Don't have an account? Create one!

Muse

AuthorMessage
We Are The Ocean
Salute You in Your Grave
We Are The Ocean
August 23rd, 2007 at 09:23pm
i am so angry right now muse didn't win best live act... enter shikari did stupid kerrang awards are a waste of time
Crying or Very sad Disgust
Pieces Mended
Shotgun Sinner
Pieces Mended
August 23rd, 2007 at 10:11pm
Muse is da shiznit! xD
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
August 25th, 2007 at 12:51am
Never, ever, ever, EVER let your Nana listen to Supermassive. She'll want to see the video, and when she does, she'll be like, "Ew! What the heck?!"
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
August 25th, 2007 at 03:22am
Guys, I know you all love Muse and I think most of you here are also a member of Muse.mu messageboard. Anyways, we have a project for Dom, we are planning to give him a scrapbook on Seattle gig this September. I need all your help to make this scrapbook materialize. You can send anything to him, just show/express your love to Dom. Matt and Chris already has a scrapbook also made by Musers on that board. You can send your project at this email addy courtesy of Liron, spiderdom2therescue@gmail.com. The deadline is on August 28th. I know it's a short notice but knowing that most INOers are talented when it comes to digital arts and whatnot. So send in your love to Spider Dom. Cheers!
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
August 25th, 2007 at 06:41am
Jimmy Kane:
Guys, I know you all love Muse and I think most of you here are also a member of Muse.mu messageboard. Anyways, we have a project for Dom, we are planning to give him a scrapbook on Seattle gig this September. I need all your help to make this scrapbook materialize. You can send anything to him, just show/express your love to Dom. Matt and Chris already has a scrapbook also made by Musers on that board. You can send your project at this email addy courtesy of Liron, spiderdom2therescue@gmail.com. The deadline is on August 28th. I know it's a short notice but knowing that most INOers are talented when it comes to digital arts and whatnot. So send in your love to Spider Dom. Cheers!

mmm, it's really exciting how that all managed to work out. i'm glad i sent things for the other boys :]
thank you for posting this here.
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
August 26th, 2007 at 07:30am
^^ That's cool, but knowing me I'll never get around doing anything. I'm still waiting for an opportunity to see them.

why do i bother?:
i am so angry right now muse didn't win best live act... enter shikari did stupid kerrang awards are a waste of time
Crying or Very sad Disgust

Pay no attehntion to them. Kerrang! is shit. There are so many things ridiculous with that magazine, no offence to K! fans. Their CD reviews are ugh, imo. I disagree with them a good 90% of the time. I don't like their award outcomes this year.
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
August 26th, 2007 at 07:35am
mirarle:
^^ That's cool, but knowing me I'll never get around doing anything. I'm still waiting for an opportunity to see them.

Well you can write anything about Dom or Muse on that matter. And maybe let them know that you exist. Smile
zwib
Shotgun Sinner
zwib
August 26th, 2007 at 06:26pm
Rocky:
yeah same here, i've been to three festivals and I'ev seen so many amazing bands, but Muse is.. yeah. I can't explain how it'll feel. Or how it feels! A M A Z I N G.
yep, amazing.

seven weeks and three days left. Cool
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
August 26th, 2007 at 11:54pm
three weeks!!!111!!!one!1!1!1!eleven!!!!!!!111!1!1!
Illuminatist
Salute You in Your Grave
Illuminatist
August 29th, 2007 at 05:49am
Hey you crazy kids!!!

Good news, the deadline for the scrapbook has been moved. So I ask everyone of you again to submit any project for Dom's scrapbook. It doesnt have to be the greatest. Just write/draw etc. to express how you love/like Dom so much. Thanks again.

Update for Dom's scrapbook - Muse.mu Just ignore the date, Liron is too busy packing things for their new house. Email your entries at spiderdom2therescue@gmail.com.

Cheers!
falawo
Really Not Okay
falawo
September 2nd, 2007 at 12:04pm
Oh god I love Muse, it's absolutely one of my fave bands ever! Muse is about to have a gig here in Finland and I'm not going there on account of my age: My parents really won't let me go anywhere. I'm "a bit" pissed off for that.

At the moment my biggest love is Plug in baby. In fact I'm listening it just now Very Happy

It would be too great to see them...
Charlie Chaplin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlie Chaplin
September 2nd, 2007 at 06:22pm
TWO WEEKS11!!!!!!! hoorah
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
September 5th, 2007 at 09:32pm
Jimmy Kane:

Well you can write anything about Dom or Muse on that matter. And maybe let them know that you exist. Smile

Haha, I should. 'Hey, Dom, I exist! Come play here!'
Berylla
Motor Baby
Berylla
September 5th, 2007 at 09:44pm
wow, would that work? Shifty
mirarle
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mirarle
September 9th, 2007 at 04:16am
Perhaps, if I added I had secret conspiracy documents behind 9/11.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
September 10th, 2007 at 12:38am
zatchell wayne.:
I saw them when they were supporting My Chem.

I LOVE "Map of the Problematique".
oh man im in love with ath song too i cant stop listening to it
eepshyes
Shotgun Sinner
eepshyes
September 10th, 2007 at 01:25am
AAAAH! I loveth Muse. eth. !
They're amazingly wonderful.
: )
Berylla
Motor Baby
Berylla
September 10th, 2007 at 04:47pm
oh, motp is my favourite too.
i dont know, there is just something about that song.
i can never casually listen to it.
black_little_hearts
Killjoy
black_little_hearts
September 13th, 2007 at 06:09pm
yeah they're ok.........i saw them at wembley in june which was totally awsome Clap
joni.
Shotgun Sinner
joni.
September 14th, 2007 at 10:55pm
I looooove them.
My favorite song from them is either Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome.