Don't have an account? Create one!

The Siblings Thread.

AuthorMessage
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
September 3rd, 2008 at 09:47pm
I have one older sister and one younger sister.

My older sister is 23 and is probably the most beautiful person in the world, on the outside AND the inside.
She has a daughter (my niece) who is almost 1 and adorable.
My older sister and I have our differences, but we tend to get along and I really do wish she still lived with us because now that we're older, we like to do things together.
We both love going out to eat breakfast and shopping.

My little sister is my best friend.
She's 13 and hilarious.
She has the same sense of humor as me and we like the same music.
She really looks up to me, and sometimes I feel pressured by that, but I'm honored more than anything.
Sure, we get on each other's nerves and she can be a bit immature, but for a 13 year old, she sure is smart.
She's also an amazing artist (drawing/painting/etc.), and I wish I had half of that talent.

I love both of my sisters and I couldn't imagine life without them.
We've had some of the best times with each other.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
September 3rd, 2008 at 09:59pm
I have a two sisters and a brother.
Jenna is 19 and I sort of feel like it's impossible for you not to know who she is. Anyway, she is my very best friend in the entire world. I love her more than anything you could ever imagine.

My brother and sister are Matt and Jill and they're twins. They're 16 and we've grown closer as we've gotten older.

I love my family a whole lot. <3
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
September 3rd, 2008 at 10:11pm
my sister, natalie, is 16.
she's really cool, and we've got the same taste, so it's great to have someone to nab shirts off of Tehe
she can be a right bitch when she wants, though. lately we haven't been getting along so well, and it upsets me, because if we weren't related, i'm sure we'd be like best friends.
but when we do get along, she's my guitar hero buddy, even though our second controller is real fucked up Disgust
plus she always jumps at the chance to drive me and my friends places.
when she wants, she can be real deep and tell me everything i need to know.
she'll always tell me that i shouldn't take shit from other people.
i really look up to her, and it's upsetting when we fight.
but i still love her :]

then i've got my three stepsiblings (oh, god lmfao)
there's blake, he just turned 14. he's real cool, and he's my second guitar hero buddy.
there's morgan, she's 16, too. i share a room with her and she puts up with me and i love her for that, i know i can talk for HOURS sometimes :]
then there's rylie, she's 9. she's so cute, but she can be annoying. she's always got candy hiding in her room and she's always willing to share, as long as we don't tell. she's real fun to talk to, she's real energetic.
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
September 4th, 2008 at 12:49am
I have two older brothers.
Josh is 21, and Austin is 18.
Austin's going to college to be an engineer, and he's getting married in March.
Josh used to be in the army, but he got an honorable discharge, due to health issues.
I love them both to death. We get along freakishly well for siblings.
We used to play sports together when we were little. I got knocked out alot.
haha.

Then I have my step siblings...
Timmy is 6, and Sarah is 4. Sarah has ADHD like you wouldn't believe.
Loudest child on the planet, I believe.
Timmy's sweet, but he throws fits alot.
They only stay with us on weekends.
Then I have Jackie, who just turned 18.
We used to be really close, but she's on drugs now.
cocorosie.
In a Bullet's Embrace
cocorosie.
September 4th, 2008 at 12:53am
I have 4 step siblings: Karla, Elisa, Sarah, and Scarleth.
Karla lives in Germany with her husband and she's pregnant.
Elisa lives in Texas, Sarah lives in Wisconsin.
The only one I like is Scarleth, she lives in Tegucigalpa (Honduras capital) with her husband and baby.
She's the best.

And I have my little brother, lawl, his name's Leo
and he's 8. We're best friends actually.
I love him to death, although he pisses me off a lot.
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
September 4th, 2008 at 02:03am
Edit - nvm.
Stop!
Bleeding on the Floor
Stop!
September 4th, 2008 at 03:57am
I have one older sister.
She's called Hayley and she just turned 20.
I love her heaps but she is so inrecredibly annoying and doesn't really keep my secrets which drives me crazy. But when she is in a good mood we have heaps of fun. But sometimes she can be too grown up and it's weird...
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
September 4th, 2008 at 11:17am
I have an older sister named, Zowie. She's 18 and currently living and working in Cyprus in a few bars.

I have a little sister named Tayla. She is 14 in September. She is a little brat and is going through that teenage stage where she has that huge attitude.
But other than that, I still love her.

And then I have a half sister who I only ever see at special occasions. I've only known her since I was about 13 so I dont really ever think about her much.
She's about 30 I think.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
September 4th, 2008 at 12:21pm
Sisters: Jenny (weird I know, considering I go by the same name only with an 'i.'): She's 22 and has two beautiful babies. My neice (Izzy) and nephew (Diego) whom I adore. She doesn't live with me but I still love her to bits. Out of all my sisters, she's my favorite. But she's so serious. Guess it's the mom in her.

Karina: She's my second oldest sister. And she's the crazy/mental (haha. jaykay) one of the family. And she has the worst temper ever. That's why I try to stay on her good side and ignore her on her bad days. But she also has a little girl (Sofia) who is just like her and is demanding. But I love them both.

Jazmin: My younger sister who is just like Karina. I spend most of my time with her, only cos she still lives with me. I was always watching over her when we were younger, so we're a bit closer than my two older sisters.

Ponchito: My one and only little brother. What can I say, he's a pain. But what the hell, I still love him. I would kill anyone who would ever try to hurt him. Let's just say I'm super overprotective of him and try to help him out whenever I can.

Yes, I do have a huge family. xD
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
September 4th, 2008 at 12:24pm
I have a 17 year old brother called Andrew.

He's the biggest bastard ever. He calls me "emo" and "Goth" daily, tells me to kill myself, insults my life everyday and generally makes my life hell for fun.

Luckily he's moving out next week, I cant wait. I hate him.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
September 4th, 2008 at 12:26pm
Moshpit Commander:
I have a 17 year old brother called Andrew.

He's the biggest bastard ever. He calls me "emo" and "Goth" daily, tells me to kill myself, insults my life everyday and generally makes my life hell for fun.

Luckily he's moving out next week, I cant wait. I hate him.
Aw, hug that really sucks.
Siblings should be a pain. But not that much of a pain.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
September 4th, 2008 at 12:35pm
live to party.:
my brother, bobby, is 12.
he has a disability called autism.
& he's the most amazing person i've ever known.
method to madness
Killjoy
method to madness
September 5th, 2008 at 01:20am
I have an older sister, an older brother and a twin brother. We're trying twin telepathy with mixed results.
bat1984
Bleeding on the Floor
bat1984
September 5th, 2008 at 04:18am
I have a 21 year old brother called David
we don't speak much
Modern Zero.
Bleeding on the Floor
Modern Zero.
September 5th, 2008 at 03:54pm
I have one brother named Andrew.
He's 12 years old.
He's annoying and gets angry easily and doesn't take orders well, but when he's not angry he's ridiculously nice, sweet, and funny.
And of course I love him ^__^
Our relationship is pretty good as long as i'm on his good side lol
And he's my one and only sibling.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
September 5th, 2008 at 04:24pm
I have an older brother, his name is Filip.
He's soon to be 20.
He's one of my favorite persons in the world, he's just amazing.
I love him so much.
Little Miss Mental
Bleeding on the Floor
Little Miss Mental
September 5th, 2008 at 04:39pm
my brother Martyn, turning 20 in Nov. He still lives in N.Y while my family lives in N.C...I miss him. He blares rap and Rammstein and we had a really rocky childhood but I love him to death.

half brother Hunter (same mom), he's turning 6 on Bob's b-day (Dec.31st). He lives with my mom in TN, and I miss them both. He's adorable, he takes martial arts, such a cutie
MelancholyMisery
Salute You in Your Grave
MelancholyMisery
September 5th, 2008 at 10:58pm
My little brother:
Alexander, goes by Alex, I call him Lexie.
He's a school yr below me
1.5 yrs younger.
In a maths class in my yr. He's streamed too (smart)
Looong blonde curly hair. You just have to pet it.
He's tall, so nobody really realised that he wasn't yr11 when he got put in a yr11 math class, most just thought he was new unless they already knew him.
Quiet, computer genius. Although somehow incredibly un-nerdy
Plays guitar, drums and piano, all really well and easy 4 him. (he also has a harmonica for fun)
He's funny and opinionated and sometimes I really hate him, but thats just cos he's my brother.
diamond girl
In The Murder Scene
diamond girl
September 6th, 2008 at 12:05am
I have one older sister, Katie [aka zack hall. on INO]. She's 21 and my best friend on earth.
I also have a little brother and sister, Matt and Jill. They're 16 years old [and twins, obviously]. They're so cool.
We do get into some fights. But honestly, I don't think I could have asked for better siblings. We keep each others secrets, so we can tell each other pretty much every thing. We all like most of the same music and movies and all that good stuff. I love all three of them to bits and pieces. <3
snowy-death
Jazz Hands
snowy-death
September 10th, 2008 at 07:20am
with my mum i have a little brother and a little sister
my sister, Lani, is 11 and the stupid but also most creative person i know
my brother, Ted, is 4 and i he wears skinny jeans, ties, shirts and black nail polish. He also says that MCR are the best band in the world and has arguments with my mum that he will have boyfriends NOT girlfriends

with my dad i have 2 little brothers. they're 1 and the other is 6 months. Connor nd Roman...ConMan!! Neither of them really have any personality yet, they cant even talk...