Don't have an account? Create one!

What would you do if one of the mcr members died?

AuthorMessage
Amanda Shotgun
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Shotgun
April 16th, 2008 at 09:59pm
I would cry... a lot..
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
April 17th, 2008 at 01:14am
I'd cry and probably be super depressed that one of my idols I look up to passed away.
Demolition Lover 85
Killjoy
Demolition Lover 85
April 17th, 2008 at 12:41pm
I'd be so upset! I'd be in shock, I'd cry. Right now i'm a little obsessed with them so it would rip me apart.
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
April 17th, 2008 at 02:43pm
i probably wouldn't listen to them for awhile (when casey calvert died, i didn't listen to h.h for months) i would be in denial for a long time, then i would cry and scream hysterically while destroying my room when it hits me. lets just say i'd be upset for a very long time Crying or Very sad
NoOneCanTouchUs
Joining The Black Parade
NoOneCanTouchUs
April 17th, 2008 at 08:41pm
Definitely break down, listen to EVERY MCR song numerous times in a row....depending on which member have a memorial that would have something to do with them (Like burn a guitar for Ray or Frankie, or something more creative probably), definitely not leave my house for awhile...at least till someone forced me to. Watch every video of theirs over and over....and I dont know...there would be alot more that I just honestly cant even imagine.
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
April 29th, 2008 at 04:52am
i'd break down.
i... it'd like, really shake me up. There'd be a point where it'd get to painful to listen to their songs... I'd be in shock for ages. I'd be a total wreck, and that'd effect my school/social life. my life all together :/
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
April 29th, 2008 at 06:23am
Ick... This has got me thinking about it now...
Cos' there is gonna be a time when this happens... I know we might not all be 'as obssesed' as we are now...
But when it does come round, we'll look back to all our memories we had involving them, how much they changed our lives, what they have done for us.
wow.
Now i wanna cry... haha
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
April 30th, 2008 at 08:15pm
I cry. For a LONG time. especially if it was Gerard. He just really inspires me. others say they wouldnt't llisten to their music but I would. I think it's better to let the emotion out than keep it all inside. crying is good and i do it all the time. So I would deffinitely listne to their music a TON if that happened. I would hold a funeral in my back yard. I would basically just cry forever. Yea. But am just rambling because I don't want to think about what would happen if that happened.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
April 30th, 2008 at 08:31pm
I actually am unable to comprehend that.

I think I'd pass through all five stages of grief and then be sent to a counsellor by my mother. Either that or slapped and told to grow up...

But I definitely would be in shock and mourning for quite a while. Neutral
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
May 2nd, 2008 at 05:54am
It makes me want to cry thinking about it Crying or Very sad
I would deffinately cry alot and i would probably just shut myself off from everyone else, cos that's what i do when i get upset.
But yeah, i would mourn for ages.
Chantal
Bleeding on the Floor
Chantal
May 2nd, 2008 at 08:32am
shock..denial...an emotional breakdown of some sort where i lock myself in my bathroom and refuse to talk to anyone or go to school or anything...feel like there is a part of missing now that that part isnt alive...a BIG part..my insides just kind of get messed up and id cry a lot and unlike most people, id listen to their music more than ever(if thats possible) it would be the only thing that could get me through it
AmandaAdenine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AmandaAdenine
May 2nd, 2008 at 10:34am
I'd cry for a very very long time. I'd lock myself in my room, and cry.
That's all it would be.
And then I'd try to convince myself it was a joke. And then after I realized it wasn't I'd cry more.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 2nd, 2008 at 10:59am
I really want this thread to go away; I don't want to entertain these thoughts! No offense or anything...
Morgaine.
Jazz Hands
Morgaine.
May 2nd, 2008 at 01:06pm
I would be shocked and saddened.... and this thread depresses the shit out of me..... Crying or Very sad
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
May 9th, 2008 at 08:50am
i think..i'll be insane...or maybe just...so sad....sooooooo much.....my gosh!a major heartache!tsk tsk....
Citizen Erased.
Salute You in Your Grave
Citizen Erased.
May 9th, 2008 at 10:35am
I would probably miss a week of school, sit in my room crying, and listen to the CD's over and over.
I would also watch LOTMS to see the person again. D'=
Strfckrs Inc.
Salute You in Your Grave
Strfckrs Inc.
May 19th, 2008 at 08:55am
I take ages to accept that people have died
Like, seriously long

Just last week I went 'OH MY GOD! Heath Ledger is never going to make a movie again! He's gone! Never coming back!'

But I don't think I could live in a world where a member from MCR doesn't exist
Which sounds mental, but eh...it's an Edward-Bella relationship that I have with them XD

My friend was like 'I didn't know your connection with them was that strong...' when I told her that
But it's just the truth! I'm not crazy!
methane skies.
Salute You in Your Grave
methane skies.
September 12th, 2008 at 03:57am
I would be lost for words, say "It can't be true, it's just a joke" for a few hours or maybe even days until it really sinks in then I would cry my eyes out.
MCR means so much to me, they've got me through so many hard times, it's like tearing away a part of me.

I wouldn't be able to listen to them for a while, I would be in so much pain. I'd take a long time to get over it, I get emotional over little things, this will make me fall apart. It just wouldn't be life without MCR. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
September 12th, 2008 at 06:47am
Listen to MCR for hours, then find out if they're looking for a replacement.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 12th, 2008 at 08:30am
I would most likely fill my walls with picture of said person, cry for weeks, listen to all the tracks they played on, just be filled completely with remorse and depression for a long time, write all over the threads on INO *hehe*, and never recover knowing that A. the world won't be the same without them. and B. they won't ever be able to find a replacement to beat them. I♥ them all