Don't have an account? Create one!

If MCR is a...

AuthorMessage
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
July 20th, 2008 at 10:57am
If MCR were Batman characters:
Frankie: Lt. James Gordon: Like Gordon, Frankie has strong morals and will stand up for what he believes in. He works to make the world a better place, protecting those he cares about and putting trust and belief into people who otherwise have none (i.e. Gordon trusts Batman when others don't, Frankie has always believed in Gerard when others thought he couldn't give up drink and drugs). Gordon and Frankie both have big hearts and ideally want to save the world to make it better for their loved ones.

Gerard: Batman/Bruce Wayne. Like Batman he on the outside can to some seem dark and threatening, it's not until you get on the inside that you see that both Bruce and Gerard are capable of being very compassionate. They give people hope when there is none and act as hero figures to so many who aspire to fight for what is right. Both have their demons which they deal with and both have had to face hardships, however they've both overcome these in order to do what they do.

Ray: Alfred Pennyworth. Like Alfred Ray's very loyal and will stand by people regardless of what they do. A very talented man, both are usually quite level-headed in bad situations. Although Alfred is not always in the limelight he is so important to Bruce/Batman, like Alfred Ray is integral in the band and in the core of the music, despite him not always getting the credit he deserves.

Bob: Catwoman: Do i have to explain lol?
Mikey: Nightwing : Despite sometimes being in Batman (Gerard)'s shadow both Nightwing and Mikey have earned their respect and status. As Nightwing Dick Grayson was able to show the world that he is just as important and talented as Batman, true mcr fans know that although Gee may be the one with the most to say Mikey is every bit as talented and important.
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
July 20th, 2008 at 07:59pm
If My Chem was a color. (I can't think of anything else,sorry.)

Mikey: White. I don't know, he just seems...white. Haha.

Ray: Red. His hair reminds me of the color red....weird I no but it does.

Gerard: Black. He was moody. He is put off as moody so yeah.

Bob: Blue. His eyes. When I think of Blue I think of Bob and vice versa.

Frank: I have to say he is a varity of colors. Lol.
Craig Mabbitt
Really Not Okay
Craig Mabbitt
July 21st, 2008 at 01:04am
chemicalcoffee:
if MCR were the members of A7X...

gerard-matt
frank-synyster
ray-zacky
mikey-johnny
bob-james-the rev

they could be different and i would put them different but i put them matching the possition they are within both bands.

Gerard: Synyster Gates
Frank: The Rev -Jimmy-
Ray: Johnny Christ. (The one that gets barely any regocnition)
Mikey: Zacky Vengeance
Bob: Matt Shadows.
Mr. Green

Mr. Green
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
July 21st, 2008 at 01:35am
if MCR were flowers...

Gerard: Roses
Mikey: Hibiscus
Frank: Pansy.duh