th, 2006 at 03:35am
Sezrapiratepants:
C y a n i d e ':
Sezrapiratepants:

*Scream louder*
Very Happy

omg yes!!! i'm gonna have frankie crosses on my face so if you see me wave OMG they are having another show at the Horden which is my fav concert spot!!!
i have to go, lol
do you have myspace?

Omg yay i dunno if im gonna do makeup coz i think its gonna be too hot but im gonna make a home made MCR shirt. Its gonna be so cool!
And yeh ive got myspace its http://www.myspace.com/vampy_is_rad
Stare-x
Bleeding on the Floor
Stare-x
October 15th, 2006 at 06:55am
C y a n i d e ':
Sezrapiratepants:
C y a n i d e ':
Sezrapiratepants:

*Scream louder*
Very Happy

i have to go, lol
do you have myspace?

Omg yay i dunno if im gonna do makeup coz i think its gonna be too hot but im gonna make a home made MCR shirt. Its gonna be so cool!

yea it's gonna be really hot lol but im gonna do it anyway
im making a shirt as well yay
im gonna add you on myspace now Smile
Demolition Lover Jo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Demolition Lover Jo
October 15th, 2006 at 09:30am
talking about the gloves... there back for halloween. i was gonna buy them in asda, but they were like. 2-3 years and wouldnt fit on my goddam hand!!!
carys hilton.
Salute You in Your Grave
carys hilton.
October 15th, 2006 at 09:33am

Clinton Cards mate. Cool

£1.15 and they glow in the dark!
Ahaha I love the UK.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
October 15th, 2006 at 08:30pm
I got some skeleton toe socks today!!!
la vie boheme
Salute You in Your Grave
la vie boheme
October 15th, 2006 at 11:48pm
Weelll If you live in NZ you can go to most $2 shops they have them for $2.
You have to cut the fingers off.
But they are the same
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
October 17th, 2006 at 07:20am
Sezra-XPrettyinPunkX:
C y a n i d e ':
Sezrapiratepants:
C y a n i d e ':
Sezrapiratepants:

*Scream louder*
Very Happy

i have to go, lol
do you have myspace?

yea it's gonna be really hot lol but im gonna do it anyway
im making a shirt as well yay
im gonna add you on myspace now Smile

Lol i was gonna try making my mouth look stitched up but it'll be too hot for me.
I'm gonna make a T-Shirt too! <3
mullet.
Really Not Okay
mullet.
October 17th, 2006 at 04:59pm

LYKEOMGZZ;;

Cyanide and Sezra-XPrettyinPunkX, how about you guys STOP pyramid quoting && PM each other, since all you're doing is spamming the thread. Sorry if it sounds bitchy, but it's really obnoxious.

I have the ones from Hot Topic. I absolutely loveeee them.