Don't have an account? Create one!

The Matches

AuthorMessage
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 20th, 2008 at 11:16pm
awww, thank you! [: <3

and yess. most likely. or my friend is. idk.
i probably will. i get/am very camera happy. haha!
oh mannn, excitement. [:
folkin' around.
Salute You in Your Grave
folkin' around.
March 21st, 2008 at 12:43am
>.<
Man, I just remembered it was Justin's birthday on the 19th.
Sorry Justin.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 21st, 2008 at 10:44am
'ayayay! happy belated birthday justin!
i wonder if he's gotten his birthday smacks yet, obb~*

and fshgfjgsd, todaaaaay. [x
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
March 21st, 2008 at 04:33pm
HOPE YOU HAVE FUN TONIGHT, AMBERRR.
<33333
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 22nd, 2008 at 04:44am
THANK YOU SO MUCH, KYYYYM<3.
ahhh. i did! i met them all except justin. /:
i'll go into more detail tomorrow.
but one thing:

shawn's and my kicks.
he really liked my shoes [and shades].
and i told him his shoes are like my shoes' daddy. XD
bella;
Bleeding on the Floor
bella;
March 22nd, 2008 at 08:29am
Aww that's sweet, they really are such nice guys ^^
I'm so happy you met them (except Justin). Did Whalen talk much? He seemed a little shy when I saw them.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 22nd, 2008 at 11:15am
they are! and no, he didn't. plus he was with his girlfriend. so i was like, "Matt! uh hey, can you sign my shirt please?" and then after that i was like, "okay, picture!" then we took a picture, i told him thanks and he was like, "you're welcome!"
but it's funny/sad because no one was going up to him, but after i did, more people started to go up to him.
so i don't think anyone knew he was in a band, let alone the matches, if someone wouldn't have went up to him. /:

and ahhh, okay.
so the first time i met jon was at this store called target. my friend needed to go to the bathroom, so we're walking to the bathroom in the store. and then i hear, "Hey! I like your shirt." and i look up, and who is it other than jon himself?! and then i look at him and i'm like, "I LIKE YOU!" ahahah. so then we talked for like a minute, and took a picture (my friend has it on her camera, so i don't have that one yet.) and then i let him do his business.

okay. and then when the show starts, forever the sickest kids play, and sonny. and i swear. i thought i was going to die during sonny. it was so boring and his songs dragged on forever, and i knew the matches were playing right after him. so i was like, "hfsgf. hurry up." so then, finally, when sonny is done, the soundcheck dude comes out and fixes everything. and jon comes out, and i'm like, "dhgsfhf~!" haha. and then they continued to do check for awhile (little maggots was one of the songs they play during soundcheck, but not the whole thing. ]: ), and then they started playing. they played, "Sunburn", "AM tilts", "Salty Eyes", "Clumsy Heart", "Sick Little Suicide", "Wake the Sun" and "Papercut Skins". and oh, yeah. when i was watching them play, there was a poster of them on the barricade, and i was like, "HELL YEAH." out loud and grabbed it, and this girl was like, "oh, thats mine. but you can have it! haha." and i was like, "DUDE. I AM SO SORRY. D:" and she was like, "No, it's fine! I don't really listen to them." and i was like, "thank you so much!" and after they played, since i was right at the barricade, i asked the security guard to help me out so i could go meet them at the merch table. so my friend and i are sitting against a wall in the venue for like 5 minutes, and then jon walks right past us. and i say hi to him again, but then leave because shawn was in a different area like 10 feet away and i had already met jon. (i didn't get his signature though.) and then again, i don't even say hi to him first, shawn goes, "HEY! A homemade the matches shirt, yeah!" and i was like, "thank you!" and i was like, "i know you have other people to sign stuff for, but do you think you could draw something on my shirt?" and he was like, "yeah!" and even though there were other people, he took like a minute to draw on my shirt. this is what he drew. it's on the back. the front of my shirt is this, haha. and then i bought a hoodie, and i sat by the merch table and watched shawn meet and sign people's stuff, (because i'm a hardcore creeper like that. D: ) and when there were barely any people again, my friend and i went to go to talk to him again (but i forgot to get another picture with him. the first one i took is very unflattering for me. lmao. but he looks amazing, of course.) but my friend asked him about warped, and he looked like he got kinda mad. my friend was like, "why aren't you guys playing warped?" and he was like, "because we're not. we played last year." and i was like, "/: but you guys are going to at least have another tour in the summer right?" and he was like, "... Sure." and i was like, "aww, come on, please?" and then he kinda shook it off and got cheerier and smiled and was like, "yeah, hopefully." and then i asked him if could climb him and he was like, "! -stands in a fixed position." so i tried to climb him, but i couldn't quite do it, ahaha. i got to like his knees/ass but then fell down. i was like, "darn!" i wanted to climb on his shoulders, haha. and oh yeah, i gave him a toy crow puppet, and it squawks and stuff, and he was like, 'aww, whats it's name?!' and i was like, "i didn't give it one, you can name him!" and he was like, "awww, alright. we'll name him mercury!" and then he played with it for awhile and showed people, and then he set it up against the merch table with a band of hope cds, so it looked like the crow's wings were on top of the cds, it was really adorable. ahah. and then i was like, "oh hey! your shoes could be my shoes daddies!" and he was like, "oh yeah, they could! hayyy. i really like those shoes." ahahah. and oh yeah, when i met them, i couldn't stop using my slang. i was like, "Hey dawg!" to them and stuff, and i called shawn "homeslice." it was really fun. but i think they all got really weirded/creeped out by me. XDDD

and i took some pictures, but here are my favorites:
harharhar.
harharhar.
harharhar.
harharhar.
harharhar.
but they came out bad because of the lighting, minus that last one. ahaha.
i showed him that picture right after i took it and he was like, "Mustache!"

meetin' the harris.
MATTMATTMATT~!

HOLY SHT I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD BE THAT LONG, LMFAO.
folkin' around.
Salute You in Your Grave
folkin' around.
March 22nd, 2008 at 11:55am
the matches.:
and ahhh, okay.
so the first time i met jon was at this store called target. my friend needed to go to the bathroom, so we're walking to the bathroom in the store. and then i hear, "Hey! I like your shirt." and i look up, and who is it other than jon himself?! and then i look at him and i'm like, "I LIKE YOU!" ahahah. so then we talked for like a minute, and took a picture (my friend has it on her camera, so i don't have that one yet.) and then i let him do his business.

meetin' the harris.

^ I love that story the best. :]

But it sounds like you had an amazing time. You're sooo lucky.
And I can't believe Shawn let you climb him. Awesome. So, I'm guessing
it wasn't hard for you to meet them on the AP tour?

Oh and that picture is so cute. : )
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 22nd, 2008 at 12:07pm
lmfao, it was amazing.
like, it wouldn't have even happened if i didn't see this girl in line wearing a jack's mannequin shirt. i was like, "hey, i love your shirt. they're one of my favorite bands!" and we started talking and she was like, "I want to go get some crackers, want to come?" and my friend and i were like, "Sure!" so if it wasn't for her, that would have never happened. ahaha<3. i felt bad though because i stopped him again right before he was about to go into the bathroom, and i was like, "wait, soap?!" and he was like, "hahaha! in a few days." then i really let him go. XD

thanks so much<3. and i know, i really really am lucky. i can't believe it either! lmao.
everyone was so nice though, the first time i tried, i compeletely failed. and these girls were like, "here, do you need a hand?!" and tried hoisting me on to shawn, ahaha. it was so much fun. i'm scared i might have hurt him though. like i'm only 4'11 and weight like 93 pounds, but i have a really strong grip. D:

and no, dude, not hard at all! it's so easy. just go out after they play.
tbh, none of the other bands are worth seeing anyway.

AWWWWWW. thanks so much. ahah. idk why though, but in the one with matt i look happier.
i think it's the angle it was taken at. because i was equally happy to meet all of them. XD
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
March 22nd, 2008 at 12:28pm
MY GOD AMBER IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD SUCH A KICKASS TIME. <3333333 SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
JUST ONE THING. SHAWN NEEDS TO SHAVE THAT STACHE. THAT'S ALL! SRSLY.

lmao, ily amber for totally climbing shawn. or attempting to.

and it was the same way with matt at warped tour. no one was asking for pictures or anything. when my friend and I did he smiled a little, but was like completely mute. D:
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 22nd, 2008 at 12:36pm
I did! omg. it was so fun. thanks so much luv<3.
but i didn't mention our gay threesome fantasy, i'm sorry.
i thought i freaked him out enough. XDDD
and i like his 'stache, it makes him look ethnic. XD

lmao. dude. it was hard! i was like, "uh. do you think you could maybe bend your knees a bit?" and then it got really awkward because i was like all over him, and my pants ripped. and i was like, "... i'm done." ahahah. he was so nice though. when i asked him he was like. ": o -gets in position-"

dude, i know. he's so quiet, but he's such a sweet dude. i was like, "awwww [:"
and i love the picture i took with him. his smile is like, " :
)
" ahaha. and his head is like, right there. XDD

and oh yeah! i'm so cool that i wear sunglasses at night indoors and when i went to talk to shawn the second time i was wearing them. and he was like, "I love your glasses!" and i was like, "thanks! they have literature on them!" and he was like, "haha! where did you get them?" and i was like, "the swap meet." and he was like, "Really?!?!" ahahaha.

i also like this picture.
his hands are massive!
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 22nd, 2008 at 07:23pm

^ asdkjaskdaskada I AM SO JEALOUS :]

Shawn wore the same thing at the show I went to Tehe
Ah, it's so awesome how you met jon in Target!
I will never look at Target the same.
Ah =D
this makes me happy.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 22nd, 2008 at 08:46pm
ahaha, right by the bathroom at that. XD

and ahh! i think i forgot to mention.
this was one of my favorite parts of meeting shawn. this was before i said anything, i was standing there waiting to get an autograph and photo, and like. someone brought him a printed out sign that just said, "bitchin' " on it. and i saw it, and i was like, "you're bitchinnn'. " and i didn't think he heard me, but he looked up from what he was signing and smiled. and i was like, "we can go down to huntington!" and he smiled and laughed, and then i think thats when he noticed my shirt, but idk. it might have been a little bit after that, because i just kept on letting people meet him before me. so i don't really remember when it happened. XD but when he noticed my shirt thats when i got my picture and talked with him and whatnot. i just loved that though. the way he smiled when i said that. i was like, " d'awwww!" ahaha.
bella;
Bleeding on the Floor
bella;
March 22nd, 2008 at 09:54pm
Wow, I'm a little jealous ^^
I barely spoke to them because there was mega crowds esp. around Shawn, and also I was being dragged over to see The Offspring by my crazy friend Lois. Hmph.

Cute pics by the way. Whalen!
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 23rd, 2008 at 02:41pm
aww, that sucks. /:
most people were there for all time low and the rocket summer and whatever. but there was a huge crowd around shawn for awhile, but i just waited it out. and like, no one was around matt. i was like, "aww. ]: " but then again, i don't think he really likes the attention + his girlfriend was there. but still, i think he was happy that we noticed him.

and thank you! i know. i love the one of matt and I, ahaha. his facial expression is sooooo adorable.
XD
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
March 23rd, 2008 at 03:49pm
Yay! Amber,I'm so glad you got to meet him/Matt/Jon! That's a great story. Shawn's such a sweet man.

Anyway . . .
I'm seeing them tomorrow! And the next day. I'm so excited, but I have a bit of a sunburn and it's... that time of the month. 8|
I'm sure it'll still be awesome, though, as I'm not going to do that much uterus-churning except during the Matches' set.
light up
Awake and Unafraid
light up
March 23rd, 2008 at 09:51pm
ahhh im so jealousss
were they still around to meet people after all time low?
my friend wont want to get out until she sees them
(the play second to last on my date)
thats such a short set list =[
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
March 23rd, 2008 at 11:33pm
thanks olivia.
i hope they play an acoustic set for your date(s).
they didn't for mine. /:

and no, they weren't. they went out after their set for about 25 minutes or so. and since all time low are "co-headlining" they have like a 45+ minute set or something. it's a little bit longer than the other opening bands. and the only ones who came out after they played were the ones i met. justin didn't come out at all. /: and yeah, i know i was disappointed. and just a warning- sonny is REALLY bad. at least i thought he was.
this sounds horrible, but you should just leave your friend to meet them, ahaha. i mean, if you don't want to see ATL anyway. it'd be worth it. i mean, if she's your friend, she should understand. and it's not like you really need a friend while you're actually watching a band play. you know? just tell her you'll meet her by the merch table after. thats what my friend and i did. if one of us got lost we'd meet up at the merch table. i really hope everyone has a dandy time!
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 24th, 2008 at 12:41am

Amber, I drew you something

Hahaha, it's supposed to be Shawn >.<
phantom.
Shotgun Sinner
phantom.
March 24th, 2008 at 12:49am
Yeah... I'm planning on leaving my homie whilst she watches ATL and the rocket summer to lurk around with Shawn in the back of the house (re: house = venue). I'm going to feel like such a creep because I'm going to be... by myself unless I find one of my friends I've met at previous Matches shows? Gawww I hope.

Also, LOOK AT THESE SHOES I AM GETTING ARE THEY NOT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SHOES IN THE WORLD DON'T THEY REMIND YOU OF SHAWN

8| i'm in love with them.