The Siblings Thread.

AuthorMessage
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
November 20th, 2008 at 10:39am
i have a sister and a brother
both of them are around 32
making me the youngest by...18 years? something like that.
it's allways fun bieng the baby sister.
i can get away with anything ;D
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
November 20th, 2008 at 02:31pm

. damien, 25
. cally, 19
. meeeee. i'm 14. (:
. james, 10
. elin, 7

me and damien used to get along better. but now we don't live together so we hardly fight. (:
me and cally are buddies. she's gonna take me to get piercings. (:
me and jim; we're like besties. he's autistic but he's fascinated by most of the stuff i like too. ahah. (:
me and el, we're cool. we do each other's makeup. lmao. (:

they mean a lot to me. <33
Marc Webb.
Salute You in Your Grave
Marc Webb.
November 20th, 2008 at 02:49pm
I have a brother Liam. He's 13 and we have a love/hate relationship.
I think when we're older we'll get along better. We do get along now, we pretty much like the same things but he can be very annoying.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
November 25th, 2008 at 01:55am
fourteen year old sister.
she pwns at life XD
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
December 14th, 2008 at 11:31pm
My baby brother. <3
I love him to death.
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
December 15th, 2008 at 02:04am
My sister is named Emma, she is 14.

She pretends that she doesn't care what other people think of her. Yet she throws a fit whenever she's out of the house without her hair straightened. She's really, really snobbish sometimes. She's constantly trying to control other people's actions. She doesn't watch what she says and hurts other peoples' feelings easily, She hates working in groups, doing chores and helping other people. Her Youtube vlogs. sum all that up.

However, on a positive note:
She's attune to fashion and can pick up what's going to be the next trend before it even starts (She was doing argyle before all of you bitches!) She loves Project Runway and one of her dreams is to be on it, which she will if there is a Project Runway by then. She's really really pretty and looks like she's my age. She has straight A's and listens to awesome music.

I love her, even though she can be a pain in the ass.
XxAngel1992xX
Killjoy
XxAngel1992xX
March 14th, 2009 at 12:14pm
I have 4 brothers

Gee - he's the best older brother anyone could ask for, and he's nearly 19
Ben - I hate him so much, he hates me and I hate him so there's no love lost between us
Nathan - My sweet twin brother
Will - my irritating, smelly, little brother
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
March 14th, 2009 at 04:46pm
my brother and my cousin.

i love my brother to bits. at eleven years old he is the coolest guy i know , by far.
hes scottish junior champion at mountain biking aswell. best in the whole of scotland =O
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
March 14th, 2009 at 08:01pm
Ryan - Brother. Going to be 21 in July. Musician. He's the most hilarious person I know.

Emelie-Jo - Sister. Just turned 12. Wayyy too girlie to be related to me, haha. I named her Emeile because i was obsessed with Little Bear [The chararter Emily and her doll Lucy].

Joelle - Sister. Turns 9 in August. She looks more related to me than Emelie does. She kinda looks like Frank. She's exactly like me, only she dosen't swear...in English. xD

We're all half siblings. We share the mother. Em-Jay and Joey are the only ones who have the same father.

Me, Joey, and Em-Jay
I'm the tall one, Joey is the slightly darker one, and Emelie is the blonde one.

Mi hermano.
People either confuse us for each other, for twins, or for a couple. Haha.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
March 14th, 2009 at 08:39pm
ONLY CHILDDDDDDDD~
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 14th, 2009 at 09:34pm
i have an older sister, she's 15.
she's nice, it's just sometimes she makes fun of me and 'steals' the bands i listen to. nothing bad. we get along the majority of the time.

i have three step sisters, all names begin with A.
the oldest is like, 26 or 27 and she's married and has an 8 month old daughter. she has a job selling stuff.
the middle is about 23 or so and she's engaged/single. i'm not sure XD she goes to some college in Wilmington, North Carolina. she's studying to be a therapist or whatever.
the youngest is about 21 and she has a boyfriend and is in college at Appalachian in North Carolina. i'm not sure what she's going to be.
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
March 14th, 2009 at 11:41pm
i have one older brother, kyle, whos 19, 20 in july
hes a nerd, like, a HUGE nerd
and i am slowly converting him to my music
im younger by 5 years, and hes doing a science course at uni
he helps me with my homework, cause im not as good at school as he is
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
March 15th, 2009 at 12:57am
I have a twin sister..of course same age. Totally into different things. Completely different.
I have a sister 3 years younger than me. she's 17. Senior this year. I fight a lot with her. She's has a very harsh sarcastic attitude that gets on everyone's nerves.
The only boy, he's 14. so he gets what he wants. But I like hanging out with him when he doesn't get pissed off or pisses anyone off.
and my mommy's angel, my little sister she's 10 turning 11 in two weeks. getting an attitude problem like my other sister.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
March 15th, 2009 at 11:52am
i only have one brother. he is one year older than me. his name is adrian. he's good at maths and science, and every other subject at school. he loves video games. he hates music. Neutral
infinity guitars.
Awake and Unafraid
infinity guitars.
March 18th, 2009 at 03:24pm
my sister, sarah is 29 + we are like bffl
she has a 2-year-old daughter, ruby who i love mucho

i also have a 25-year-old brother called dan
he recommends films to me and i always love them
he's a dick most of the time, but he's hilarious
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
March 19th, 2009 at 08:36pm
I have two brothers. One's 25, one's 24. They're awesome ^_^
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
March 20th, 2009 at 04:25am
I have one 8 year old sister. Her name's Ananya, but we generally shorten it to Ana. We get on about as well as a 17 year old boy can get on with his kid sister. She drives me nuts sometimes, but when it comes to it we both love each other and I look out for her to the best of my ability, even if it means I have to threaten to murder some little knob who insulted her.

But yeah, I influence her a lot, normally not for the better. One of the first words she ever learnt was "fuck", and Mum got mad when she figured it out. But even at 8, she knows more about the facts of life than a lot of girls twice her age do just by watching me.

And she loves my music. Not surprising, since I used to lull her to sleep as a little kid with Nirvana's About A Girl and Everclear's Wonderful. It's also been useful when she wants to pull one over her class, such as the time she was mad at her teacher so for her music review to the class (where they had to talk about a piece of music they enjoy) she took in one of my Gorgoroth CDs.

But yeah, the way she's going, she's gonna become a female version of me, only with all my male knowledge I imparted to her. Whether that's good or not depends on one's perspective.
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
March 20th, 2009 at 04:10pm
My family's kinda complicated, with lots of half-siblings, but I never introduce them as that, so I suppose it doesn't really matter, and all their birthday's are close together which makes them seem closer in age than they actually are (although there is only 48 weeks between Owen and Neve). Anyways:

Brother Jamie, 15 - always got on, but he can really get on my nerves sometimes. and has developed a temper.

Brother Owen, 10 (nearly 11) - loves anything to do with video games, books, science and drawing. And daydreaming.

Sister Neve, 9 (nearly 10) - sometimes i think she's a tomboy, but then she's suddenly girly again. participates in EVERYTHING - flute, football (soccer), cricket, netball. And loves fairies.

Sister Katelyn, 8 (nearly 9) - going though what we hope is a phase of arguing with everyone about everything and generally getting on everyone's last nerves.

Sister Zoe, 7 - Adorable. Very bright. Only one in the class to get full marks in a test, so the teacher let her do the next level (without being taught how) and got full marks in that as well. But she still likes to act like and be treated like a baby.

Sister Abby, 6 - Only 8 months younger than Zoe (different Mum), but totally different from my other siblings. Having a different mum and not much influence from older brothers and sisters, she seems babyish to me, and to be honest I don't know her that well, which i feel awful about.

But I love them all to bits.
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
March 21st, 2009 at 03:58am
I also have a 31 year old step-brother, but I've only ever met him once. He was the product of when my stepdad forgot to wear a condom in high school. I don't know much about him, although I know he works as a sparky (electrician) and sells ecstasy on the side (and he has buddies who sell me other stuff).

Dad's also mentioned a half-sister in New York once or twice to me, but he's never given me any details. I know he sends her money though.
yousawnothing
Jazz Hands
yousawnothing
March 23rd, 2009 at 02:11pm
My younger sister, Alix (short for Alexandra, but no-one calls her that). She's 13, and we used to hate each other but now that we go to different schools we get on really well. Her best friend is my best friend's sister lol, and we've all known each other since I was 3, so we go way back.
Yeah, she's cool. We've got the same taste in music, and we don't exactly have the same interests but we're pretty darn similar. It's nice to have someone to bitch about your parents too, and talk about our friends and annoying people at school and that. We understand each other really well. She's gonna be really pretty when she's older, I bet. And taller than me as well Sad. My name was the first word she ever said. Smile