Don't have an account? Create one!

What would you do if one of the mcr members died?

AuthorMessage
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
February 28th, 2008 at 05:10pm
If one of them died, I would be really devastated and mourn for as long as it takes but I'm not going to kill myself.
I mean, yes it's sad one of them died but most are still here and it's best that we treasure our own lives also.
MCR wouldn't be the same that they are now if one of the band members died (I feel so bad saying this) but hopefully, they will still continue amazing people through the loss.
Pixiesan
Motor Baby
Pixiesan
February 28th, 2008 at 09:29pm
The Spill Canvas:
If one of them died, I would be really devastated and mourn for as long as it takes but I'm not going to kill myself.
I mean, yes it's sad one of them died but most are still here and it's best that we treasure our own lives also.
MCR wouldn't be the same that they are now if one of the band members died (I feel so bad saying this) but hopefully, they will still continue amazing people through the loss.
I totally agree with you. As I said before--if MCR loses faith, so will the fans.
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
February 29th, 2008 at 08:43am
Madonna Addolorata:
The Spill Canvas:
I totally agree with you. As I said before--if MCR loses faith, so will the fans.

Exactly what I would say.
ChloeREVENGE
Joining The Black Parade
ChloeREVENGE
February 29th, 2008 at 08:57am
i don't really know. i think i'd go into shock and have a mental breakdown with the crying and all...i'd have to put off listening to them for a while too, it'd be painful.
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
February 29th, 2008 at 09:32am
I'd miss school for a week or so. I probably wouldn't leave my room...
Ahead of the Curve
Always Born a Crime
Ahead of the Curve
February 29th, 2008 at 12:39pm
Frank's Pixie:
I'd miss school for a week or so. I probably wouldn't leave my room...

I just wouldn't know what to do anymore
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
February 29th, 2008 at 02:48pm
Don't even. Shocked

I would be in denial. And then I'd be really upset. And cry for days and not want to go to school or anything. Then I'd get really pissed off because they're so young and such amazing people and it's not fair.

Not really sure what I'd do after that but I would NOT be a happy camper.
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
February 29th, 2008 at 03:16pm
I know this sounds really insensative, but I don't think I would even shed a tear. I mean sure, I love them and all, but I dont personally know them. It wouldn't be a personal loss. It would be like hearing a complete stranger died. Still very sad, but not enough to make me devastated.

Unless they stopped making music. Then I'd be totally upset.
Fleur-de-lis
Killjoy
Fleur-de-lis
February 29th, 2008 at 03:28pm
I have nightmares about this.

I would be in denial, and I don't think I'd ever really get over it. When someone you know in person dies, I expect it's a lot easier to accept, then when a celebritity dies, because they were never there in person, you know? Obviously, it hurts a lot more to lose someome close to you, but at least it would seem more real when they're not there. You don't have that with celebs, it's much easy for you to convince yourself they're still alive and go into denial.

That's why they're are conspiracy theorys when celebs die that they are still alive. Because it is so hard to accept and realise.
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
March 1st, 2008 at 07:22pm
This might sound really mean (it isn't meant to) but I'd rather all of them died , than just one...
I mean, at least they'd all still be together...

Of course I'd rather none of them died, but hey, it's going to happen eventually, right?
Bob_n_Me_4Ever
Fabulous Killjoy
Bob_n_Me_4Ever
March 1st, 2008 at 07:28pm
I would cry for ever I can barely even think about that without crying
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
March 2nd, 2008 at 12:41am
This would happen in three easy steps:

1. Be depressed again.

2. Have an emotional Breakdown

3. Not be here on earth anymore.
looserkid._.p
Joining The Black Parade
looserkid._.p
March 2nd, 2008 at 12:45am
if one of them died then i think mcr would definately make a song or album whtvr..
snowwhite
Killjoy
snowwhite
March 2nd, 2008 at 12:54am
The Spill Canvas:

i think the same...

it'll terrible with i'm not going to kill myself..
missGway
Killjoy
missGway
March 5th, 2008 at 03:00pm
littlewindmill:
i think that ide die a little... NO, ALOT inside.
and i would mourn for months...

i agree
Pixiesan
Motor Baby
Pixiesan
March 5th, 2008 at 04:23pm
It's like I know them personally. They know more about what I'm going through than anyone I know personally. It's like I finally found someone who understands me. If any of them died, it would absolutely kill me, but I would carry on.

For those who say they would commit suicide, think about this--
Would the dead member want you to do that? Hell. No.
They would want you to keep the faith and carry on. I think they would be disappointed if any fans died because of their death.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
March 6th, 2008 at 02:07am
Yknow, everytime i check out this thread, i get emotionally exhausted...just trying to imagine 1 of em dead. i think ive gotta stop doing this hahaha. i feel like im suffocating. woah. OK im outta here
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
March 6th, 2008 at 02:26am
I'd cry. A lot. I mean, I cried when Pavarotti died. I cried when freaking Steve Irwin died, and it's not like he was my hero. >.<

But then I'd probably... I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably be real quiet for a while and try to distract myself from it.

I'd stop writing and reading fanfiction about the band.

I'd probably either stop listening to MCR, or listen to them even more. I dunno.

And I definitely would NOT want them to make another album. My Chem are My Chem, and if they made an album missing one of the members, it wouldn't feel right.
Pixiesan
Motor Baby
Pixiesan
March 6th, 2008 at 09:59am
But that would be giving up the faith.
It may not be the same, but there are kids that need them whether there's a missing band member or not.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
March 6th, 2008 at 10:31am
Wow, nice cheerful topic of conversation.